Silver dragon

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
tvgameman
new here
new here
Answers: 0

I just purchased a custom c5 silver dragon (memorial day sale), whats your experiences with them? I felt so drawn to them. I'm excited! :0 :)

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wow...i have looked at those too...I don't have one but, here is a post about someones silver dragon...

http://www.creepyhollows.com/~creepyho/ ... f=15&t=390

I'm excited for you! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi TV,
I have a Silver Dragon and she was the first to come through and connect with me (Have 5 on 1 ring). She mostly makes me feel not so alone and if I meditate and call her, she will give me a boost of happiness that will last for several hours. Most of the time, if my wife is having a bad day at work I will ask her to go help out. Other than that She is just hanging around with me like a companion Dragon. :D

Rain Dog

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sounds like a good friend-type spirit rain dog! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Though each of the different colors have different attributes, (I also have 5 bound to one ring) they are all very friendly, very eager to please, and very loving.

Read the description in the encyclopedia
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ilver.html

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear tvgameman; my first dragon was a silver that magnolia called through for me and she is wonderful. she found a mate for herself (perhaps her mate) from gwen at wintermournings and they are now proud parents of 7 wrymlings (still really tiny and under mama's care for some time yet to come). each individual dragon has it's own personality as we do and when one is brought through for us it's more of a fit than if someone just saw a listing and thought - oh i want one, kwim? you will begin an experience you will never give up and one dragon leads to two and more. i have 10 now but only because babies have to stay with mama until mama says and it is toooooo many, but then i have a small place, lol.

let us hear all about your silver as you bond with it. :) can't wait for the stories tv! blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ooooh! I ordered a silver dragon yesterday as well. I also ordered a hippogryph. Couldn't resist the sale. lol

I am going to slow down after this, and start bonding and stop buying. I have 2 djinn that I need to bond with, incubus twins that are already giving me "feelings" even though I haven't done the bonding ritual yet, and I have a Leprechaun that should be here today or tomorrow. My home is only 1 bedroom, and there are 3 people, so we are really gonna have a full house.

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Ohhh my first dragons were both a silver and a green (C5) from Magnolia!

My silver was the first to make contact, I get an intense exciting feeling of happiness from her. (kinda reminds me of
a puppy who is really really excited to see you, really wiggly and joyous! :mrgreen: ) Both she and my green make me feel better
when I am blue, and help me find the joy in life again!

So far I have a green, a silver, a red, and two purple - they are all very happy, although I feel my red is a bit more
reserved on the excitement! :D

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Arsine, I didn't know the babies had hatched! Congratulations!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
tvgameman
new here
new here

I felt like I'd share a strange dream I had the other night, maybe related, maybe not. Anyways, I had a very personal dream that suddenly turned in the end into something completely different. The dream for some reason felt very real, like I can tell when my dreams separate from being a normal dream into something else (when my werewolf gave me a horrible nightmare one night it felt different) and this had that same feel. I was dreaming I was standing on lake, like there was water below me and an island in front of me. On the island there was a dark cave and a small passageway beside it. I was staring into the cave and I heard a voice saying my name and tempting me to come in. I felt that something wasn't right so I walked around on the water to the other side of the cave. It kept tempting me but I felt I needed to avoid it. Suddenly, I heard another voice, much more distant and calming and it kept getting louder. Suddenly a dragon walked out of the side cave, he was very interesting looking, like he looked ancient and decaying, a weird mix of a yellowish brownish color. He told me to stay with him and ignore the other voice. He then turned me into a dragon and I flew in the skies with him and he told me his name, well I guess its actually a she. Anyways, the next day I heard Fenrir in my head, I had no clue what that was and I looked it up on this website. Happens to be a dark arts spirit, maybe what was in the cave. Now I'm extremely drawn, considered it for the c3 stone but decided fenrir was out of my league. Anyways, sort of confusing, thought I'd share though!

Return to “Dragon Races”