My daughter chats with my Djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
oldspiritwitch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: marid djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: bellia or old spirit witch
Zodiac:

my Djinn knows im an odd sleeper so i dont see him much. i can see physical manifestations but not so much on the dream leavel- dreams come through for me just occasionally. ive had a past experience where i had a stone sold to me, i knew it wasn't new when i bought it from a metaphysical store but i had to have it. after several months of wearing it i kept getting views of smoke out of the corner of my eye, and id get repeating voice in my head telling me to do things that would hurt me. eventually i did connect the voice and smoke to the stone and got rid of it and everything stopped. so i can hear and see, just not a dreamer.

well, on with my experience or my daughters. i can feel my djinn and when he decides ill be able to see him but not in dreams as much as id like. so we've told him he could chat with my daughter because she is more receptive than i am. he comes to her in her dreams and chats every now and then. she said he isnt pretty but he's nice and funny and evidently gets a kick out of me. problem is that he drained her. she is so wiped that i have to explain to him not to draw so much energy from her. what a wonderful experience he is turning out to be. i just hope we dont have to have him stop using her to chat through. :dancing:

~~old witches can learn new tricks~~
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

oldspiritwitch wrote:my Djinn knows im an odd sleeper so i dont see him much. i can see physical manifestations but not so much on the dream leavel- dreams come through for me just occasionally. ive had a past experience where i had a stone sold to me, i knew it wasn't new when i bought it from a metaphysical store but i had to have it. after several months of wearing it i kept getting views of smoke out of the corner of my eye, and id get repeating voice in my head telling me to do things that would hurt me. eventually i did connect the voice and smoke to the stone and got rid of it and everything stopped. so i can hear and see, just not a dreamer.

well, on with my experience or my daughters. i can feel my djinn and when he decides ill be able to see him but not in dreams as much as id like. so we've told him he could chat with my daughter because she is more receptive than i am. he comes to her in her dreams and chats every now and then. she said he isnt pretty but he's nice and funny and evidently gets a kick out of me. problem is that he drained her. she is so wiped that i have to explain to him not to draw so much energy from her. what a wonderful experience he is turning out to be. i just hope we dont have to have him stop using her to chat through. :dancing:

oh nice...!! I'm sure whatever works should be fine...!!

Hahahahaha he is not pretty but funny and nice xD

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Haha, this made me smile. Children (assuming your daughter is young) can sense spirits more easily because their minds are more open. If you asked your Djinn not to drain so much energy, he can still talk to her without doing so.

Do you have any other stories with your Djinn and daughter?

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”