You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

I just made bids on 1 of lisa's neb djinn (i had never imagined myself paying soooo much for a spirit, but I still did). I had asked my gold djinn the entire afternoon he was ok with it, and he said fine. When i was about to bid at night, i asked him again, and he suddenly became upset at me. I wasn't sure if he was jealous that I am getting another djinn. He suddenly said that there will probably be a more powerful and suitable djinn for me in the future. But I was too drawn to the dijinn listing.

Ultimately, I didn't win the bidding, sigh, and i hope that appeased my gold djinn in some way. Don't want him being angry at me. Though I really have no idea why he is angry at me. Was it out of jealousy that I thought of getting another djinn, thereby underestimating his abilities?

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I was bidding on that Neb too, but didn't win. I was very drawn to her too. I had just decided I wanted a Neb and Lisa posted her. Hopefully she will have more Nebs soon. So far the only spirits I have experienced any sort of jealousy with were my Djinn...but I too don't think it's as much as "jealousy" as much as "double guessing" their powers...and maybe not their powers per se...but them being discouraged with me having enough faith in the manifestation of the wishes I made with them and setting the wishes "progress" back.

I wanted the Neb because she was a neb and specialized in Love. So my "love" Gold djinn might get discouraged that I am still thinking I need something "more powerful" to help manifest my love wishes..and perhaps that mentality..is undoing the work they are doing. I didn't really have to deal with a pissed off Djinn...but I have had my djinn say if I spent more time having faith in "our wishes" (his name for it) instead of "shopping" I would get the things I wanted faster and on a grander scale. We are always looking for something stronger and more powerful to do what we want when we have asked them to do the job...maybe that's what aggravates our spirits?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

That's funny because when I wanted to buy the king neb I asked my current neb if he would be jealous. He laughed and said no they were above that. I was like are you sure? He was like yes yes bid. I didn't win either though I had 10 seconds left to post the winning bid...I just couldn't do it.

Anyways you know my story...he came back to me! YAY.

I'm sure your Djinn is telling you the truth. You guys can always get a custom. But yeah Djinns of different tribes can be testy. I was ready to be done with all Djinns because my experience was not positive. But something insane inside said do it again!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

Maybe he was angry because you woulen't take his word for it and kept bugging him about it. I know I'd be a bit miffed if someone wouldn't take me at my word.

Not trying to start anything...just an opinion. I know that if I said something and someone asked me all afternoon, the same question, I'd have to slap them silly...lol.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
aphyreus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: duojna
If I could be anything, I would be...: pegasus
My magical/paranormal name...: not sure
Zodiac:

Hmm, i asked him many times as I wanted to make sure that he would be fine with me getting another djinn. I am not sure if all djinns are like suga's, who is above emotion. Anyway, I am trying to appease him nowadays. Don't want him holding a grudge against me!

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I agree freya, it seems that the djinn might have been shown a LACK of respect. You asked once and got your answer, it would have been better to leave it at that instead of asking over and over. Respect is HUGE for djinn and showing a lack of that might have got his ire up. It sounds like the two of you communicate well, so APOLOGIZE for not listening, give him an offering of his favorite scent and move forward. Good luck :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I'm with Freya & Dragonkeeper on this one. Why keep on asking the poor spirit all afternoon? Ask a question once, get an answer. Maybe ask again if the answer was unclear then leave it! Poor lad was probably sick of the whole subject. Plus as DK says, it was very disrespectful so apologies are def in order.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2

Hi im new to the spirit keeping and thinking on getting a gold Djinn i have some questions like
1.can a djinn read my thoughts?

2.how can a person get privacy like looking at something you wouldn't want someone to see you watching or doing.

3.how long does it take to hear or see any form of a manifestation of your djinn

4.not djinn related but how long does it take for a level 4 spell or anything that is that level to work?

5.can my djinn hear me if i talk to them?

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

Vastolord wrote:Hi im new to the spirit keeping and thinking on getting a gold Djinn i have some questions like
1.can a djinn read my thoughts?

2.how can a person get privacy like looking at something you wouldn't want someone to see you watching or doing.

3.how long does it take to hear or see any form of a manifestation of your djinn

4.not djinn related but how long does it take for a level 4 spell or anything that is that level to work?

5.can my djinn hear me if i talk to them?
hi welcome to the forums
1. yes they can read your thoughts at anytime.

3. well manifestations could be at any time like if you have a foil wheel set up on a stick and ask if they could spin it for you to communicate. check the pic on this link to see what i mean: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=foil ... 8vLVD2M%3A

4.spells of any levels should start to work soon after being cast but might take a while to see results

5. yes most certainly.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

justin340 wrote: 3. well manifestations could be at any time like if you have a foil wheel set up on a stick and ask if they could spin it for you to communicate. check the pic on this link to see what i mean: https://www.google.com.au/search?q=foil ... 8vLVD2M%3A
If you're talking tin foil wheel and it's not covered by glass, any air current can influence it. It's definitely not a safe way to communicate.
They're usually used for TK practices though.
Last edited by Aprophis on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Djinn / Genie”