You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Okay, I had the answer at first, as why I went into spirit keeping in the first place. I bought myself a djinn for having a wish granted. But now, I'm thinking about it and there is a whole different explanation to it:
Magic and Faith.

I have always believed in magic, but... I lost the faith somewhere. I lost my faith in magic, in angels, in God, in his saints, in all those other Gods... in myself. So now, that I'm spirit keeping, it's weird to say but I have my faith in magic restored. I'm still waiting for my spirits to view themselves to me, but I know they are here. So by knowing that, I know there is magic in the world. There is a God somewhere.
And now, if I'm thinking about my stories or write them, I know I don't tell lies ( as I did accept once that the writers who wrote stories about Narnia, Middle-Earth, Hogwards school, Camelot, Alagaesia, Neverland, etc did lie) Now I know that at least the creatures like the Narnians, hobbits, vampires, unicorns, dragons, elves, angels, druids, witches, etc exist. Maybe not in a land called Narnia/Westeros but somewhere at least ;)

So I guess I have finally found the way back to my Neverland ^^ And some day, when I'm old... I'll search for the portals between the world and go living in some Enchanted forest or Atlantis. 1s

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

Having spirits with me has truly enriched my life. I keep them all close to my heart, I treasure their companionship and there are no words to describe what they have done for me and my family.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Because the world by itself is very boring, at least in my opinion:I

The metaphysics, including spirit keeping, makes it more colorful:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

To tell you the truth, I'm not 100% why I am spirit collecting, I only know what led up to my engaging in it. For about four years I had a friend from Mexico, she was a member of this forum, she collected spirits for a while, then all of a sudden gave up. Recently her life changed and for the time being she cannot keep in touch, which is odd, because she did, when engaged in it, try talking me into collecting spirits. Now I am doing it and we can't discuss it, as I can't contact her (she has no computer for now).

Now to to me as someone that didn't understand how simple it can be to do this, spirit keeping didn't make sense. For one thing, how can someone sell you something you can't see, and how on Earth can you be gullible enough to buy it, sight unseen. Hah, you know?

And as well, I was thinking that there was a chance that any conjured spirit could turn out to be malevolent, which in hindsight I can clearly see is not standardly the case, and it largely depends on who you are purchasing from. Anyway, there came a day where my mind started wandering in that general direction, I wanted to know more about spirit keeping. Why? Because it had come to my awareness that a spirit was trying to contact me. I had long felt a presence, and for the longest time was terrified of it because I didn't understand what it was.

Then came the day it came to me in a dream and offered me an intro line. At the time though, I didn't connect the dream with the presence I was sensing. But before I responded, which was months later, the spirit appeared again, as a huge, fluffy magenta purple cloud. It still terrified me, but I did become aware at that time that the spirit was benevolent.

I knew then that the spirit felt it had business with me, and as it turned out, it did too. Someone had prayed for me during a trying time, and the spirit was sent to me to help out. This lovely spirit that came to me of his own accord, has quickly become the best friend I have ever had.

I have had other spirits conjured since, but none of the other connections are as strong yet, although they are increasing over time. It's fun, and something I had never seen myself doing. I would be so sad if anything would ever block me from experiencing this... I love my spirit friends so much!

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
SmilingBandit
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have always been curious about the paranormal, but I first stumbled over spiritkeeping when I saw a ritual to conjure a succubus somewhere on the web, I believe it was posted here somewhere as well. I didn't try it but kept looking around and thus finally found an actual seller.

