Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There are many ways to go about this and one of the simplest is to create a gemstone "ladder" to work through during a meditation process.

You will need to have any size of these gemstones:

*Malachite
*Brazilianite
*Watermelon Tourmaline

You will lay them in this order going from you outward. Sit in a comfortable position and place the malachite closest to you, then the Brazilianite, then the Watermelon Tourmaline. The gemstones should not be more than 6" apart.

You will start with activation of the malachite. You do not need to touch the gemstone, but you do need to visualize a strand of energy extending from you to the gemstone for activation of the gemstone's link to the Atlantean civilization. Through a meditative state extend that energy from you to the malachite and use the mantra word "Saleva" (sah-lay-vah) over and over for about 45-60 seconds. Once you feel the give & take between you & the malachite extend the energy to the next gemstone, brazilianite.

With the link to the malachite established you will create a secondary link to the brazilianite to further the connection to Atlantis by using the mantra word "Savian" (Seh-Vee-An) over and over for about 45-60 seconds. By this point you should have a bluish-green light in your visual, meditative state. The color will intensify as you progress and some people have said it pulsates as you recite the mantra over & over.

The final step, and what creates the connection that will provide you viewing of the Atlantis civilization is the passage through the watermelon tourmaline. It is important that you engage these gemstones with each mantra word in the exact order listed because it is like putting together a puzzle that is used as a key to opening a door. With your connection established through the malachite & the brazilianite you will move forward with the watermelon tourmaline. The mantra word is "Sirraka" (Seer-rah-kah) over and over for 45-60 seconds.

By this point you should be feeling a strong, resonating energy which sometimes can resonate as a vibrational affect through & around you. The bluish-green color should have intensified to a point the center of the color is white and as you are reciting it will open like a portal and the connection will be complete.

The more you practice this the stronger your own energy will bond with the ladder and your connection will progress with time. Depending on how your energy is in the beginning it could be more like flashes of time (sort of like photographs), or bits of streaming action, or even full-blown events in time. The stronger your connection the more intense & incredible your experiences with the Atlantean connection.

You can learn a great deal by utilizing portals like this because they are created by puzzle keys which regulates & provides a protected portal for viewing.

The connection is abandoned & closed by opening your eyes and removing your mind, body, & spirit from the meditative state.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
babyface
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Magnolia thanks for this valuable info. I guess I will have to get the other 2 gemstones since I already have a very nice size piece of malachite. :thankyou:

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
mama_wolf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I will have to give this a try since I am always intrigued with Aatlantis. :thumbup:

((rainbow))
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you Magnolia for sharing!!!!!!!!! :D
now i have to find a Watermelon Tourmaline! :)

Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

fascinating info Magnolia. Thanks :hug:

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Angelica
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Shaylee

I believe we lost a boatload of spiritual and universal knowledge when we lost Atlantis. Someone told me that we will get it all back someday. :D

Angels_Fury
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing the info. I have had an increasing interest in Atlantis so I will definitely have to try this out.

AF

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

:applause: and :hug:How kool. I wanna do it!! Thank You so much for all that incredible info!! Now I need to place those on my wish list for ebay!

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

thank you magnolia! this is invaluable information for everyone's use and indeed i now find myself searching for adequate pieces of watermelon tourmaline and brazilianite on ebay. our lapidary show isn't until mother's day weekend and i don't want to wait that long to try this. :) definitely have bookmarked this topic for quick finding. hugs to all, :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
queenies return
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a