You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

AngelDust wrote:
No I think computer's wish was granted by his 6 djinns. :genie: Not to mention tons of muslim families and their djinns.
LMAO!!! I believe you're right.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I'm bumping this just because I love my dragon so much. Rawr.

Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

:lol: :applause: :thumbup:

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:You just embarassed my black dragon into doing some work. Thanks. :thumbup:
Awesome mental picture!!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Oh, how I needed a Black Dragon at a previous job site with spiteful people in the workplace! I still think those people need a good and public visit from the Karma Train, for creating such a toxic environment and driving one person after another into seeking new employment.

I actually do have a Black Dragon on my wish list, but I think that will be a bit much for a first DA. I have some other DAs on order that might be easier to adjust to (a kitsune, and IIRC the Domovoi and Duojna are also DA).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

My wyvern is kind of like this, being my only DA dragonoid so far C: Super protective and demanding to help, haha!

It's fun to read about black dragons. I've been wanting one for a while, goaded by my wyvern (who keeps nagging me to get more and more dragons, more than my other dragons do X.x), but... I can only imagine what it would be like if I had a black along with my wyvern, plotting against my enemies.................. my poor ex would have to run for the hills xD

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yep.. my black is still a force to be reckoned with..
He loves to be tasked, he can be almost hyperactive about it as far as I can tell. I don't mind him getting a little carried away, either.

I have acquired another black dragon into my keep since then, though of a prehistoric and more stoic nature.. This particular guy brings sheer 'force' to any situation. Just having him present entirely warps the energy in a room.. he owns it.

I adore them..

surest
neophyte
neophyte

Good info here for my next spirit friend.

Esoteric scientist

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:And he wants them NOW!
This guy is all about vengeance. I have only had my black for a little while now, but finally sat down to talk to him one on one tonight through telepathy. The first thing he said was
"PROVIDE ME WITH THE NAMES OF YOUR ENEMIES".
:shock: :lol:

I was like "I might need some time to consider that.."
And he says abruptly "Bring me their names and tell me what they have afflicted you with".
I rambled on a bit about some people who had done me wrong, and mentioned how I did not want him to go mess around with them too much because I haven't thought about such things yet and wasn't sure what I wanted. I said he could afflict them with guilt for now if he had to do something.
Every time I mentioned others he would say "names please, I need their names".
He is all about business. LOL. I was wondering if any of you have black dragons who demand names in this way or something similar. Otherwise just wanted to share that, it was an interesting experience and also a little funny. Made me realise how careful I have to be about wishing negativity on people, because he is way too eager to deal with these things for me - but at the same time it's comforting how protective he is.
Ha, I'd forgotten about this thread. It reminds me that when someone I trusted really hurt me a few weeks ago, I immediately told my Protection Team to NOT inflict bodily harm or permanent damage. Because they wanted to kick some serious backside ASAP. Then the housemate of the person who did it had a run of bad luck. In the span of four days, he misplaced his keys twice, his wallet once, and his cell phone once. He eventually got them back every time, but I had to have a sit-down with The Family and tell them that the housemate and the pets that lived in that house were all strictly off-limits. If they wanted to prank someone, let them stick to the guilty party only. And even then, no pranks that would leave permanent damage, and again, NO BODILY HARM of any sort were permitted. I wanted that person to regret their behavior acutely, but I didn't want harm to come to them, nor to their loved ones who are utterly innocent in this conflict.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

My blacks and peluda are like this. They will take names and kick butt, so I have to have strong ground rules to keep them from hurting people. They are very protective of me and my son, and I have had to call them away several times to keep them from doing something to "get even" for me or him.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Dark Arts”