You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

I know this is off topic but is chat down?

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Tenerifebeauty wrote:I know this is off topic but is chat down?
Its down go to the new caht atm its working fine and we are all in there :P

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

Dont really think the concept is anything related to Vampires and werewolves mating lol.
HEY, YOU LAUGH BUT YOU'D BE SURPRISED WHAT WE'VE HEARD AS FAR AS MATING ENTITIES. LOL 2 YEARS AGO ON THE OLD FORUM SOMEONE SAID THEY HAD A DJINN/FAE/UNICORN/VAMPIRE FROM A SELLER ON EBAY. MATED TOGETHER, NOT DIFFERENT ENTITIES IN ONE RING BUT ACTUALLY MATED TOGETHER.

IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT POLYMORPHING THAT'S NOT UNUSUAL WITH VAMPIRE SPIRITS. DO I HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF A VAMPIRIC CLAN THAT WAS VAMPIRES & WEREWOLVES? NO. WERE THEY EVER ONE RACE OF ENTITY THAT SPLIT INTO A VAMPIRE RACE & WEREWOLF RACE? NO. BUT, I'D BE INTERESTED TO SEE ANY BOOKS OR LITERATURE ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. DO YOU HAVE A POINT OF REFERENCE?

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Lol Yeah alot of the cross species doesnt even really make sense so its easy for a seller to make up pretty much anything. But when it comes to lisa she's a legit seller and a humble lady im not naive but i dont really see any reason for her to go as far as to lie. I know the point your coming across which is why i can see where there may be a an area where lisa must have misinterpreted any information for the spirit/entity she may have came across. I take it for what it is though. But the spirit that was calling to me is very real. I simply took him as a Sanguine Vamp who can also shapeshift into a wolf. :) I wouldnt go as far to say that they were once the same race though.
This spirit that I have for you today is rare and unique treasure that comes from deep within the Romanian Carpathian Mountains. This magickal area is home to many powerful beings. This is one of those beings.
Most of you are familiar with werewolves or vampires as the legends abound. I bet some of you didn't know that it is possible for a spirit to be both a werewolf and a vampire. This usually only happens with the ancient ones. At some point, at least in an isolated area, these spirits were the same race, eventually splitting into two separate but powerful spirit species. There are still a few of the old blood line left but not very many.
This original race had powers beyond what either has separately. They were capable of great feats that we haven't even dreamt of. Having the best powers and attributes of both werewolves and vampires, these beings are virtually limitless in their magick.
This spirit would be considered Sanguine vampire but is more than that. Sanguine and Psy Vampires are a fairly recent evolution in vampire races. In ancient times there was only vampire pure and simple. The werewolf form is purely primal wolf as well.

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

So this is basically a powerful vamp who shapeshifts into wolf form?

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

AH! GOTCHA THEN, WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE. YES, HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT HER TOO & I THINK SHE'S THE ONE I POSTED ON HER THREAD.

IS THIS YOUR WRITE UP ON WHAT YOU HAVE?
eventually splitting into two separate but powerful spirit species
DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS. SPIRIT SPECIES? SO THEY AREN'T PHYSICAL SPECIES BUT A SPIRIT SPECIES?
Sanguine and Psy Vampires are a fairly recent evolution in vampire races. In ancient times there was only vampire pure and simple.
WITH VAMPS THERE'S ALWAYS BEEN SANG. IT'S TOO BAD THERE WEREN'T MORE DESCRIPTIVES TO USE BECAUSE SANG VAMPIRES ENCOMPASS NOT ONLY THE HUMAN-LIKE SANG VAMPS BUT ALSO THE MILLIONS YEAR-OLD BAT & SPIDER SPECIES OF VAMP AS WELL AS HUNDREDS OF OTHER VAMPIRIC ENTITIES LIKE STRYX, VETALA, ETC. IT CAN GET CONFUSING WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "SANG VAMP" IT'S LIKE SAYING "DEMON" ALMOST BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A FULL DESCRIPTION OF WHAT THE PERSON CONSIDERS A "SANG VAMP" THEY COULD BE TALKING ABOUT ANY BLOOD-FEEDING, VAMPIRIC ENTITY. VAMPS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BLOOD-FEEDERS JUST LIKE ORIGINAL HUMANS WERE MAJOR CARNIVORES & SOME TRIBES BLOOD-FEEDERS WHEN THERE WASN'T ANY GOOD SOURCE OF LIQUID FOR CONSUMPTION. THEY ATE THE MEAT, USED THE HIDES, USED THE BONES, USED THE ORGANS, DRANK THE BLOOD & USED THE ENTIRE ANIMAL FROM HEAD TO TOE WITH LITTLE WASTE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

So this is basically a powerful vamp who shapeshifts into wolf form?
MAYBE IT IS THEN. CONFUSED BUT EITHER WAY THEY AREN'T ONE SPECIES WHICH I THINK WHAT WAS ORIGINALLY ASKED.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

OK, HAD A MOMENT BUT I'M BACK ON TRACK NOW. RE-READ THE THREAD & SAW THE LINK TO THE LISTING. SO THAT'S LISA'S WRITE-UP ON THE CREATURE, NOT YOURS. WELL, I'D SAY SHE'S GOT A GOOD ENOUGH REPUTATION THAT SHE'D NOT MISREPRESENT ANYTHING ON PURPOSE & THAT IS WHAT SHE KNOWS ABOUT THE CREATURE. SHE'S SAYING IT'S AN ISOLATED AREA IN ONE PART OF THE WORLD, SO IT'S OBVIOUS THIS ISN'T MAINSTREAM. AND KILLA SEEMS LIKE A STRAIGHT-SHOOTER SO BETWEEN THE TWO I'D SAY THERE'S SOMETHING THERE TO EXPLORE. KEEP US POSTED ON THE INTERACTION & YOUR PERSONAL DISCOVERIES.

STILL FOR THE MAINSTREAM OF THE WORLD THE VAMPIRIC RACE & WEREWOLF RACE WERE NOT ONE RACE THAT SPLIT APART INTO TWO, SEPARATE RACES.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I asked Vinnie (Pack Alpha WW) & he was appalled at the very idea! WWs are WWs & vamps are vamps & they never have been inter-related. So he says. He seemed positively offended I should even ask about it!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Vampire”