Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well, it's... logically, YOU don't lose anything because you didn't die, but the entity, now spirit, has gone through death. Most likely, if it were not due to natural causes (whatever is synonymous to old age on their realm), it is probably painful. I can't speak for whether or not entities feel grief from death as we do, but as they were living a life and to have died.. I guess personally, I would grieve for my entity as it is my nature. Now I say this to cover all spirits, I guess it changes things when you go through the specifics..

However, I am thinking about it in terms of what would happen if a person who is close to me, a human or dog or whatever, would pass away. Even though their spirit is with me, I would still grieve. In this case, the person in question is on another realm so it may not feel different. I guess it's more of a personal case. I know that death is really another doorway to a new world, but at the same time, that huge transformation will have an impact on your spirit as well as you.

That being said I have never personally gone through the death of any of my entities and I hope it would never happen in my lifetime.. I am quite the crybaby and will probably take a long time to grieve for them.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I understand what you're saying, Ruby.
And I just notice (and think it's a bit creepy) that I'm not much of a "grief-person"..I accept the changes, and move on with my life.. might it be animals, pets, friends, even family members...
what I DO miss, is not being able to touch them anymore, or see them standing there in the flesh... but that's about it.. -for I speak to them in my mind all the time, whether they are alive (and not in the same room) or deceased (and perhaps in the same room, but I don't see them anyway).

So, since there's no chance for me to touch entities from another realm or having them showing up as solid and visible as a rock, there's also no feeling of grief, when they changed their "status"..
but that's just me. I know I lack quite a buch of emotions, but I'm used to feeling that way.

Not intending to make anyone sad or upset...it's a good thing we're all different
:grouphug:

Greetings,Tasha
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hah, in a way, I can see what you are saying as well. I don't think it's creepy that you might be lacking the feeling for grief, for lack of a better description, as I am pretty much numb cold to romantic love. That's an entirely different rant that will take up five or more pages, lol.

But it didn't make me upset. While I was aware of the possibility of my entities passing on, I have never looked deeply into it until now to find that it would affect me just as deeply as if it were to happen to an immediate family member - and I don't say it lightly, of course.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:Thanks for the answers! They gave me a lot to think about and I'm happy no one seemed to get offended by my questions (I'm a bit paranoid like that). I tried to aswer everyone so this gets a bit long, sorry.
Don't worry, if we don't ask and talk we can't learn ;)
Riira wrote:I actually once had a long discussion about this with a friend. My only problem with this idea is that for example a victim with traumas could condemn him/herself to suffer more because s/he feels s/he's evil. In life this often happens (via self-sabotage, self-injury, eating disorders etc.), but it doesn't seem fair this would continue after death.
I see your point but I don't think life or existing by that matter is about being fair, for me is more about learning. Sometimes things may seen unfair but is more about lesson people have to learn and until they learn and break the circle they are and decide to move forward they are bound to repeat the same mistake. This may seen harsh when talking of the afterlife but if they don't acept something is difficult to move to it.

Riira wrote:I logically know I'm in control of my my OBEs, but I still have hard time doing some things in them. For example my mind refuses to accept I could walk through walls so I can't do that. But it's true using my imagination I'd probably find ways to avoid rape (not that I ever want to test it! :ohcrap: ).
Yes, it may think some time but when you decide you can do something there is difficult to stop you :lol:
Riira wrote:I'm not sure if I understood this right. So a spirit form is a different thing than a spirit?
Sorry to confuse you, actualy they are the same but they have the difference that when a entity visit another plan they still have a body to return. Don't know if this make it better...

Riira wrote:This is a bit personal thing, but I don't believe (or don't want to believe) everyone who commits suicide ends up to hell. Some are really kind and compassionate people, with extremely tragic lives they couldn't handle anymore. I hope their souls find healing eventually. But that's just a personal opinion and a bit touchy subject because someone I once liked killed himself. Maybe they hang around Earthbound until the time of their natural death. For me that's not how I understand Hell, but it's still an extremely sad fate, especially if they're tormented by other spirits and entities. :(
In my way, it would depend of how they saw hell and if they believe it, but since they end their live before the time and all the feeling involved I wouldn't be surprised it they got bound to this somehow. Someone told me and I believe to be possible that they stay reliving the moment of their death, maybe not all of them but it could be possible to some.

