moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Dear Hatshpset,

Thank you for your post! You hit the nail on the head!

I do know that magickal items do not work for everyone, thus the reason for my money back guarantee. Some items just work better for some people. I am always glad to help my customers find the right "fit" when it comes to finding exactly what they are looking for and the results they seek. That often means that they return certain items and exchange them for other things. I sell on Ebay for one reason and that is to help others. If my item is not helping, then I do not expect you to keep it!

I am so glad you are getting some good out of your Ascended Masters item! I knew it was meant for you!!

Thanks for the great post!!

Love,
Rhonda

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I for one, could use a lesson in HOW to "USE" magic. I know magic works and I know Rhondas things work even though like Renee and so many others, I cannot feel or see anything at all.
I recieved Rhondas HAUNTED PROPHET OF 5 MOONS BLESSING PENDANT yesterday. I felt nothing as usual but....last night when my leg hurt realy bad and I knew it was going to not let me sleep well because of it I took the pendent and touched my leg and knee where the pain was and it went away. Coencidence....maybe...but I don't think so. I will try it again when called for and see what happens then.
I have many spirits and enchanted items. I have never felt much of anything with any of them except the occasional headache many feel. And when I use an item like this the way it is ment to be used I get results. I don't alway know exactly how to use an item if it didn't come with instructions.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think magick is like everything else in this world, you get out of it what you put into it. In addition to that, if you don't believe in it and trust it you'll probably meet with failure to connect to it. I think Amanda from Mystic_Travels says it best with the simple phrase, "Believing is receiving."

I have 2 wealth pieces from Rhonda. A small citrine pendant and a wealth stone. I put my stone in my pillow case and sleep with it every night. My pendant hangs above my head on the headboard. I got both pieces at the same time and I spent the first 30 days carrying them with me each day, sleeping with them each night. I totally immersed them in my energy and vice versa. After that I only carry them when I do ANYTHING financial.

Despite some crazy weather, a few tractor issues and insanely high fuel prices, our business is showing increase. We are up 15% from this same time last year. Now I'm nowhere near where I'd like to be but I'm a lot further ahead since getting the pieces so I'm going to give them credit for working. The small amount of effort that I've had to put into usuing them seems to be well worth it and I'm excited to see what kind of sucess we'll have in the future!

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hey guys, I think I'm on to something here!!!

There's a little game I play, just something to occupy time when I'm out walking the dogs in the pasture out back of my house. It's a big pasture perhaps 5-6 acres and I walk the fence line all the way around twice each morning to give everyone some exercise, even when it's raining. On the further end there is a gate that leads out into a sand pit where people take their kids sledding in the winter and four wheeling in the summer. Because of the children playing out there, it didn't surprise me when I started finding bits and pieces of broken toys, most recently little green plastic beads that are like (?) those Aqua Dots that they took off the market not too long ago. I have enjoyed a game of finding the little beads every once in a while, I've even called them "fairy beads" because I don't always see them, then all of a sudden I'll find one and take it home to add to the collection.

Yesterday I added a reply to this thread that I had bought a Kundahlini bracelet and a Telekenesis bracelet from Rhonda and had tried to get out of jury duty on Monday, but felt I hadn't focused enough to make it happen. Today I came up with the bright idea to test the bracelet again. I envisioned that on the second trip around the pasture I would find 5 little green fairy beads all together in a bunch, I would turn right and look where I usually don't look, turn around and head towards the gate, stop and look left and right - and there they would be. All the way around the pasture I kept running this scene through my head, I took the right turn and looked around, turned around and headed back to the gate and looked left, then right. I didn't see anything, so I took another step towards the gate, then looked at the ground on the other side of the gate. OMG - I saw 2 green beads. I never saw anything on the other side of the gate before, so I never bothered to climb over - I did today! Not only did I find 5 green beads - I found 8!

Now I know this is silly, it's just a game. But I tried to focus on something to see if I could make it happen - AND IT DID!

To follow through with this, obviously I have to keep trying to work with the bracelet and get the process down pat. At this point it doesn't matter if the outcome is big or little, I just need to see it happen. There's hope for me yet people!!! LOL :D :D

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

robyn - did you put an offer in on that ring, lol? i notice are 3 offers submitted so far....nice! it is a very nice ring too. i just purchased the voodoo protection sword pendant from rhonda on monday and it came on wednesday - i was gobsmacked that it was shipped so quickly and it helped me quite a lot this morning during the hearing with the ex. judge really spanked him hard and denied him everything he asked for - woohoo! since i've been wearing it my dogs have also seemed like they feel more secure and quiet. one of the things this pendant does is protection and also works for our pets - can you beat that? i couldn't! i'm just amazed that it shipped so quickly....and the leprechaun from gwen i acquired tuesday night arrived today just in time for litha celebration! beer will be flowing tonight for sure among the spirits hear who drink. :)

rhonda - thanks for offering the sword pendants. they are soooo dainty but wow, does it pack a punch! i have it on a silver triqueta charm pendant necklace with a silver udjat/lapis crystal, my silver cartouche and a black opal/peridot crystal. it feels as if that little sword is charging these other items as well - especially the crystals! keep up the fantastic offerings please!!!!!

namaste, arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

OMG! I just got Rhonda's Pyramid pendant (today).............. It litterally knocked the breath right out of me when I first put it on. The energies in this piece are tremendous! Not to mention the pendant is gorgeous! It is much bigger than it looks in the pic's!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Oh Rhonda, the pendant has alread helped! I have severe asthma amongst other things. I cannot sleep through the night without having to get up and use a nebulizer treamtment. Yesterday we had a short thunderstorm which made things really really humid and knocked out the power for about 6 hours. We had to go out to dinner since I couldn't cook anything :P

I just knew I was going to have an asthma attack, and a horrible night. Guess what........................ I had no problems at all.
I slept through the night no wheezing, no attacks. I can't remember feeling this good! I highly recommend this pendant to any one with chronic conditions.

Arsine, I have thought about it for a while now, and finally decided to take the plunge! Now I am glad I did!

May - Thanks! :D

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here

I just knew I was going to have an asthma attack, and a horrible night. Guess what........................ I had no problems at all.
I slept through the night no wheezing, no attacks. I can't remember feeling this good! I highly recommend this pendant to any one with chronic conditions.

Wow!!! That is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing this information with others!

I know that there is so much more to come for you!

Love,
Rhonda

Lhn28
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Im soooo happy :P ...i finally received my 5 moon pendant. Super fast shipping, took less then 2 wks to get to Brunei.

The pendant definitly works!!!! I was having back pains (stabbing feeling) on my spine, so i took the pendant n taped it on my back :D . The pain didn't totally go away but it less the pain by 60% . The next day no more pain! amazing!!!

Today i wore the pendant the whole day, didnt get any headache or anything, and i was feeling much much better then the past few days. ;) More energy and no back pains.

I forgot to mention: after wearing the pendant i had major detox!!!!! :lol:

Can't wait for my pyramid pendant to arrive ;)

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I recently received a 5 moons pendant from Rhonda, it is simply WONDERFUL :!: I wanted it for several reasons but the pain relief is just amazing. I received mine 3 days ago and it has helped tremendously - BIG thanks to Rhonda :!: :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

Return to “Seller Review”