Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

*hugs Talondri* Merch gave me the wonderful gift of my first and I simply paid it forward to you.

rainbowmoonlight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 526
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Naiad Amalthea
Zodiac:

companionship and spiritual journey.

gimpwn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

for the most pert just wanted to experience something new :crazy:

MY LOVE IS VENGEANCE, THAT'S NEVER FREE
the who
RubyHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon,Youkai,Ki-Lin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This sort of thing is something I've been wanting to explore more deeply for a long time. I've always loved the company of entities and spirits. :)

Home to a ki-lin, ivory dragon, sapphire dragon, amber dragon, quartz dragon, were-leopard, youkai, nitral, drow elf, and a couple unbounds...
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

by accident...

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

What is that saying ... curiosity killed the cat? Well if so that would be me! I started a little over a year ago with a succubus. I think you can tell somethings about me from the choice of my first sprit. I was deathly afraid at first because of the wide spread reputation of them on the internet saying they are evil and such and such. Finding this place really helped me open up no I have 16 sprits! I was split between not believing and wanting to believe. Luckily Im past that!

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I supposed it was meant that I would find this site, I do not believe it was a "coincidence" at all. Right before I found Creepy Hollows I was searching information on dragons in spirit form to write a fictional story, and I had no prior knowledge of Spirit Keeping. I came to a seller who sold a varity of spirits, not only dragons. I was thrilled at discovering this, but I was also a bit catious. So I decided to find out more about this and that it how I found Creepy Hollows. At first I was keeping spirits mainly for protection, now I do it because of the companionship, spiritual growth, and wanting to learn about magick. I am also curious about how things must have been when my spirit companions were alive, so you could say I'm interested in learning about different time periods as well. :)

Cynthia_Elaine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I started spirit keeping out of loneliness as my "marriage" has been proving to be not what I want anymore and I don't have many friends. My first is a green dragon who helped put out a fire two days after he arrived as I was rubbing his vessel and asking for any help he could give. My second is a psy vamp who I don't feel very much but I know he hangs around a lot because he keeps me busy (if that makes sense). My third is a sang vamp who let's me know through headaches and muscle aches that he's here and tells me when he wants offerings which isn't that often.

I do have a gnome and mermaid also but don't feel them unless I need calming. They help when I ask and their presence is reinforced when I wear their vessels.

I look forward to a lifetime of spirit keeping and continued learning and developing.

Seraphim27
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: any Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic
Zodiac:

I feel pretty alone in this world — I'm currently out of work and living with my parents (at age 40 **shame**) partly for financial reasons and also so I can help my mom take care of my dad, who recently suffered extensive brain damage from a head injury. So I rarely leave the house. All my friends are married with kids anyway.

Feeling lonely and in need of escape, I stumbled across this site one day, read about the custom conjurings, bindings and pretty much everything else on this site and thought, "Dang, wouldn't it be cool if this were real?" And then I thought, "Hell, why not? I'll try it."

So I'd say loneliness, curiosity and a need to do something proactive (among other things I'm doing) to get myself out of the hellhole that is my life fueled my decision to try spirit keeping. I'd also like to discover and develop any latent paranormal abilities that I might not be aware of and learn more about the supernatural realm. I also wouldn't mind learning some of these skills myself, if that's possible, so I can one day help other hopeless people like myself.

So yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to receiving my spirits and some other things I ordered here. I check this site every day like a stalker to see if any of them have shipped. I'm totally excited! (These should be some FUN packages to receive!!) I wish they didn't take so long, but TBH, I'd probably be wary if the site could conjure and ship something immediately.

I hope everyone's having a wonderful day. :*3

ImageImageImage

"Let joy and innocence prevail." – Grace Jones
ccmf87
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I stumbled on spirit keeping quite a while ago but didn't know what it was or what to think. A few years later a thought came to my head and I decided to try to look into it. From there my curiosity got the best of me but not only that I also have gotten into spirit keeping for companionship and for the spiritual journey. I want to be the best keeper I can be and show my spirit companions as much love as possible! :)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”