neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

a9ng7ie wrote:i would be willing to try that . I just got a triquetra tattooed on my right wrist, so i would be very willing to try it! :D ::ch::
Please please do! And let us know how it worked out for you doing the tattoo after it's done and still healing. I still lean towards it being better to enchant the ink before it's placed in you. I also wonder if the charging spells that CH places on your items will transmute along with the main enchantment? It would be horrible to have to sleep in a charging box to charge the tattoo!! ;)

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

WolfDream wrote:
a9ng7ie wrote:i would be willing to try that . I just got a triquetra tattooed on my right wrist, so i would be very willing to try it! :D ::ch::
Please please do! And let us know how it worked out for you doing the tattoo after it's done and still healing. I still lean towards it being better to enchant the ink before it's placed in you. I also wonder if the charging spells that CH places on your items will transmute along with the main enchantment? It would be horrible to have to sleep in a charging box to charge the tattoo!! ;)

I agree it would be horrible to sleep in a charging box...I think I would try to copy all of the magic on the charging box to my mattress first...lol. Sorry :ot:

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
WolfDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

::rofl::

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I believe tattoos have inherent power of a magickal extent. The significance we give to them, or that they bear prior to having them inked into us (certain words, symbols) allows for this.

Their very presence can guide us down a certain path, as an image or message we hold so closely to our physical being.. we are never without it, the permanence therefore also works into this power. They have the ability to shape who we are or otherwise further empower some aspect of ourselves, they have the power to manipulate our situation and environment.. attracting particular individuals and instances to us either mystically as i've been suggesting, or more directly through interactions that spawn of them.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I don't have any tattoos but when I was younger I almost got one of one of the solomonic seals for keeping evil and physical harm away.. I forget which seal it is but I was later told by a jewish friend that this may not be ideal since I'm Asian, not Jewish... I don't know... either way, I didn't do it but I wanted it at a time in my life when I really wanted to feel safe.

I can see myself wanting to get a tattoo of my gold dragon. Only problem is, I'd be worried that the artist will get her face and details incorrect, since I can't exactly see her in detail on the astral.

a9ng7ie
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: still working on it
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

could i still do it if i already hav the tattoos done? one is new and one has been touched up? :dancing:

Darkknymph
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Is there actually a kind of spell that creates a kind of bond between 2 person for the matching tattoos?

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Hey Zero... Maybe part of your future can be doing this for people... :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Darkknymph wrote:Is there actually a kind of spell that creates a kind of bond between 2 person for the matching tattoos?
I wonder if tribal tattoos originated this way. I don't have the answer, but you ask a good question.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

::nice:: I'm hoping to get a tattoo at some point of a symbol that means a great deal to me, it will be the only tattoo I get so I'm putting alot of thought into it before taking the plunge!..... however, after reading about possibly enchanting tattoos it's made me more eager to get it done! ;)

Has anyone transmuted a spirit to a tattoo or enchanted them yourself? I especially like the idea of transmuting a spirit to it, if that's actually possible of course?!

::Anyone::

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”