First DA

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Well I did it! Jumped in and got one of Magnolia's personal Harpy's. :D

It's a C5 T3 so I may be a bit in the deep end but it should help me out alot. So if anyone has any words of wisdom, tips or just words of support... I could really use it! :shock:

Oh man! Too late to turn back now!

Live and Learn :D

Rain Dog
My destiny is to know what I don't know
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Don't worry Rain Dog... that's how I felt when I bought my first C2 Werewolf.
I even hesitated to open the box when he arrived... but turns out, that's he's AWESOME and even made contact with me within four days.

This week I opened my box and Poof! Another one! (and I didn't even order him) Magnolia said he was itching to come when she was packing my other order so she sent him... and he's a C4!! (yikes)

The only difference I can see is that the Dark Arts creatures seem to be stronger in their energy. For me, they're a bit more... Obvious, if you will. Meaning, they've made themselves known quicker than any of my white light spirits... although this C4 is taking his time... Maybe he thinks Magnolia popped him in the wrong box after all!! :shock: :mrgreen:
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh thank you so much Dr.S! :D

I must say that I'm more excited about these than I did with my others( and I was excited! ), and the funny thing is I really feel the excitement from my other Spirits and Dragons!

My Human Spirits have been very quiet for a week now but, this morning they are back to their funny selves! :D :D :D

I was a little worried last night but, now I feel pretty good about it. ;)

Rain Dog
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Rain Dog wrote:Oh thank you so much Dr.S! :D

I must say that I'm more excited about these than I did with my others( and I was excited! ), and the funny thing is I really feel the excitement from my other Spirits and Dragons!

My Human Spirits have been very quiet for a week now but, this morning they are back to their funny selves! :D :D :D

I was a little worried last night but, now I feel pretty good about it. ;)

Rain Dog
Sounds like your spirits approve!~!! Let us know what happens!!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Relax, kick back, let the Good Times Roll!!!

Caiyros
"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks Caiyros!

I know you have alot of experience with this, so your words are like gold to me.

Rain Dog :D
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Good luck! Can't wait to hear what happens! :D
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Rain Dog wrote:Well I did it! Jumped in and got one of Magnolia's personal Harpy's. :D

It's a C5 T3 so I may be a bit in the deep end but it should help me out alot. So if anyone has any words of wisdom, tips or just words of support... I could really use it! :shock:

Oh man! Too late to turn back now!

Live and Learn :D

Rain Dog
R.D - was this purchase from the store, the lovely ring with 3 bridged spirits? I'm trying to remember whether it was a harpy in this particular ring :? Anyway, good for you! Let us know how you get on...

Edit: i've just read another thread and you mentioned that it was the ring of 3 spirits - well done you R.D ;)
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I think it was a dragon, a harpy and a hybrid vampire. Am i right?
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Cryptic_twilight313 wrote:I think it was a dragon, a harpy and a hybrid vampire. Am i right?
I think you are right Cryptic - good memory, or did you cheat and go and look again? ;) :mrgreen: Either way, a great ring for your collection R.D. :)
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”