THERE MIGHT BE SOMETHING TO THOSE CARE BEARS AFTERALL! :)

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Thank you for this... I find this concept... intriguing. I've always used all my chakras and my aura to radiate positive vibrations into the space around me, and thus into the people I connect with, especially from my hands, but I've never thought of doing it quite like this. It brings a new dimension to a new idea.

Again, many thanks, and brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Bella wrote:THIS IS ANOTHER CREATIVE VISUAL EXERCISE FOR SENDING/RECEIVING LOVE AND OPENING THE HEART CHAKRA:

Funny title I know, but *bear with me* (LOL!) as I collect my random thoughts and spirit-projected mental images into something that makes sense...

Most of us, atleast those of us that have lived through the 80's anyway, have seen the Care Bears cartoon and the "Care Bear Stare" where the bears (& other similar creatures) have little symbols on their bellies and they project love and rainbows, etc. out of them.

This exercise is similar in a way, except that I want you to picture your heart chakra as a green heart-cut faceted emerald gemstone in the center of your chest.
Then see a pink stream of love energy shooting out of it and projected/connecting to someone you love, or even someone that you don't like very much.

It's not about romantic love.
It can just be unconditional love for your fellow being...sending positive energy to them.

(This exercise can either be used to strengthen old connections or to create new ones...and change enemies into friends...or atleast civil aquaintances.)

Now add a stream of white light on top of the pink one.
(The pink is for love, now the white is for protection, peace, & Holy Spirit)

You will start to feel lighter and more "uplifted" as your heart chakra opens up.

Repeat as often as you want. :inlove:

Care Bear Stare! ---> :grouphug:
::nice::

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
JLajambe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is a very cool thread ... and fascinating technique 7\ I think I will try this soon with a friend who needs a bit of love and support :thumbup:

Choice, not chance, determines destiny.

Home of a Gold Dragon (L), a Gargoyle (Q), and a Kodama (M).

VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Ooohh, I love this idea! It's so sweet, simple and brings me back to my childhood! I will surely try this
:*3 :*3 :*3

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Sounds like the little bears from my teen years were onto something.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “MEDITATION/QUIET TIME”