What is a binding? How do you bind?

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

tizmo wrote:I don't *think* either is stronger per se (I'm new still so anyone more experienced feel free to jump in and correct me lol), between a spirit being bridged directly to your spirit (different than soul) or to a vessel. Having a vessel helps newer keepers so you have a physical object to concentrate on when communicating to the spirit, I prefer to have a vessel myself.

Any spirit you get from CH will be bridged to your spirit and a vessel (if you choose that option) as well so you don't have to have the vessel with you. CH also offers a bridging stone you can purchase so you can bridge any spirit from another seller to yourself as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no difference as to "which is better", that is individual, but I've experienced some of the needs of my spirits while having them bound to my own spirit, and they get charged from your own energy which can give you cravings for energies they enjoy (eg. moonlight).

Mystrial66
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Werewolves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystrial Silvermoon
Zodiac:

Thank you

Mystrial
DreamWolf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: my wonderful crew
If I could be anything, I would be...: me at 100% potential
My magical/paranormal name...: DreamWolf the Keeper
Zodiac:

tizmo wrote:I don't *think* either is stronger per se (I'm new still so anyone more experienced feel free to jump in and correct me lol), between a spirit being bridged directly to your spirit (different than soul) or to a vessel. Having a vessel helps newer keepers so you have a physical object to concentrate on when communicating to the spirit, I prefer to have a vessel myself.

Any spirit you get from CH will be bridged to your spirit and a vessel (if you choose that option) as well so you don't have to have the vessel with you. CH also offers a bridging stone you can purchase so you can bridge any spirit from another seller to yourself as well.

Don't forget the 3 body binding box either... ;)

ImageImageImage

Cernunnos' beloved, lurking in the woods and sleeping with the Wolves...
DreamWolf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: my wonderful crew
If I could be anything, I would be...: me at 100% potential
My magical/paranormal name...: DreamWolf the Keeper
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:

There is no difference as to "which is better", that is individual, but I've experienced some of the needs of my spirits while having them bound to my own spirit, and they get charged from your own energy which can give you cravings for energies they enjoy (eg. moonlight).
I do wonder if my frequent meat craving could be because of such a closer bond too for spirits who are into it, like Vampaiiias, WereWolves and the like... :) I often find myself craving especially rich red meats even for each meal, not a usual thing from before... :):):) ^^ (Same happens with sweets, sometimes am just dying to stuff myself with them for days, and am not into them a lot... It's rather sporatic though... ^^)

ImageImageImage

Cernunnos' beloved, lurking in the woods and sleeping with the Wolves...
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

DreamWolf wrote:
Cult wrote:

I do wonder if my frequent meat craving could be because of such a closer bond too for spirits who are into it, like Vampaiiias, WereWolves and the like... :) I often find myself craving especially rich red meats even for each meal, not a usual thing from before... :):):) ^^ (Same happens with sweets, sometimes am just dying to stuff myself with them for days, and am not into them a lot... It's rather sporatic though... ^^)
Very likely.

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

How important is the owner's name when it comes to binding? In response to my requests for remote binding, some sellers have asked for my name and birth date, some hasn't asked for any personal info. Since I came from an Asian country and now reside in the US, my birth name has to be spelled out phonetically with English alphabets for English speakers. Even so, I doubt that anyone can pronounce it correctly. On top of that, I don't go by my birth name at all, I have been using a different name for years and that's how I sign my emails with. I wonder if the sellers who didn't ask for my birth name for remote binding thought that was my real name. How would it affect the binding if the conjurer pronounced the owner's name incorrectly or used the wrong name?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Inanna wrote:How important is the owner's name when it comes to binding? In response to my requests for remote binding, some sellers have asked for my name and birth date, some hasn't asked for any personal info. Since I came from an Asian country and now reside in the US, my birth name has to be spelled out phonetically with English alphabets for English speakers. Even so, I doubt that anyone can pronounce it correctly. On top of that, I don't go by my birth name at all, I have been using a different name for years and that's how I sign my emails with. I wonder if the sellers who didn't ask for my birth name for remote binding thought that was my real name. How would it affect the binding if the conjurer pronounced the owner's name incorrectly or used the wrong name?
I also have changed names three times, due to family issues, and I used to give all the names to conjurers, just in case. But my last teacher told me to just use the current name, so that's what I'm using now:)
I guess names have energy signature in it. Even saying "kyunkyunkyu from CH forum" with any pronunciation, there might be signature that can be traced back to me. At least that's what I understand from what darklordmidnight said during the free servitor event:)
But as mentioned, every conjurer has different method, so not sure. Maybe someone more experienced can give better points of view:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yes it's about the energy signature, essence of a person. Anyone who can bind an entity directly to you must sense you energetically or should be able to access you energetically and this access point can be created or further facilitated through having a piece of identifying information such as a photo, birthdate, name or all of these things.

shanewilliam
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3

I would like to get more info on that how to binding.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

shanewilliam wrote:I would like to get more info on that how to binding.
Perhaps from this book?:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PARANORM ... -KNOW.html

Or if there's practitioner offering training, mentoring, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”