moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

There’s a ring on her website I’m thinking of purchasing, along with a potion sounds fun

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

There’s a ring on her website I’m thinking of purchasing, along with a potion sounds fun

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Soo just made the purchase I’m very excited because I’ve been eyeing this for a few months now:Vampire Clan Ring (it says not to share the clans secrets but she has 4 more rings or so and I wonder if I could share with those people x D none-the less ima great secret keeper !)

Vampire Power earrings

Vampire supernatural power Potion

Essentially the earring and potion work kinda similarly but have minor differences but anyways i can’t wait!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

So I can talk a bit about my experience with this seller.
1. Quick responses and answers questions thoroughly.
2. Very kind and helpful
3. Shipping was fast and package was nicely sealed
Items came in little bags and the charging bag is super pretty and she gave me two free items.

So far the Clan Ring is doing what it said. I’ve actaully had a vampire talk to me quite a bit since it arrived just telling me things about vampires in general and about this or that. I meditated an hour ago with it and I instantly was in astral and a hand reached out to me and I grabbed it and I was presented with a vision of myself. I had changed in good ways. I also saw generations of vampires in this interesting vision as well. So far so good is all I can say, I’m very pleased! I can only say but so much bc it’s a rule to not tell any secrets so I’m being safe and just saying little things.

The earrings I wore yesterday then took them off tonight. I’m wearing them now so they can adjust to my energy. The free items are a charm similar to the earrings ability wise and then a vampire wishing stone, all three require you to be around people so I will be carrying them/wearing them to work this evening.

The vampire potion I have not yet used but I’m saving for a day out with friends. But I’m very pleased with these items. They’re very cute and I can’t wait to experience more. Xoxo

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:To give a short summary since it's been well over thirty days: The vessel was just as pretty as described and T is all I could have hoped and then some. Also it arrived right on time.

10/10 would throw money at her again.
How is your companion doing for you? Had any experiences? I might buy from Rhonda. Maybe a vampire djinn.

She/Her
Spirit companion
AnenImhetepKhnmhotepIntef
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Non-existing
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Darius Bakhnenhotep Shilosintishtalhikchihowapokona
Zodiac:

just purchased a djinn from Moonstar7Spirits and shipping was faster than expected. said to arrive on the 17th of this month but it arrived yesterday on the 9th and I ordered it on the 4th. She replied to my bonanza messages within a few hours or less and is very kind and understanding. I have not gotten a chance to view the package or anything as I am trapped at job corps until the weekend so I will update tomorrow night when I get home.

I wanted to share an experience that might have been from this djinn. earlier this week my roommates were all out of the room but one. the last roommate was leaving the room but he was holding the door cracked while talking to someone outside of our room. I told my roommate to close the door and he kept yelling "are you leaving too or not?!" "are you coming out or not?!". I'm standing in front of my locker with my hands full, no one else in the room, and my roommate pops his head back in and before he could finish asking me if I was pulling the door as he was trying to close it, he then realized that my hands were full and I was too far away to possibly been touching the door whatsoever. definitely not the interaction I was expecting, but an interaction none the less.

It was actually quite amusing to see the reactions that he had. I have two other djinn vessels but I don't believe any of the other djinns I've had for a while have ever interacted with peers of mine like that. especially in a way that my peers would know that it was an unseen force. Also I think he showed himself slightly. I'm not positive but if my perception is as clear as I would like to think or at least hope, I saw a vibrant red velvet hooded cloak and a face as white as bones the cloak had a clasp that resembled another vessel of the same type of djinn I saw in a different listing. I also saw a cool looking skull "mask" appear over the face that I saw.

Now I don't know if what I saw was accurate or not, but I will be ordering another djinn from Rhonda very very soon because I know he has already began interacting. I am thinking about getting an aura cleaning from her because I have no problem sensing energy, but I think I am being blocked from most of my communications and i'm not very healthy right now mentally. So I will update with more experiences from this seller.

In order to be aware of your surroundings, you must be aware of yourself. 8>
Boysnow
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

Bump this thread. Anyone purchase from her recently? Which one is her website? There’s 2 websites.. tyvm

Return to “Seller Review”