moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hello Everyone! My customers are like family to me! It pleases me so much to hear that my items are helping!! If you ever need anything please email me!!

Big hugs to all!
Rhonda

pastasauce
new here
new here

Hi, I wonder if anyone have experienced this. I have read many wonderful review about Rhonda with the items she is selling. Has anyone asked her to cast a spell?

She asked for a lock of hair in her ebay listing. Is it safe to give it to her? I understand if someone practice black magic and get a hold of the someone's hair, they can do bad things.

Can anyone tell me their experience with Rhonda? or she practice black magic? Thanks.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I have asked Rhonda to cast a spell for me but she didn't need hair for that particular one. I would say you can definitely trust her but if you feel unsafe sending her the hair, ask her if it can be done without it. She is very kind and understanding. As far as I know she has nothing to do with black magick.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
lorrilee
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I just wanted to share my experience with an item I recently purchased
from Rhonda. It is a potion to connect with spiritual entities. I have an
Efrit Djinn that I have been having problems connecting with. She is bound
to a ring that is too small to wear but the stone is too big to wear on a
chain so I put her on my keyring so I can take her with me always and
try to connect with her. I saw the potion on ebay and decided to give
it a try. I followed the directions last night and spent a long time
meditating with her, trying to connect and got nothing!! Last night when
I was sleeping I had the most vivid dream. I sometimes have trouble
remembering details but when I woke up the dream was very real. What
I got from it is that she isn't pleased with being on the keychain and
she showed me how she would like to be carried. Sounds strange I
know but I figured I might as well give it a try. I didn't have exactly
what I dreamed about but fixed up something similar. She seems very
happy now!! Tonight when I meditated, she came to me very quickly.I
am certain that the potion was what I needed to "break the ice."
Thanks Rhonda!! I can't wait to try it on a few other entities that I
am not doing so well with.

Igtenos
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I don't know if I am expecting a fast reply or I think she is blocking my messages. I ask her if I could bid cause my feedbacks are under 10 and told her that I do not have a verified paypal account but I have funds inside. So I don't think she allow to me bid.

Right now, I recently had my paypal account verified and been trying to contact her since friday and no reply. My experience with all the previous seller is that they will reply in at most 24 hours. In any case, I do not have a good experience buying from her since I can't even buy from her.

Cheers. Hope she does see my messages left in ebay.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear rhonda - aahh new stuff and a sale? wow! i can't wait to check out the listings. :) my favorite so far is the ascending masters pendant which has been literally glowing lately for some reason yet unknown...but then i have had it around the red rose city item i acquired from deedee so they might be sharing energies between lady mary and the 4 spirits inside the jade. i was at a lapidary show this past weekend and all the vendors were in awe of that pendant - one tried to buy it but no way! that is one of my prized possessions, thanks to you. :) have a great day! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here

Hi everyone! I am still here, just very busy! I have been doing my best to keep up with questions and emails, and if I missed you I apologize! I have been a part of some very interesting investigations for the SC chapter of Paranormal experts the last few weeks. It has been very enlightening, but unfortunately it has been taking me away from home much more than I like. I appreciate everyone that has visited my store recently! I have another sale going on right now and I have many exciting items that will be available as soon as I find time to list them. For anyone that has not gotten a response right away from me, please resend your question. I accidentally deleted some mail ..... :crying: I love my customers! You are what keeps me on Ebay!

Love and big hugs :hug: ,
Rhonda
Moonstar7spirits

MrsFrog
Zodiac:

Hi! She's is a totally wonderful seller! replied to my mail within 24 hours which was considered super fast ^^

bought a pendant from her and i must say the energy given off is awesome!

The listing said to wear it for 3 hrs a day for the first week or so but it kinda slipped off my mind after i have it on and i guess it's the energy that made my neck kinda ache now =.=

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0085255196

Nevertheless, it is a very beautiful pendant and I'm looking forward to more great items! =]

Loves,
Debbie

Randomness Leads me.
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I bought a pendant, and so far I'm not feeling anything. But like I keep saying, it's probably just me. *sigh* Can't I find just ONE thing that works? :(

I know she has a money-back policy, but dang, I just want something that will work for me.

MrsFrog wrote:Hi! She's is a totally wonderful seller! replied to my mail within 24 hours which was considered super fast ^^

bought a pendant from her and i must say the energy given off is awesome!

The listing said to wear it for 3 hrs a day for the first week or so but it kinda slipped off my mind after i have it on and i guess it's the energy that made my neck kinda ache now =.=

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0085255196

Nevertheless, it is a very beautiful pendant and I'm looking forward to more great items! =]

Loves,
Debbie

Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here

Hello, just a reminder that not everyone "feels" something from metaphysical items. This is in no way an indication that it is not working. The true test to follow when working with these items is the results. This can take a couple of weeks (and sometimes longer) of wearing or working with the item and allowing it to adjust to your energies before you actually start seeing changes occur. This also means that you cannot monitor every moment spent with the item and test it constantly to see if it is working or not. My suggestion is to wear the item, relax and let the item do as it was intended. That is why I offer a money back guarantee. I feel that if a person does not have to worry about the money they spent on the item, that they will relax and give the item an opportunity to work naturally.
I bought a pendant, and so far I'm not feeling anything. But like I keep saying, it's probably just me. *sigh* Can't I find just ONE thing that works?

I know she has a money-back policy, but dang, I just want something that will work for me.

Return to “Seller Review”