Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Any sellers who are reading this who belong to Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc be aware that some of the sellers new to the paranormal community are copying your lists of contacts and inviting your friends & followers to follow them. I think some people just approve friends without really looking to see who they are or wondering how they received their name in the first place. I am just as guilty of approving numerous friends at a time when I'm not sure who uses what names where. LOL Sometimes collectors have multiple names by which they are known and rather than investigate each one we approve all friends. You should know they are copying your lists and sending friend requests or following your friends for a follow in return, on social networks.

I must say as far as the marketing side of it, it's quite intelligent to do so. They get a tap into part of your collector base simply by seeing who is on your friends list. It has also sparked some question into those doing so in order to slyly or outrightly say negative things about the sellers they used to get the friends from in the first place. If it does happen all you can hope is that most will see through the layer of BS and remove themselves from the situation, or alert you to it.

An FYI, nothing I hope to panic about, but something you should be aware of.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

For some sellers on FB I added them myself but just a question...anyone got a Jules Magick Moon Offerings? How is the items and such? I got a request from that seller and have utterly no idea about the items. I think it's just marketing as after adding they don't really speak or even say hi so if there's nothing special i'm going to delete that seller from my list. Thanks in advance!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I believe she is the one who was new here on the forum until recently. I don't know if anyone ended up purchasing from her or not but I'm sure if anyone here did they'll give you some feedback.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ah...I see. Thx Mag. If it's a fellow forum seller I'll just leave it there LOL

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

I deleted my FB recently because of my concerns over security issues they have.

I keep my accounts pretty tight...only people I know. There have been a few trying to add me to msgr but my Ytunnel prevents it and I rarely even see the requests anymore lol.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln

Return to “For eBay Sellers”