You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That raises a big question for me. Assuming that you give the spirit an offering of food or herb can you throw it away afterwards or does something more specific need to be done with offering left over offerings?

Cassiel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

It is possible((though both dangerous and irresponsible)) to allow a spirit to occupy your physical vessel for the purposes of experiencing certain attributes of physical existence that they otherwise cannot. This opens the person doing so up to all kinds of possession. It is also possible and much safer to communicate with a spirit the experience of something by focusing on the experience in question and sending your idea of it to the spirit. I have done this with hope and to.my stupidity some ghosts who.began to follow me around desiring more. It is not a neccesity but a way of sharing something with your spirit.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I think I'd do better with sharing food as I eat it. My two kitties, 1-year-old littermates, are still very much in Explore All The Things Mode. An edible food offering might become a cat snack in short order, lol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

My personal beliefs are that an offering should specifically be a sacrifice- You are giving it as a gift, with the understanding that it will not be used by you nor given forward to anything else. My Djinn wasn't a big fan of me leaving spelled stones on her shrine that I would pick up to use for myself, and I also got in a bit of trouble when I removed a bowl and plate from my shrine to the ancestors for a spell to something else. What is offered to them should stay with them until it is either unusable or replaced with something of equal or better value.

The plus side of this interpretation is that it opens the door to non-perishable or less-perishable items like money, smokes, or even just small pretty objects being considered valid offerings or additions to a shrine depending on the spirit. Consider the possibilities there as well!

CelestialPupa
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Couldn't pick just 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Beetle
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Naeemah Akhetaten
Zodiac:

I share hash and tobacco offerings with my Djinn :)

When he's finished I Chuck em in the garden
Last edited by CelestialPupa on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inshallah /.\

1 Marid Djinn 🧞‍♂️
1 Gargoyle 🗿
1 Hellhound 🔥🐾
1 Kentauride 💐
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i provide offering on weekly basis without fail. sometimes honey, sometimes incense. mine was very excited when she had honey for the first time.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I’m brand new and heard from a lady on YouTube they need their own altar or space each and she pricks her finger for the vampires! I can’t wait to receive my first spirit in the mail. Theyre a leprechaun 🍀. I’ve always loved those as we have more in common than I could explain. Any suggestions about offerings for a leprechaun? I’m fairly creative and enthused about learning and growing with my spirits. Thanks

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:12 am I’m brand new and heard from a lady on YouTube they need their own altar or space each and she pricks her finger for the vampires! I can’t wait to receive my first spirit in the mail. Theyre a leprechaun 🍀. I’ve always loved those as we have more in common than I could explain. Any suggestions about offerings for a leprechaun? I’m fairly creative and enthused about learning and growing with my spirits. Thanks
This is something the seller should let you know.

Always follow the recommendations of the spirit's conjurer or seller - not the recommendations of other sellers - as there may be an understanding or agreement as to how that spirit expects to be cared for or treated, which differs from the agreement other sellers have with their spirits of the same type.

If your Leprechaun is from Creepy Hollows, this Encyclopedia tells you all you need to know.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ghlight=le

I'd add: if the way another keeper cares for their spirit is in direct contradiction with what the seller of your spirit has recommended, don't copy what the other keeper does - for the same reason.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:25 am

This is something the seller should let you know.

Always follow the recommendations of the spirit's conjurer or seller - not the recommendations of other sellers - as there may be an understanding or agreement as to how that spirit expects to be cared for or treated, which differs from the agreement other sellers have with their spirits of the same type.

If your Leprechaun is from Creepy Hollows, this Encyclopedia tells you all you need to know.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ghlight=le

I'd add: if the way another keeper cares for their spirit is in direct contradiction with what the seller of your spirit has recommended, don't copy what the other keeper does - for the same reason.
Thanks so much for that help! I'll take any suggestions I can as I'm very excited about this! Still familiarizing myself with the forums here. 0x.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Of course, once you have a bond with your spirit from the other seller and are able to communicate with some clarity, feel free to compare what it has to say about itself with what is said of their kind in the Encyclopedia. There may be a fair bit of overlap, or there may be important differences that are worth knowing

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”