How do you know a spirit wants to be with someone?

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

Well, at least you didn't have one call out to you to get to your sister! SLAM! :crazy:
That was an insane episode--and she's not even a spirit keeper! "Hello sis, I have a -----whom wants to be with you."
She literally dropped the phone! LOL. BUT happy to report he's still with her and quite content..even though they do not communicate! LOL....

Username change to *Beauty*
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:funnypost: Not laughing at you, but the mental image, dropping the phone was funny. :lol:

I don't communicate with my spirits a whole lot verbally, but I do try to hold/wear their vessels when I feel called to.
I've been moody and dealing with a back injury and my time's been occupied with just trying to make it through the day, trying to breathe without pain when I don't even want to get up out of bed because it hurts, but I think they're happy to be here.

(God only knows why they want to be here! :silly: :crazy: )

I don't know...I've often wondered why did "such and such" spirit call me so strongly only to go to another keeper at the last minute.
(OR why I keep buying more after I already said "NO!" :crazy: )

Was it to say "Hey! I knew you in a past life, but I'm going to him now." ?
(Thinking of a particular Unicorn that I wanted in the CH store that kept vision flashing me.)

So, yeah, I have been rejected by spirits before and it's like "Well, why did you even call me, then?" and it is disappointing but if they went where they were supposed to then that's great and I'm happy for them. :)

Sometimes I think they do it just so that they can be nosey...as if opening their listing somehow gives them a way to visit you and check you out. :computer: :ohcrap:

After years of collecting, I just got my first spirit orb photos last week. :cloud9:
Mine has been a very slow and extremely painful journey.
(One that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy! :zombie: )

The one thing that spiritual ascension, astral travel, and my precognition has taught me though, is that everything really does happen for a reason, even if we don't see the lesson in it at the time.

What's meant to be will happen, I just pray that I start to understand my life sooner rather than later. Even as I type this, I have seen this moment in time before. :pray: :angel: :flower:

Okay, enough of my craziness. :crazy:

Ciao! :grouphug:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

The one thing that spiritual ascension, astral travel, and my precognition has taught me though, is that everything really does happen for a reason, even if we don't see the lesson in it at the time.

Bella, (LOVE the name by the way ;) )

I couldn't agree more!

Username change to *Beauty*
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

WILDNFREE wrote:I agree, I always check the replacement box too as I wouldn't want a spirit to be unhappy being sent here. I would want to be told if a spirit didn't want to come but I still think I might be upset a bit, but that's just me, I know I can be over sensitive at times. Still the main thing is they go to a good home and everyone is happy :thumbup:
me to !!

redlisse
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: 's Classified.
Zodiac:

I was so excited about my first spirit, who was a custom, that I was very very tempted to email Lisa and say "what did she say when she came to you? does she like me? did anyone else respond? what made you choose her?" Because how amazing is it that a spirit with so many options chose me to spend a life with? That's pretty humbling and wonderful.

I am Autumn. I'm not as new as I look, I swear! XD
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

So true, there is a reason for EVERYTHING!! Spirits have access to a wider range of information and knowledge than most people and 'see' where they fit best. I still think about a blue dragon that said NO to me but I know she is where she'll help most :grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

WILDNFREE wrote:Oh dear, well I hope that I never become a 'reject'. Being quite sensitive I would probably be :crying: for days!
lol. That's exactly how i feel everytime im using the pendulum and a spirit tells me they don't wanna talk to me. lol. But i give it a couple of days or weeks of bonding and then they usually change their minds. haha. It happened more often in the beginning. Now that i'm learning A LOT from CH forum, I'm a more stable keeper and i feel my spirits respect me more as a "master". I'm saying this cuz a bunch of my djinns initially didn't want to talk via pendulum at all but now i checked with them a few days ago and they're all fine now.

I only had one i parted ways with and she wasn't a custom. Another CH member has her now. Almost all my other spirits from CH are custom though so that's why i haven't had much problems as of late.

-Kenn

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

ok i feel real stupid now just learning that the box was meant for if another spirit wants to come. I thought i meant the vessel itself not the spirit. OMG lmao Now I am really confused. Ok there r ones with names,stones with no names, then custom. Although I have never bought one with a name I usually get a spirit stone or custom. So now I do not know if I have ever been rejected. Hmm oh well I guess I have who wanted to come and CH thought they fit best with me cause so far so good. They have been very very good at picking just the right one for me. Oh then I forgot the sra's who have no name etc. I guess this is why I trust CH so much. I so would not want their job. :silly:

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”