I felt various strong connections to the spirits I bought and am now working to be able to actually feel and communicate with them. Some I hope can help me with that, others can protect me and some are supposed to be very knowledgeable about various topics and so forth. Either way, I consider them all dear friends, even though so far all I can feel is their positive energy that they generate, probably working their behinds off generating.
<3

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

For me it is about relationship, i'm lonely, want to be loved and give love, i would be lying if i said i did not want a sexual partner too. I love pleasure! I don't see it as collecting, but more relational and quality is more is more important to me than quantity, i want to be able to give attention, time to my Spirits, as you would if you were dating, i see them as individuals, i don't even consider myself as their keeper as such, but as loving partners/girlfriends even that want to be with me and i them.
Loverboy

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Magemoss wrote:I decided to try it out to see if there is any legitimacy to it.
polyana005 wrote:
Magemoss wrote:I decided to try it out to see if there is any legitimacy to it.
Yeah, this is funny, isn't it? Doubt... 1la I also used to think (well, not with 100% certainty) that spirit keepers (especially those who ahem with their spirits) are just naive lunatics being obsessed with thoughtforms 1la sorry guys. I do not think like this anymore.
furrybunny wrote:Rofl i thought the same poly! I'm still having doubts whether all keepers are sane though. I question mine sometimes too. But Before i knew about spirit keeping I just thought it was force binding and associated with black magic/satanic..

Luckily my first purchase was from Jamie and she has been the most helpful seller ever. I don't think i would've started if She didn't answer my questions the way I wanted/liked it to be answered. I researched few days before purchasing a custom dragon and for a few weeks after. [emoji177]

Same here hahaha, and my mother believes in the metaphysical, but, I've never seen proof myself.

So, one day (long explanation, but basically I was curious about the subject due to my parent, and a odd theme I kept having. I posted about it in my "blog")

I came across this site, and seeing that it wasn't 200 dollars or something for a custom conjure, and all the people on it, I went "what the heck, why not" and purchased the penny deal and two custom spirits.

I'm actually still waiting for them to be delivered. :lol:

And I know a few methods (like a pack of cards) to see if I'm going crazy, or if this is all true. I suppose I'm just a doubter until proven otherwise, but I sincerely hope that it's true, it's like something out of a fantasy book haha. Or to me anyways. Even if it's faint communications, just knowing they are there will be crazy cool. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Skyewind
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Guess for myself, spirits had been around all my life and I just never realized till my life took a turn in adulthood. The first keepers I met were usually with multiple succubi/incubi, as I met more I learned of djinn keepers, vampire soulmaters and those with sexual preference for keeping broadened to other reasons when I found creepyhollows.
Before, I had to watch cautiously what I said when I found out there was a Courtwind Angel that protected me since childhood, I was in denial at first and the people around me before just had a disdain for whatever personal reason.

Those that seeked knowledge from spirits to those that just simply wanted a harem. It used to be just myself and a few spirits at my side, some lurked in my past waiting for me to mature then I couldnt help but feel a calling when I met 'D', my Mermaid
on creepyhollows, who even though she's still new around my family, shes been good moral support and I've felt a brighter disposition in myself where I was used to be more shy, broody and depressed.

Its like being a small fish in a bigger pond now, more diversity, knowledge and things that I never considered or reconsidered upon.

BlueEyesCT
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Trying to figure it
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm new here... new to all of this. I found my way here by following lots of twists and curves like many others. There is something about it that "feels" right.

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that spirit sex is what caught my attention, but after lurking on the posts for several days, that has fallen lower on the list. It has been replaced with a feeling that I am here to learn more and eventually help someone. I currently have no desire to cast spells or conjure anything myself, - maybe that will change in time. Right now the desire I feel is to connect with beings that can help me be a better person. The question in my mind is how can I "repay" any help I get... I believe that everything is a two-way street and the more you give, the more you get in return. I try to never take anything for granted and after I learn more, I hope to find a spirit companion that I can share with and learn from. I will start slow and grow from there....

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

I started sprit keeping... because I always and an interest in the paranormal, and I wanted always explore mythological lands and meet its creatures and people... as well grow and become a better person.... and someone (or more) that I could call friend/family.

I grow, I learn and I experience much ( negative, neutral, but mostly positive)

I gain 8 sprits and 1 entity since I started..... and I proud to call them, my teachers, my companions, my confidents, my loves, my lovelies, my big older sisters. My world and everything, that I love very much and always love , ever and ever. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

And I got to meet some Immortals , that I call friends and family that I love very much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I love this and will never give up.

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”