Do haunted dolls hold grudges?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi Jade,

I don't have permission to view attachments, but I did go to that website. Those are some creepy looking dolls. Some look pretty torn up. Makes me wonder if their torn because someone tried to destroy them.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

Great website. Yea, I've seen that Robert doll before. I saw a documentary and he was one of the stories featured.

I have 2 dolls and I don't plan on having any more. I never intended to have dolls. They chose me. I received both of them within a few months of each other, and they've been with me for few years now.

One is a 4 year old girl. It took a looooong time for her to connect. She was passed from one home to another so many times and a lot of neglect, so there was a trust issue there. She hasn't shared her past yet but she's now comfortable about showing her moods - especially when it's similar to what she experienced before. So if she feels like she's being neglected, she definitely lets me know.

I've seen her expression change so drastic that I would get chills and the hairs on my neck would stand up. She can definitely give the evil eye. So then I go into "mama mode", just like you would to a human 4 year old.

My sister rarely goes into my room because of these dolls. And when she does, she always stands by the door. She tells me they're "scary and creepy". I don't know what she sees or why she would say that.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds