Wishes

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

I know this might sound silly but Im new to this :0) Do Djinn's only grant 3 wishes?? Also has anyone had a wish come true and how long did it take? I know it's disrespectful to ask a Djinn for a time limit but I just wondered!! Thanks xx

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

They grant more than three wishes... ;)

Don't worry, we were all new at one point!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
starlighter
neophyte
neophyte

Hi Djinnkeeper, and welcome to the forum. Some wishes may manifest immediately, and some will take a long time, they have to coincide with your path, and what is right for you at the particular point in your journey. Wishes may not manifest in the exact nature that we request, but sometimes the Djinn will work through other people, and influence them to help you to achieve what you desire. Sometimes they will provide you with a "tool" that will help you get where you want and need to be. Be observant and show gratitude, and always thankful and respectful.

In Light, starlighter

Seeing is Believing, but Faith is Believing in the UNSEEN
dazedconfused
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

gasp, is it really rude to ask to have a wish fulfilled by a certain time frame?

what is the etiquette for wishes then?

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

... I just really had to comment on this..

but then I realized its better to saying nothing...

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

:funnypost:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

djinnkeeper wrote:I know this might sound silly but Im new to this :0) Do Djinn's only grant 3 wishes??
No, they can grant more than 3 wishes.
djinnkeeper wrote:Also has anyone had a wish come true and how long did it take?
Yes, wishes can come true. How long it takes depends on the Djinn and the wish. Things/People have to shift in order for some things to manifest.
djinnkeeper wrote:I know it's disrespectful to ask a Djinn for a time limit but I just wondered!!
You shouldn't ask for a time limit.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
dazedconfused
new here
new here

Is it possible to have a wish jinxed? Like lets say a djinn grants a wish, and with happiness I brag about it, could my future wishes be jinxed then? <-- I know some of you might be rolling your eyes, but humor me, I'm new :)

Also, I did not receive my jinn yet, but I did get an email telling me its on my way soon enough. I don't know if the right jinn was picked out for me yet, but if the right jinn for me was chosen, is it possible for it to visit me/grant me wishes? I'm currently on :cloud9: a few days after I purchased my djinn, but I'm starting to wonder did my djinn know whats going on with me that used to make me sad, and taken care of that? I feel like something IMPOSSIBLE occurred in a positive way, (my ex's family invited me over to hang out and have a movie marathon with them... This is the first time after I broke up with my ex that they're inviting me over to their house - my ex wont be there, but to me, when I'm with his family I feel like I am with my own family... This is a lil why I'm on cloud 9.. I hope its not jinxed or anything.. But then again, I don't have my jinn's vessel with me in my possession... ) *melts* I'm so thankful for everything again, and back to my old self after the break up... :thankyou:

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

dazedconfused wrote:Is it possible to have a wish jinxed? Like lets say a djinn grants a wish, and with happiness I brag about it, could my future wishes be jinxed then? <-- I know some of you might be rolling your eyes, but humor me, I'm new :)
YES. My psychics told me that if I have plans don't vocalize it because other spirits can interfere. You may get it in forms of jealousy from human thoughts which has been known to interfer with people's lives.
dazedconfused wrote:I don't know if the right jinn was picked out for me yet, but if the right jinn for me was chosen, is it possible for it to visit me/grant me wishes?
You already have spirits guides you were born with. Sometimes it's them granting the wish.
Typically it takes two weeks of bonding before you get them to cooperate.
dazedconfused wrote:I'm currently on :cloud9: a few days after I purchased my djinn, but I'm starting to wonder did my djinn know whats going on with me that used to make me sad, and taken care of that? I feel like something IMPOSSIBLE occurred in a positive way, (my ex's family invited me over to hang out and have a movie marathon with them... This is the first time after I broke up with my ex that they're inviting me over to their house - my ex wont be there, but to me, when I'm with his family I feel like I am with my own family... This is a lil why I'm on cloud 9.. I hope its not jinxed or anything.. But then again, I don't have my jinn's vessel with me in my possession... ) *melts* I'm so thankful for everything again, and back to my old self after the break up... :thankyou:
I feel that it was going to happen anyways. Just remember a lot of things you were going to get anyways because of the person you are and the things you have done. I would wait before giving too much credit to them. He or she might be really powerful, but you'll know for sure once they arrive.

I used to get hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of orders before my first Djinn arrived, about a week after owning her the orders stopped. When I returned her 4 out of 5 of my orders were returned. I don't know who to blame, but I surely no who NOT to give credit to. My new djinn had to break the curse.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”