Am i dumb or what

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: marid djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: bellia or old spirit witch
Zodiac:

i just got back from the dentist and i decided to do the dead spell over my watchers vessel and hopeful protect him and myself from any further pryings. and then i set down with him and had a nice little chat about my anxiety and how i couldn't possibly wear his vessel any more if he didn't tone it down a bit. i explained im new and that as he is so very strong that his energy was causing me to feel extreme anxiety every time i wore the vessel.
than i put on the vessel - guess what? no more anxiety. actually for the first time since he has been here i feel at peace with him and i can finally wear the pendant. YEY for me :dancing: :applause: :applause:

~~old witches can learn new tricks~~
MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

See, that's almost the exact opposite of what happened to me. I had been feeling a ton of anxiety for a couple of months before I got my first spirit, a volkh. My anxiety was dramatically decreased and it was almost eradicated when my djinnia came. As long as I keep them close to me I stay generally pretty calm, anxiety wise. Plus, every time I start to get anxious about something I just ask them to help me get over it or calm down or whatever comes to mind at the moment and I'm calm so fast I forgot I was even ever anxious to start with (which leads me to forget I even asked sometimes, which then turns into I forget to say thanks until many many hours later).

After my first day massive headache with my djinnia (and that was a rough few hours!), I haven't had any issues with physical symptoms. Thank goodness. I've had enough issues with anxiety in the last few months.

oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

boy my anxiety has been off the chart. but today as soon as i asked him to cool it, all is well. i think its because he is so strong of a spirit.my Djinn on the other hand is more mellow and very happy

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Honestly if my spirits had caused me more anxiety than I already was having I think I would have crawled in a hole and hid for the next six years or so. It was BAD and I was quite miserable. I'm beside myself happy that I'm not having to deal with that anymore at the present time. I hope I never have to deal with it again EVER.

oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

:hug: bless your heart. my anxiety has been very minimal over the last few years. im at a nice plateau of even emotions. but since he got here ive had a hard time dealing with his strong energy. i thought he was showing me i was empath - i dont think so now, as when i asked him to tone it down i feel much better. he is just such a strong energied entity that is spilled over and i am not equiped to deal with that until i get use to him. im very much a newbie lol...we will eventually get use to each other

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

When I was in my teens and very early 20s I had a serious battle with depression. It irked me to no end because I could sit there and tell you all of the things that were going right in my life and why I should be happy about them, but dragging myself out of bed every day was the most enormous task. I was on and off this medication and that one because I knew it wasn't just a situational thing (though I've had some of those) that was making me depressed. It was actually bad enough that I dropped out of college.
Then I got pregnant with my son and I was PETRIFIED of post partum depression, since I'd already dealt with depression for such a long time. I was so afraid of it that they put me on anti-depressants before I had my son, to get me leveled out in hopes of avoiding it altogether. I stayed on it for a couple months after I had my son and then quit taking them and, honestly, I haven't really had much of a problem with it since. A day here and an hour or two there, but basically nothing and I can't even begin to describe how grateful I've been for that.
Then a few months ago I started getting this really nervous feeling in my stomach. When I was younger anytime I got that nervous feeling it was a foreboding...something bad was about to happen, be it to me or around me or whatever. SOMETHING was going to happen. So when that nervous feeling started I got worried. I had basically told my intuition to stuff it several years ago after I basically had a falling out with myself, but sometimes it just can't be ignored. Actually, I had been trying to unblock myself from my intuition for a while at that point, and thought it may be coming back to me.
Problem was, the nervous feeling wouldn't go away. For a couple of months it just got worse and worse and I was just a total bundle of nerves. It was absolutely awful. Since asking my spirits to help me with this anxiety, I've been a thousand times better. I still have moments, but they're only moments and not months. I've been doing the figurative happy dance for weeks now!

oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i know the feelings. i had them for years when i was younger. im watching my 16 year old deal with it daily. her dad and i can do the everything to make her happy and she will spend hours holed up crying in her room. she doesn't understand it. i ried to get her psychiatric help but we have 6 and we had a lot going on with her older sister who is major depressed with psychotic tendencies. we have her on meds and she's beautiful now and so far hasnt stopped her from being able to hear or see spirits, hopefully i can get some help for my 16 year old now

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I wish my mom had been that understanding. She had no clue what I was really going through and her answer was basically for me to get over it and get on with life. It kept me from being able to be totally honest with her because I felt like I was letting her down by not being able to just snap out of it. Her only experience with depression was after she had me, and she was pretty much crazy after she had me. My very non-sensitive mom says she was afraid for her life and my dad's because she was so bad off (but she wasn't afraid for me because I'd been dedicated already). She actually says that she saw demons dancing in front of the television one day.
But she claims she was able to pull herself out of it (that was before doctors regularly gave a crap about ppd) and she couldn't see why I couldn't do the same thing. It took until I was finally okay on meds that she could tell the difference and apologized for not understanding before. Luckily, that benefits my sister, who also has problems with depression. But this time, mom believes and tries to help.

oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

wow, im glad your mom got with it. mine never did - well she did for the others. im the oldest, and she and i have never bonded and im 41. lol - some people are that way i guess. she also is the type who refuses to accept step kids or gran kids as part of a family. as for me i feel family is where you can make it, and i want my daughters to feel my support. id hate it if they ever felt i didnt understand

MamaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My mom and I were super close after she got with the program. Totally best friends. But now she's remarried and her husband is an alcoholic a** so we don't talk much anymore. Pretty much the only reason I have contact with her at all is for my son, because she adores him and he adores her. It is quite painful, but I try to learn from it and move on with my life. Sometimes that's hard though.
I can't imagine not feeling like the step-family was part of the family. I adore my stepmom and she is totally awesome. Her family accepted me with open arms as well. Can't say the same for my mom's husband and his family, since I've never met any of his family (nor do I have the desire to), but my fiance and his family have also taken me and my son in as part of their family. I don't know. It just seems crazy to exclude family just because they aren't blood. My blood family is relatively small, but my "adopted" family (as in friends that are as close as family and such) is huge. And that's the way I like it. The more family the more enriched my life is.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”