How Long To Leave Out Djinn Offering

elainew52
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi! can someone tell me how long should I leave the offering that I give to my Djinn such as flowers,foods.

Thanks

1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

A few days as and let them know that it is a offering for them.

Daniel

elainew52
new here
new here

Speaking on offering. I have noticed that giving offering can make a huge difference when it comes to recieving wishes.I have a female and male Djinn.my female Djinn is a Buddhist who requires offering.
the male dosen't require anything.I've notice that she grants wishes faster.I want to know have anyone notice the same thing.I'm also wondering even though he dosen't require any offering when burning incense should include his name to. just to be kind and let him know hes important to me just as
my female Djinn is.

Thanks,

Debbie

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I don't think Djinn like food as offering.
Check out this http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ncare.html

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Windy
neophyte
neophyte

Well ,

From my expeience here, my djinn do like treats and we share them as well. Last night was enjoying strawberries and a nice glass of wine. They also like cinnamon buns and anything with cinnamon and honey. :) Even just cinnamon mixed with honey as a treat. Cheers. :)

Windy

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have to agree with Windy. Mine also like food offerings. Fresh fruits, nuts and and dates are a big hit with my djinn. They especially go ga-gaa over dates! I've never tried cinnamon or honey so I'll have to expiriment with that one! Thanks for sharing that Windy!

Bright Blessings~ Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i've walked into chinese restaurants and saw small shrines set up with sliced fruit on a small plate as well as a small bowl of rice as an offering - gone back a few days later and the fruit and rice was still there albeit a bit shriveled (for the fruit). i personally leave my offerings out a few days but that is never needed as it is normally scoffed up quickly! oh my, now when i put out a small shotglass of guinness for my leprechaun from deedee....that never stays around and i find the draugr then asking for their ale! yes, i have spirits who are just plain simple guzzlers who enjoy death even if they did not in life. mine love cinnamon, sandalwood incense, jasmine, fruit, chocolate, and the smell of my fresh homemade italian gravies! simply offering them scents is satisfying for the spirits. just a few ideas from a muddled mind. take care and blessed be. arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
elainew52
new here
new here

So true because my female Djinn requires flowers,coffee,eggs,fruit.and jasmine oil rub on her vessel. if she dosen't receive these offering she become very emotional and depressed.I was told by her last owner. her vessel is half human half snake.and we all know that snakes like eggs.the human part of the vessel require the other offering l leave out for her.

Thanks,

Debbie

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It sounds like they all like different things. So how do you know what your djinn likes?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

mane79nll wrote:I don't think Djinn like food as offering.
Check out this http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ncare.html
I think it really depends on the spirit. Most djinn don't though.:D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Djinn / Genie”