can dragons make you sick?

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
paganhillbilly
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: wierdraven

ive heard of other spirits making people sick, but a dragon. this is my 12 year olds first experience. my wife made pendants of of sorts of the dragon's vessel so they could be worn without loss. about 3 am i hear my kid puking and go check on her. she said she felt fine just all of a sudden started puking. she said she felt it may have been a reaction to her dragon spirit and took the vessel off. she seems fine now.
Now, if it is her dragon, how does she stop the nausea and be able to wear him?

~~what do you feel like a dumb a**? lol.....you admit you are one~~
WILDNFREE
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sethunya
Zodiac:

Hi hillbilly, not heard of a dragon (or other spirit) making people throw up. Most people do have some kind of flu symptoms/headaches when new spirts arrive and the energies are bonding but it does pass after a few days. Maybe it was just something she ate? I can't say it definately wasn't her dragon but I wouldn't think so. Glad she is feeling fine now though.

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
paganhillbilly
neophyte
neophyte

WILDNFREE wrote:Hi hillbilly, not heard of a dragon (or other spirit) making people throw up. Most people do have some kind of flu symptoms/headaches when new spirts arrive and the energies are bonding but it does pass after a few days. Maybe it was just something she ate? I can't say it definately wasn't her dragon but I wouldn't think so. Glad she is feeling fine now though.

thank you, yeah you're probably right. just ate something

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

The only dragon I can think of that might have that reaction is a black. Now, I'm not saying it isn't possible because the new energy can be upsetting but always look for the simple explanation before moving onto the spirit, my .02 Take care, all of you and your family. :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

paganhillbilly
neophyte
neophyte

DragonKeeper wrote:The only dragon I can think of that might have that reaction is a black. Now, I'm not saying it isn't possible because the new energy can be upsetting but always look for the simple explanation before moving onto the spirit, my .02 Take care, all of you and your family. :grouphug:
She's fine now, not sick a bit. she's pretty convinced it was her dragon. she's a very sensitive soul so if there is any possibility it could make her sick, it will. could have been her own fear. but she has gone back to wearing her vessel, and all seems well today. so kudos to her, she's a trooper, a scary cat, but a trooper non the less. i've never seen a kid like her. she's afraid of everything, but she makes herself go on in spite of her fear. thats why we got the dragon for her, so he could help her be brave, and hopefully she can adjust to new and sudden changes around her without feeling like something is always going to get her. :thumbup:

Return to “Dragon Races”