Riira wrote:Thanks for mentioning this! I had never thought about it like this. I had wondered sometimes why during OBEs the furniture is in different places etc. :lol: It's not completely like "reality".
What I was studying is that all dreams happen on astral and there we see things a little different, that way when we try to create our house and we don't get a direction like here, the doors and windows and others things change place or even create new ones. I'll have to study more of this other angle since it's interesting.

For me and I think each one ihas one opinion the soul and spirit stay together but this is another talk. And I would grief if one of my entities died.

Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Snakat wrote:I see your point but I don't think life or existing by that matter is about being fair, for me is more about learning. Sometimes things may seen unfair but is more about lesson people have to learn and until they learn and break the circle they are and decide to move forward they are bound to repeat the same mistake. This may seen harsh when talking of the afterlife but if they don't acept something is difficult to move to it.
I was thinking that maybe this learning process continues in reincarnation. Maybe the spirit or soul gets a chance to rest and heal and once its ready for it continues to another life. Their lessons would continue there (similarly or maybe from other perspective) if they couldn't solve them during their life. So they wouldn't be just kicked into another life, but got a chance to rest and see things more clearly at first. But this is just my speculation and I'm kind of trying to put together the concept of Heaven and reincarnation because at this point I believe in both.
Snakat wrote:Sorry to confuse you, actualy they are the same but they have the difference that when a entity visit another plan they still have a body to return. Don't know if this make it better...
Don't worry, I was reading it pretty tired and English isn't my first language. I understand better now. :)
Snakat wrote:What I was studying is that all dreams happen on astral and there we see things a little different, that way when we try to create our house and we don't get a direction like here, the doors and windows and others things change place or even create new ones. I'll have to study more of this other angle since it's interesting.
This reminds me when I once started to read Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce. I think he said that if during an OBE you enter a door that's in different place than it'd be in waking life (or there are more doors), it acts like some kind of portal. I should finish that book, it was really interesting. I've also read about people entering mirrors during OBEs and some have said those act like portals too. (I once tried to enter a mirror, but couldn't do it.)
Snakat wrote:And I would grief if one of my entities died.
Me too. I don't think we need to worry about our entities too much and they can usually handle themselves just fine (even though I had been so worried about my Guardian angel recently). But yes, I'd be sad if by some freak accident one of them died.

Love leading the pilgrim
Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

I was under the impression that it's possible to forcefully bind spirits/entities against their will not that i condone it nor will i ever, the ancient genie stories are just one of a myriad of such tales where it happens.

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Le me says le ouch xD so it is possible just suicidal to even attempt it, cheers miss nar ^_^

The dreamer has awoken

Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lol i must say i really enjoy being here and talking to all you groovy people ^_^

The dreamer has awoken

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I think of things more energetically.
Spirits may be dead, but they are still energy right?
Alive humans can be psychic attacked, by stuff like implants/draining energy etc, their energy taken. Spiritually. Can maybe manifest physically, like tired, dizzy, or energetically feel more physical on yourself (but it isn't physical exactly, it is spiritual, by use of touch) when alive as well. People can also sometimes feel their chakras right? They can feel the energy. Sometimes it may hurt. Like, say your third eye. I have heard it is possible.

While alive, other stuff can happen as well.. but of course, those may be physical based in the body. But who knows how a spirit handles such a thing without one, if it is even possible?
So, if in spirit, why is it any different? They are still energy, just without a body.
Vampire spirits can still drain energy, any spirit/entity adept at it can. Like Incubi/Succubi. They drain energy. Spirits to me are energy based. I think Vampire spirits can share energy between them, other spirits, they can share energy with people alive. What about implants or something? That is done by energy manipulation. Can't it also be considered an attack, and may harm? Why has no one thought about this before is what I am wondering, as it seems plausible to me, or to at least be considered unless someone else can think of another opinion, experience or information on this that goes against it...

Just my opinion here.

Image Image

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Bump.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”