Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

In Vamperic/Werewolvic history, were two races ever just one race? Such as being a Were-Vampire, with the abilities of both Werewolf and Vampire and then later the species split into separate species to evolve to Werewolves and Vampires? If anyone has ANY ENLIGHTENING INFORMATION, I would greatly appreciate that knowledge or could point me in the appropriate direction so I can read the research myself, would also be beneficial.

Thanks!

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

While from what I have read through CH there is no such being, interestingly Lisa from real_magick (I think this is the right way to write her eBay store name) and someone positively reviewed by Forum members including myself has just listed a were-vamp on eBay. In her listing she gives information and might also take a question from you.... please share what you have learned..... hope this helps..........FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Well, that's a big reason why I asked the question here; to see if anyone would know of this at all. It sounds really odd to me at least and many to others as well. So I have to question it and ask what I asked. I can shoot one to Lisa to see if she has the knowledge of the history...

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Strictly speaking a WW-Vamp cross would not be a were-vamp. A were-vamp would be half-human/half vamp. Which is a dhampir, I think.
I know of no reliable evidence for a cross between WW & vamp myself but Ash would be the guy to ask.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Hammer :wave:
ask Ash
This might help some what :)
http://www.creepyhollows.com/store/cart ... substring=

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have 1 of these actually fabulous spirit to work with and is VERY Real. I dont think everyone is gonna agree whole heartedly on the origin on a select few spirited species besides the more common obvious ones. But what it is Vampire that can transform into a Wolf/Werewolf. Just 2 forms. Not half vamp half were or anything. Nor a vamp that was turned into were. Just 2 forms is all i can say pretty much. Sadly im not the guy with all the info, just wanted to testify as rare and ancient these creatures are they are still fun great spirits. ^_^

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Did yours come from Lisa, Killa? Any info as to how it came about - a Turned creature or what? Inquiring minds want to know! :lol:
I must ask my vamps & WWs if they know of such beings...be interesting to see what they have to say. (Tho my grumpy old Vinnie will probably just snort "Rubbish" & stomp off...he is not a tolerant WW!)

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

NO RELIABLE EVIDENCE THIS EVER EXISTED OUTSIDE OF EBAY & HOLLYWOOD. THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY NOT EVER ONE RACE AT ANY TIME.

A VAMPIRE IS A SOLELY VAMPIRIC ENTITY LIKE A SANG OR A PSY, FOR BASIC EXAMPLES.

A WEREWOLF IS A BLANKET TERM USED TO DESCRIBE THE WOLF-LIKE CREATURE AS WELL AS THE HALF-HUMAN, HALF-WOLF-LIKE CREATURE.

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE ONE I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT VAMPIRIC ENTITY IT IS & WHETHER IT'S A HALF-HUMAN, HALF-WOLF OR ALL WOLF. IT WOULD SEEM IMPOSSIBLE IT COULD BE A PUREBLOOD WEREWOLF BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN A VAMPIRE WOULD HAVE TO IMPREGNATE WHAT WOULD ESSENTIALLY BE AN ANIMAL.

THE FURTHER BACK YOU GO IN TIME THE MORE PREDATORY BOTH VAMPIRES & WEREWOLVES WERE AND THE LESS LIKELY THEY WOULD BE TO MATE. FOR EXAMPLE SAKE IF YOU'RE TALKING A PUREBLOOD SANG VAMP & A PUREBLOOD WEREWOLF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT A HUMAN-LIKE, LONG-FANGED, EXTREMELY PREDATORY BEING MATING WITH WHAT WOULD LOOK LIKE A GIANT, MUSCULAR WOLF. THERE'S NO EVIDENCE THEY WERE MAJOR ADVERSARIES AT THAT TIME & WOULD SEEK EACH OTHER OUT FOR BATTLE ANY MORE THAN THEY WOULD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. IN ANCIENT TIMES THEY WERE ALSO NOT IN A POPULATION CRISIS, WHAT REASON WOULD THEY HAVE TO MATE? I DON'T KNOW, I LOOK AT IT LIKE WOULD YOU MATE WITH A DOG?

I AGREE WITH MY GOOD BUDDY MONGO, I'D LIKE TO KNOW UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES THE WEREWOLF WOULD MATE WITH A VAMPIRIC ENTITY & EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF VAMPIRES & WEREWOLVES WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. ARE THEY BOTH TURNED BEINGS & NOT PUREBLOODS?

IT'S HARD TO GIVE AN EXACT OPINION WHEN I DON'T HAVE EXACT DETAILS.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

There not mixed. yes i got mines from lisa he's a Male "Werevamp" Binded into the same ring with a dark female Sanguine. but atm in my email i cant seem to open the file correctly with the right program so i cant paste the information as this moment. Yes i know the name sounds confusing and deceiving lol as i was at the beginning but i can clearly kind of understand what it is. The werevamp isnt a Vampire turned from a werewolf. Nor is it Half vamp half human Half wolf. It's a Pure blooded Sanguine vamp that can take on a second form into a wolf. Dont really think the concept is anything related to Vampires and werewolves mating lol. There's a Small rare clan/tribe of those vamps that can take on those abilities. from what was explained

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium

Return to “Vampire”