Knock knock...who's there? Could it be???

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Recently I purchased my first djinn; a CH class 5 (pleased to be able to finally vouch for CH as sellers from experience which was A+ :)

(I had bought one a while back but seem to think it's an empty vessel, particularly after reading some of the posts in this forum, too bad long after the fact), but anyhow, I did an invocation I found on this site in front of the mirror by candle light. I slept with the vessel that remain in the organza bonding bag provided under my pillow. Then in the early am, the baby awakes (around 2:30 am-ish) and I retire to the living room to give him a bottle. I could have sworn I heard what sounded to be a very distinct knock coming from another room (likely the kitchen) it was just one and fairly loud as I had opened my eyes to look around seeing nothing. Just rather distinct and unexplainable. Then on my way home from work, (vessel had been in my purse all day, (in the organza bag it came in) though I had taken it out at one point while it was quiet and held it a bit) I spoke aloud to my djinn, just small talk chit chat...while doing so I noticed a tingling and gentle pulsating sensation in the tips of all of my fingers, the sensation was a bit stronger in my right hand. I've always been open minded, probably even more so as I get older. This new found world of the metaphysical and paranormal has captivated me. I feel more in tuned to things and find myself more observant than ever, however, I really want to guard against attributing every little unexplainable thing to whatever spirit I acquire.

I am still in the process of bonding.... not so good at meditation but try to concentrate on the djinn in my fleeting moments of quiet and solitude

What are some of your memories /experiences as a newbie? Is there a way to try discern what may really be para-related? The tingling fingers could have been anything, but I also seem to notice while holding the vessel it can feel warm and heavy though it's a small piece and definitely not heavy. I have invited the djinn to make themselves known at their own time of comfort.

As always, thank you and warmest regards, enjoy your long weekend!

-Ts

(ps: apologies if this has appeared multiple times, I had submitted a draft I was working on from the other day so this post may be elsewhere too!)

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”