Estate Dragon

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I've had the dragon from the Rothschild estate for a few days now. Yesterday, my son had a dream about him. He dreamt that he was with my mom in her house, but that it was big and dark. He told me that he and my mom had to chase out an angry cat dragon. He said the cat dragon had white and brown hair and that it was angry. When I asked him what a cat dragon looked like he said it was a cat that was angry but his name was dragon. He said the dragon was sad because his mom died and that's what made him so angry. He and my mom were able to get the cat dragon out and everything was ok in the dream. Keep in mind my son in only 4 (well almost 5 years old). He also told me the my dragon from the living room was sitting on the chair by the bed where he was sleeping but that I didn't see him. I have a number of spirits and I've noticed before that my son seems to pick up some things from my spirits but nothing like this.

I also had a creepy experience a couple of nights before. I was sleeping and it felt like something was moving around the apartment. Then I felt the covers moved from my shoulder. After that I saw a very difficult to make out image of a gravesite
decorated with various objects. I didn't feel like I was in danger, but the whole experience felt creepy and scary. I had been trying to talk to the dragon from the estate and welcome him so I did not think there was any reason that he would have sent bad energy to me.

After my son's dream, I sort of freaked out and wanted to send everything back from the estate. My interpretation was that he was angry about being moved from his home. I emailed Magnolia the first chance and I had and her take was different. She said he was protecting not attacking. She thinks that my son's dream of a cat referred to what he was protecting us against and that a cat usually represents someone from the magical community.

After I calmed down a bit, I can see the logic behind that. When my son had the dream, it wasn't a nightmare. It seems like if he were to attack us because he was angry my son would have felt differently. I still think he is an unhappy dragon. The only explanation that I can come up with for my son saying the angry cat dragon missed his mommy is because he misses the woman who kept him. I have put her picture by him hoping to help him feel a little better.

Thought this might be worth sharing.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

wow...what an interesting story. Thanks for sharing! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Greenest, he may have been showing you her grave. What a lovely gesture to put her picture up.

I'm sure you will love him and he, you. Your son seems already to have accepting him into the family if he makes no issue of him sitting in the chair. LOL.

Talk to him, and make him feel welcome. Spirits have feelings too, and if you are apprehensive, it makes them feel unwelcome.

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

And definitely give him offerings of things that he likes especially Dragon's Blood incense. Look up in the encyclopedia to see all the things that dragons love, it will make him feel better about his new home and his new Keeper. Lots of luck, dragons are wonderful companions.

greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm thinking now he may be more of a Temple Dog or Foo dog. I am told they remain in the same places forever and the change in location my have upset him. Not necessarily in a bad way, but more in a I miss the woman I lived with for a long time and the place that I used to live way. Dragons blood is a good idea. I'm guessing the closest Temple Dogs are either Chinese Guardian Dragons or that they are very similar. I'm going to offer him a crystal and I'll look for something to use for metallic bedding. According to the CH encyclopedia, those are supposed to be good treats for Chinese Guardian Dragons.

Thanks for the input!

greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Turns out I was on the wrong track with this one. Magnolia wrote back and said that it sounded like a ghost was trying to come through and asked if I had anyone die that I was on bad terms with. I couldn't think of anyone at first. Then it hit me! I had a cat at my mom's house that I was very close to when I used to live there. She never really took to anyone else and was not happy when I left to go to college. I ended up moving in with my boyfriend after college that already had cats and did not want to bring another into the house. She lived the rest of her life with my parents.

Last year, I started seeing her name everywhere and I had a feeling that something was wrong. I called my mom and asked her how she was doing. She told me she was fine and not to worry and basically that I was crazy for worrying. The next week I went to a family function with my mom and an uncle mentioned that they finally got rid of that d*** cat. I of course was upset and it ended up being a big issue with me and my mom. I later found out that my cat was sick, so my brother in law took her in a garbage can and left her at a vet's office over the weekend. I felt horrible about the way that she was left and that she had to be alone, terrified I'm sure when she died.

If ever there was a reason for a cat to come back and haunt somebody, she has reason. I feel badly that in death she is not in peace. I am thinking of asking Magnolia to bind her so that maybe I can make it up to her. I'm hesitant because I don't want to bring in an angry spirit into my home especially now that I think my son may be really sensitive to that stuff. On the other hand, I feel like I owe it to her and I do love her. Maybe she would not be so angry if she was not alone.

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Oh Greenest, do talk with Magnolia, she'll know what to do. That was terrible of your family to do that and not give you a chance to take her. Explain to your cat what happened and that you have always loved her. I don't think she's going to stay angry, she just wants to be loved!

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Oh, That's such a sad story! :cry:

Maybe you could get her spirit bound? And give her a good life in spirit form? And that might make it up to her?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh how terrible Greenest - yes ask Magnolia & i understand about bringing an angry spirit in your home but shes angry now & maybe once you make it up to her she will forgive you.

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

OMG, that's such a sad story. I had no idea that pets could haunt you. I thought animal spirit energy got a free ticket out of here when they passed on. Binding her spirit sounds like a great idea... so long as you don't bind the "I'm really pissed off at you" energy! ;)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato

Return to “Djinn Races”