You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

I've read that sea glass and dragon's blood seem to be the most common offerings for dragons. However, I can't seem to find them in the online store. Does anyone have any idea where I get can them?

Also, when offering fruits to our spirits, do I simply place the fruit beside the spirit stone? Do i need to cut it up? And how long do I need to leave it there for?

I have ordered a dragon kit (for offering) that should be arriving soon. Not sure what to expect, but I hope that my dragon will like it.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

aphyreus wrote:I've read that sea glass and dragon's blood seem to be the most common offerings for dragons. However, I can't seem to find them in the online store. Does anyone have any idea where I get can them?

Also, when offering fruits to our spirits, do I simply place the fruit beside the spirit stone? Do i need to cut it up? And how long do I need to leave it there for?

I have ordered a dragon kit (for offering) that should be arriving soon. Not sure what to expect, but I hope that my dragon will like it.

You can purchase sea glass at many craft stores such as Michaels and Hobby Lobby in the U.S. Also, try putting is 'sea glass' in the ebay search function. It's inexpensive. If you can't find sea glass, dragons love little gemstones of all kinds. Most of your local rock shops will sell an entire bag full of small polished stones that you can put around your dragon's vessel. Likewise, many local stores carry dragon's blood incense, especially new age type stores. Many of these are also bookstores.

Ebay has a seller of incense that I like called "thatsmellssogood". They have a wide variety of incense, and two different forumulas of dragon's blood.

For fruit, just slice it up, leave it on a plate near your dragon's home, leave it overnight then dispose of it outside where it can return to the earth. Spirits absorb the 'essence' of the fruit, so you won't actually see any 'bites' taken out of it.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

alex nailed it,i bought my sea glass at michaels and dragons blood at local shops for hope you find some i also heard they love fruity scented candles from magnolia i think.good luck and hope to hear if they like the fruit you leave them :D

aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the advice, alex and dawn.

I've received the dragons offering kit yesterday, which was a bag of dried leaves with strong scent. However, my friend (who is able to connect with spirits very easily) said that neither his nor my dragons like the dried leaves. :( seems like none of our spirits would like it as offering. I guess there's no other choice but to dispose of the leaves.

My gold dragon has told my friend that he would like pineapple. I'm just worried that leaving pineapple slices overnight would attract ants and cockroaches.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Put them in a plastic bag then - the fruit - and let your dragon know it's for them. Remember to dispose of the fruit in the morning. Good luck :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

robolee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Burn some Dragon Blood incense to them, they will love you deep deep :D

aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

robolee wrote:Burn some Dragon Blood incense to them, they will love you deep deep :D
I haven't been able to find any dragon's blood locally, but as alex suggested, I will try ebay seller "thatsmellssogood" when i am a little richer. For now, my dragon will have to make do with sage, gemstone, essential oil and fruit offerings.

robolee
new here
new here
Zodiac:

lol, you will not get these kind of stuff in singapore, i import from other country also :)

aphyreus wrote:
robolee wrote:Burn some Dragon Blood incense to them, they will love you deep deep :D
I haven't been able to find any dragon's blood locally, but as alex suggested, I will try ebay seller "thatsmellssogood" when i am a little richer. For now, my dragon will have to make do with sage, gemstone, essential oil and fruit offerings.

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

Do any of you dragon keepers offer foods or drinks to your dragons besides fruit?

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
banthafodder
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: a goddess")

I am lucky....my family owns private beach front property and there is often "see glass" washed up on the shore. (fresh water great lake) If anyone would like some...next time I head up that way.....i can look and see whats there (we collected it as kids). I wonder if the whole process of being naturally imbued in the water......would charge it more than perhaps store bought??? Don't know......just wondering!

In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. --Flora Edwards

Return to “Dragons”