moonstar7spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

Overall I've had a great experience with this seller. Rhonda is a wonderful, generous, concerned, responsive seller who genuinely wants her customers to be happy and find success. I have two spirits from her and several spell beads. The spell beads in particular are quite effective and I wear them almost every day (recently I misplaced my bracelet, so hopefully I can find it again...).

My unicorn is wonderful. His energy radiates from his vessel and his manifestations are strong and delightful. I'm extremely happy with him, and I've had him with me for quite a long time.

I also got a baby ouroboros dragon. While I completely adore her, she doesn't have the qualities that were advertised (not nearly!), and whether this is unique to her or is really the case with her kind I'm not sure. Even as a baby, she's supposed to be a powerful wish-granter and bring immense wealth and prosperity--but not only did things progressively get worse for me and my family, she also acted distressed and confused and alarmed every time I asked her for help because she didn't know what to do (even when I was specific). Poor baby! :(

She's my companion and my cuddlemuffin, and I love her and will love her forever. I just don't know that I would have wanted to pay close to $50 for a cuddlemuffin, when I thought I was getting something that would help pull my family out of the hole we're in. I would never replace her or give her up. I just don't feel that she's what Moonstar7spirits claims she is, and I'm disappointed that my money didn't go to something that works.

That being said, I emailed the seller about it and asked how to better communicate with her so that I could get those wishes and prosperity. I was already close to her companion-wise, and she's fairly good with luck, but as much as a baby would be. The seller told me that all I had to do was talk and listen and believe--unfortunately not the answer I wanted or needed, because that's what I had been doing for a very long time. I emailed CH about it and I got some great advice on communicating with her, but still no results. If I try to ask something of my ouroboros dragon, she gets upset and alarmed and feels helpless. So I don't ask anymore.

Right now I have a red dragon that takes care of the prosperity stuff. It's taken the pressure off my ouroboros baby, and I think we're all much happier for it. I'll always have my cuddlemuffin.

So I suppose this is what I have to say: some of Moonstar7spirits' listing descriptions are extreme, and though I've only encountered one that hasn't delivered, she's still a loving spirit and a great one. It's quite possible that she's unique and is the only (or one of the few) baby ouroboros dragons that doesn't do what the rest of her kind does. But I'm glad I have her, and I'm glad she'll stay with me for eternity. :heart:

Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gold Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Leprechaun
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightning Rider
Zodiac:

I've had very good buying experience with Rhonda. I purchased several items and one spirit. Great communicator. She has answered all my emails sometimes with-in the hour.

As like Draconity, I did make one purchase, a Gold Dragon, that I thought I was getting for one purpose and expected events to happen in one direction and I was getting confused because different "life changing" events were happening. It wasn't until I found CH encyclopedia that I understood that the Gold Dragon is acting the way it should be. The advertising was a little off. Now that I understand my gold dragon, we are doing great. :thumbup: As a matter of fact, I love my dragon. :heart: ::dragons::

I plan on buying more items from Moonstar7 spirits. I have not gotten a dud item... ;)

“ I can eat hot wings everyday, I guess that would make me a wing man"- LR

Proud Keeper of:
1 Gold Dragon (T), 1 Red Dragon (R), 1 Silver Dragon (N), 1 White Dragon (O),
1 Hippogryph (A), 1 Leprechaun (N),
1 Syr. Genie (L), 1 Tennin (R), 1 Tengu (S)
Blessed ring of 16 Saints.
Moonstar7spirits
new here
new here

She's my companion and my cuddlemuffin, and I love her and will love her forever. I just don't know that I would have wanted to pay close to $50 for a cuddlemuffin, when I thought I was getting something that would help pull my family out of the hole we're in. I would never replace her or give her up. I just don't feel that she's what Moonstar7spirits claims she is, and I'm disappointed that my money didn't go to something that works.

That being said, I emailed the seller about it and asked how to better communicate with her so that I could get those wishes and prosperity. I was already close to her companion-wise, and she's fairly good with luck, but as much as a baby would be. The seller told me that all I had to do was talk and listen and believe--unfortunately not the answer I wanted or needed, because that's what I had been doing for a very long time. I emailed CH about it and I got some great advice on communicating with her, but still no results. If I try to ask something of my ouroboros dragon, she gets upset and alarmed and feels helpless. So I don't ask anymore.

