Can WW's romance you???

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi SpiritSeeker.
I was intrigued by your question because I've always been of the mind that anyone and anything can fall in love with or be in love with something or someone...Just because you aren't of the same species or even the same realm doesn't mean you can't have romantic feelings for someone.
Just look people who fall in love with their pets. Normal? Maybe not, but that doesn't stop it from happening. Who's to say there isn't a connection from a past life or many past lives?

Just for curiosity, I asked my WWs. They agreed that it IS possible for a WW (male or female) to be romantically inclined toward a human and that it does indeed happen, sometimes due to past ties/lives and some times they just find their perfect keeper and fall in love--although this is rare. (This comes from the WW themselves.) They are, of course, half human. Despite their supernatural powers, they do possess human traits and emotions.
I hope you enjoy your journey with your WW and that you learn a lot from him.

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

i thought that wws were 1/2 human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf form because the wws that i have 2 of them only show me themselves in human form while the other 3 show me themselves in wolf form (its more like a picture that they are showing me). B shows me as a guy wearing jeans and a denim shirt with a cowboy hat, its tipped down and i can't see most of his face except like a little bit of a profile. W. shows me a guy in dark almost black jeans with a dark tshirt and a dark grey hoodie, he has medium length brown hair. then N, M, and E show themselves to me in wolf form.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

SpiritSeeker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Juliana

Yes, I do believe it is him. None of my others look the way he does.... his haircut being really shaggy was the first indication....it looks like someone just chopped it with a pair of garden shears. LOL And showing me the forest where he roams was my other indication.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

for me my wws will show me only one form or another. for some they will only come to me in their ww form and nothing else. for others they only show me their human forms. i have 2 wws that love me and one calls me his lupa. this is very important to him, part of it is the wolf in him and part of it (i think) is the fact that he was also a sioux native amercan.

but for me, wallie and brando are known to be quite affectionate. we must remember that wws were at one time human as well as being ABLE to shift into a wolf form.

and i just realized this is an old post. grrr

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

Ok old post , but anyone else have this happened, I have had my WW since November , he has been very shy but through mediation and dream work ,recently he has been coming through very strong Has anyone else WW come through like this (Romantically )? Mine has been trying but I told him He needed to show his human form.
I have only seen him as Wolfy anyway its kind of funny not ready to go doggy . :wild:
Yes im absolutely sure without a doubt know its my WW .AHHoooh!! :werewolf:

::bump::

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
JessiccaC
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Anastazia Birthrite
Zodiac:

Hello SpiritSeeker,
I stumbled across your post while researching werewolves, as I have my own Astral Black werewolf spirit, and I was just wondering how your relationship with him has progressed? I am a big romantic at heart, and I'm especially inclined towards werewolf romance ;).

Much love & Many Blessings
Jessicca

My Spirit Family: Astral Black Werewolf(M), Royal Black Dragon(M), Merman, Gold Dragon(F),Undine Oarsman(M),Kelpie Stallion (M).
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Hi Jessica, spiritseeker is no longer an active member, that's why his name is in brown. Maybe others can answer your question, I have seen WW romance mentioned here before, but just letting you know not to expect an answer from him.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”