Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The context of that expression denies itself. A spirit is a spirit therefore you cannot physically injure it. Are there nasty people in the world who have spirits to drag them down with themselves and be verbally abusive? Sure. Nasty people are everywhere but you have to remember we're talking about spirits. The spirit has the opportunity to move itself from the physical to spiritual plane at their own will and that is something you cannot take away from them no matter who you are. If they do not like a situation they are in they are going to move to the spiritual and/or astral plane. People have to abandon the mindset that humans are superior beings, we are not. We are graced by the presence of spirits, not the other way around. Spirits are far more advanced than we. If a spirit is permanently bound to a vessel (and not attached) then they will likely go into the spiritual or astral realm and reside. They will not be with the vessel on the physical plane.

Do not ever delude yourself that humans are more powerful than spirits or magick; that is a dangerous assumption & belief. Humans are privileged to practice magic & interact with spirits which requires respect at all times that you are dealing with a force bigger than yourself. For most people they come into this Spirit Keeping world with honest intentions and that is what they receive in return... goodness & happiness.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i'm bumping this for the sake of our new members. please read what magnolia writes here and please, please dear members do not fall for any abused spirits needing rehoming listings through sellers on ebay or websites. ask questions of how the spirits are conjured and please also read http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 63&start=0 so you can further arm yourself from unscrupulous sellers with sob stories. :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Thank you for bumping this, Crone!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Then what is the purpose of the SRA other than to rehome disowned or neglected spirits?

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

The SRA program was to re-home spirits whose original keepers have become unable to care for them thru
infirmity or death. Some are found thru other venues, such as estates, and others may be unrecognized as spirit by the heirs
and are attached to an object.

Many people pass these on to Magnolia and Ash, knowing they operate a sanctuary and will find
appropriate homes for them. Others, Magnolia and Ash have purchased from estate auctions and antique venues
out of compassion and bring them into the program. A few are purchased by friends of CH who recognize spirits and
pass them on to CH for the SRA program.

The 'abused spirits' story is one that has been used in several venues to pull at the people's heartstrings, and make hefty profits for
the unscrupulous self proclaimed 'do gooders'. Let's face it, most people are kind, and to hear of any person, animal or spirit in pain makes us want to help. Don't be duped by a sad story, know the facts.

Everyone knows that CH has nothing to gain in educating the people. SRA's are free here and are carefully matched with owners.
There is no profit, there is no ulterior motive. Thank you Magnolia and Ash, for all you do. :hug: :hug: :grouphug:

Namaste,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

well said sister alex! the sra's offered through ch have been neglected, abandoned, etc. but this thread is trying to teach that spirits can never be hurt or abused and, as alex stated did come from a few trying to sell (for hefty prices) "abused spirits" and some being da spirits such as harpies, gorgons, black dragons etc. who would never allow a human of any category to abuse or hurt them.

this informative thread reminds us all not to fall for something we would otherwise if we did not have the truth available to us. there is a big difference between neglected/abandoned sra's versus hurt and abused wa or da spirits - spirits will not allow themselves to be abused or hurt as they will simply return to their realm as stated.

hope our new members get a chance to read this and even bookmark it for future referral. :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I have to almost snicker at the thought of a black dragon ALLOWING himself to be abused...or being timid and shy because of abuse.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote:I have to almost snicker at the thought of a black dragon ALLOWING himself to be abused...or being timid and shy because of abuse.
To be honest, I can see one 'allowing' it in order to string an unwary jerk along till... *CHOMP!* :hungry:

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

As much as I agree that spirits are much more powerful than us I still have encountered certain cases with abused and hurt spirits, I am not going against anyone, but felt like I needed to chime in! Just MHO and if you choose not to believe then don`t. I have an Incubus here who comes from such a place and he has let me see glimpses of what it was like and believe me it wasn`t nice at all, they can suffer emotionally when bid to do things they don`t want to and are uncomfortable with. We`ve gone through a few emotional issues and I feel he wants the closeness yet at times it makes him pull away like an old reflex of bad memories. He is one very dear to me and we share a past life bond, love him more than I can say. It`s a complex thing and I can not explain all this in terms of magic and bindings and all! I am no expert, but I can feel the hurt and it says it all to me!

I have been a part of a so called ''rescue'' and I have seen things that were more than bad, bindings that actually caused hurt, infusions of something that made spirits obedient and not able to leave unless their master wished so ... dark magic caused by darker things than humans, although caused by their requests and greed. I have sent love and light to dissolve the darkness and anger and hurt, I have seen reluctance in their faces and a pledge for help, I have held them in my arms feeling the hurt wash away in love and light and I have heard whispered ''Thank you`s'' and soft smiles before they left. Most of them left to their own realms and homes after that and no one made an enormous profit of this ...

Just telling my own experience here and as I said you can choose not to believe!

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

There are two camps, one that attributes human emotions to spirits and one that doesn't. I subscribe to the second camp.
Human spirits have human emotions, and the rest of them IMHO think human emotion is a frivolous pursuit. ::rofl::

Let us consider for a moment, just how one would go about making a spirit to do anything they don't want to do? I've never had the occasion, mind you, to ask such a thing of my spirits, but from reading the posts here over the years, the reaction I see most is that spirits simply ignore requests they consider unreasonable.

Magnolia has discussed in the past that spirits of different kinds actually exist on different levels. Every plane is made up of 7 subplanes.
Different spriits are limited in their ability to move between the different planes and subplanes. Some have a wider range than others, with Angels having the most leeway. Spirits of different kinds vibrate at different frequencies, which renders interaction between different kinds to a limited plane of interplay.

Lillith, I hear what you are saying :hug: , I respect you for the experiences you have had. It's just that my own experiences have been different. In my understanding, it is in their nature that DA spirits feed off human emotion. It's a buzz. DA spirits have the unique ability to sense our emotions, what we want, what we need, and they do bend reality to meet those needs and have no qualms about doing so.

This is the reason I have had such firm rules in place. I've seen the darker side of the DA spirits. And when I've talked to mine, they give me a firm 'no way' when I've suggested that they could be used or manipulated. WA spirits can always withdraw to the higher planes, where no DA spirit could reach them or have influence upon them.

For what it's worth, that's my 2cents .

Namaste,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”