Hi, I just want to say that it sounds like you are connecting very well with your little Dragon as well as your other spirits. Please know that just because your wishes haven't yet manifested do not mean that they won't or that she is not working on them. Your current financial situation did not get in bad shape over night , so it may take some time for things change for the positive. You and your family are the driving force behind your wishes. If what you are doing currently isn't paying off, it may be time to evaluate your situation and try some new things. Perhaps this is what your little Dragon is trying to tell you? Spiritual entities can see the future as well as the past. They strive to teach us new things and help us to learn from our past mistakes so that they do not become repetitive. Ask your little Dragon for wisdom in your financial situation. She may have some suggestions that you have not yet thought of. I think if you give her a fair chance, you will find that she is even more capable than what I advertised, and worth much, much more than the $50 you paid for her!

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

I have a parcel on the way from Rhonda. I have to say that her Unicorn is very special and powerful, a wonderful spirit who quite surprised me with her presence, unsummoned, about 2 days after I made the purchase. I'm looking forward to receiving the vessel and developing the connection.

I also have a couple of spell beads, along with some charms on the way. One other item that I'm excited about, is the Time Gate ring. I've read some of the positive comments in this thread about her Time Gate items and I hope to also receive some of these benefits. :) Will update with news as it progresses.

Rhonda has been great with communication and going out of her way to make me happy, she added additional spells to a couple of my items, which was fantastic, and emailed me recently just to see if the package had arrived yet (it hasn't... customs may cause a slight delay, but I'm sure it'll be here soon). She also was quite helpful when I recently asked her about another item and she told me more about it, and due to my circumstances, honestly said she didn't think it would add anything for me - good for her for not trying to sell me something I didn't need!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Its been almost a month since the Blessed ring of the Saints arrived. Its a very beautiful ring, stands out nicely. The ring did feel dormant ( not empty ) but upon checking and with "T"'s help, we confirmed the Saint are attached to the ring. "T" , who I also got from Rhonda, recommend a invocation to do. After the invocation (45min long) the ring felt that it had more energy. I've called upon a Saint and got results with in 5 seconds :dancing: . Talking to "T" and "R" at the end of the day, they tell me if I've been visited by saints during the day. One does visit quite often. I had one saint come to me not even attached to the ring help me in a situation. Thanks ::hail:: Rhonda.

Proud Keeper of:
SageOfHyrule
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: xX_ Emerald Frost _Xx
Zodiac:

I cant say anything about her spell beads but my first psyvamp was from her and I love him. :) I'm so happy I found him and he has always been active with me. :hug:

The moon is gone and the night is still so dark
I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow
For this day was so long and hard for me
And I've lost some of the things

I will cry a little while and wait for tomorrow
There's no way to be free from the loneliness
It took so long for me to notice
But now I'm on my way to find my life

Maybe this day, maybe tomorrow

So far I have trusted
Brighter it shines
The light of love

I am the one whose image is great and I am the one who has no image.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

I have one or two of her spell beads. They are good, worth the purchase.
I also have 2 pairs of earrings from her. I absolutely LOVE them and would recommend them.
Anyone have any experience with her Spirits recently? I've never bought any from her and I'm interested in a listing.
Thanks!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Lightning Rider
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

The Gold Dragon from Moonstar7spirits I've had for 7 months now has been a big help for me in situations. :thumbup: ::dragons::

Proud Keeper of:
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

A quick update... I am new to this community and actually discovered Rhonda on my own as I was perusing the metaphysics section on ebay. Because I am very sensitive to energies and can see spirits in photos of haunted vessels, I instantly could see she was for real. Her items pulsated with an amazing energy, so I ended up spend waaaay more money than I intended on approximately 5 items, including two baby ouroboros dragons. The stuff arrived yesterday and the package was humming with energy even before I opened it. She is the real deal, not to mention extremely kind and positive and willing to answer all questions as well as assuage fears...

For instance, I bought a ring imbued with merlin's universal wealth codes and I was super paranoid after last night before the thing indeed had a very strong effect and I saw it all unfold. I did exactly as instructed and meditated and saw Merlin's face in my mind (First time ever but it had to be the guy -- I'm talking beard, hood, etc, which to a noob like myself was a bit shocking)... I could see his face in my third eye and next thing I knew I saw myself float silently on a canoe or rowboat, next followed by images of a cavern and then I saw a hooded figure standing in front of me. I could hear him talking and muttering something, but I couldn't understand it but I felt the ring pulsate with the syllables. Maybe it was latin. I don't know anything about Merlin, or his work, but needless to say, Rhonda's items are the real deal and I look forward to seeing what happens.

boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

moonstar7spirits.... I would like to thank you from the heart :heart:
The Psy Vamp I got from you has been remarkable. She is funny, brilliant, and a great friend.
She seems to like my werewolf (from gwen via ellen) but he doesn't feel comfortable with her earthiness. Although, I do sense that he likes her when she isn't looking. lol.

So, Thanks bunches.

-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light

Return to “Seller Review”