How do you conjure?

psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

crone maatkaere wrote:for my opinion i think a strong basic foundation is necessary in grounding, visualization and other areas of magick. conjuration is considered a specialized area sort of like going to med school and deciding to specialize in pediatrics or law school and specializing in family law. there is a lot that can go wrong during a conjuration if the knowledge hasn't been learned by a master in that devious spirits can "hitch along" and become quite troublesome. as a former teacher used to say "if you can't banish you should not be conjuring".

other than this i would say try to learn all you can regarding the basics and once you have those then you will be able to go forward fully aware of what you can and can't do plus you will have the satisfaction of knowing you're doing it all in the pathway of masters who have worked before you. just never become discouraged in yourself as nothing worth doing comes fast or easy! slow and steady gets you where you want to be in the end.

many hugs!
This is good information !! As someone who is in the learning process and considering conjuring, this is good, concise and insightful post.

Karynjoy
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Princess Fiona
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I saw a YouTube clip of a lady conjuring a spirit she performed a ceremony at a table with a little bell and then moved her arms in the air. Then there was a blindinding flash of white light and vessels appeared in her hands. It looked really cool, and the lady who was commentating sounded knowledgable and sounded Like she got a fright withthelight flash.
Is that what it's like conjuring?

I was a little bit dubious in the middle where the lady performing the ceremony looked like she was going to burst out laughing.

(From memory it was a reputable seller. )
::Anyone::

I'm going to see if I can find the clip and post the link

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Oh... hm, this sounds familiar. The video that is.

I actually know two methods of conjuring, one from CH and the other one I'm not inclined to share. There are similarities between the two and so far, I haven't seen any white lights bursting.... pretty sure there shouldn't be any. Then again, I've never filmed myself conjuring. The whole time, I'm in a trance so it wouldn't matter if there are white lights I guess.

If you are considering learning how to conjure, there's the class in the university.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Karynjoy
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Princess Fiona
Zodiac:

Hi Ruby,
I'm only a newbie, everything is so new and interesting for me at the moment.

I'm more curious than wanting to try it for myself. The clip was so spectacular I was wondering. ( and hoping) that things happen just like that lol. Being a visual type person I like to be able to see things :)

So far I've just had the one " no question about it." experience in my expansive 4 weeks of experience lol!

I'm trying to come to grips with how the conjurer knows something's arrived and what and who, when it can take so long to bond!

Maybe in the future I might gt to the stage where I'd like to try conjuring, but at the moment I'm like the kid in the proverbial candy shop. :)

::new::

willowreed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gryphon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: willowreed

I have been working with magic since the mid 1990's so I am not a noob in regard to that.. I have been wanting to learn how to conjure, but I am not sure who to contact or where to go. I have an idea of how it is done, but like anything new, there is much to be learned. I would want to learn the proper ways to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts on the matter are greatly appreciated!

Suzanne (a/k/a Wils) :think:

punkerangel104
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: lillith

ok so , i just really need help - 7 years ago something bad happened to me - lets just get into this now - i was dating a ghost hunter and im not sure if he was into magick too because i was really dumb and very naive , when he called me spirits would come through the phone and then call me back on his number but it wouldnt be him it would be static and say stuff like "were gonna get you " and stuff long story short i didnt believe in any of this stuff until i ended up in a mental hospital for 72 days and was just diagnosed with bi polar disorder . one day after a ghost hunt and hearing those same words the same night i lost my mind . so i started looking into this sorta alot now , and realized that thier was alot of coincidences that matched up to my breakdown and spirits . but recently like last night i heard the same voice i heard 7 years ago but this time it said "were back " i went this time with my gut instinct and contacted a demonologist and he said someone around me was a conjurer . then asked if anyone wrote down , given me anything and stuff and then i realized it was me . cause i had written something down last night which i deleted of course now . cause i scared myself almost till i panicked and ran to the bathroom at 4 in the morning .

so if anyone can help me ???? maybe

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

punkerangel104 wrote:ok so , i just really need help - 7 years ago something bad happened to me - lets just get into this now - i was dating a ghost hunter and im not sure if he was into magick too because i was really dumb and very naive , when he called me spirits would come through the phone and then call me back on his number but it wouldnt be him it would be static and say stuff like "were gonna get you " and stuff long story short i didnt believe in any of this stuff until i ended up in a mental hospital for 72 days and was just diagnosed with bi polar disorder . one day after a ghost hunt and hearing those same words the same night i lost my mind . so i started looking into this sorta alot now , and realized that thier was alot of coincidences that matched up to my breakdown and spirits . but recently like last night i heard the same voice i heard 7 years ago but this time it said "were back " i went this time with my gut instinct and contacted a demonologist and he said someone around me was a conjurer . then asked if anyone wrote down , given me anything and stuff and then i realized it was me . cause i had written something down last night which i deleted of course now . cause i scared myself almost till i panicked and ran to the bathroom at 4 in the morning .

so if anyone can help me ???? maybe
Spirits can't make you bi polar.. this is something entirely separate, and your bi polarism needs to be treated as I am sure you are currently doing - first and foremost, you need to take care of your mental health. Keep up with your medication and if this only just came about, give your body and mind time to adjust to the meds..

Secondly... are you sure this "demonologist" is a reputable and reliable source to be listening to? There are many scams and con artists out there.. the minute someone tells you there is something bad around you, and they can remove it for you, for a certain price, walk away....

I'd put all this spirit stuff aside for now, if I were you, and just focus on yourself and getting better! A break down is serious and you need time to recover from that.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
redpoetess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: o
If I could be anything, I would be...: a white witch
My magical/paranormal name...: bing

Im enjoying this site a lot, i feel a part of something very very awesome

willowreed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gryphon
My magical/paranormal name...: willowreed

Hi :D My question is specifically: how does one conjure? There is mention about knowing "the basics" but what are those "basics?" I want to learn how to conjure and bind. There is a lot on the web regarding the Goetia, but having read through the various documents it seems to be geared toward demons only and the methods and words used seem, at least to me, to be highly degrading and insulting towards them. I don't think those rules apply to every spirit/entity.
I am wondering if it if best to just ask our own entities how to do this? Or does it require in-depth teaching from someone? (To clarify: in-depth for someone that has been in the craft and understands energy and spell work, or in-depth for someone entirely new to the craft or to magic?) I posted in the classified board about looking for a teacher, but found this thread too :D

Suzanne (a/k/a Wils)

Cayden29
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

Indeed it is not something a newbie should be dealing with. It requires more than just words, it requires the ability to connect with the spiritual world. It can most deff. be telepathic. I would suggest because you aren't going to get ANYTHING off of the internet- a master to work with. The real magicks aren't on the internet~

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”