Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

bryan wrote:
Ellegria* wrote:
bryan wrote:I know you guys are trying to help and I thank you. I do not discount what happened. I had used a Spirit transfer spell to transfer them to temporary vessels and with a strong intent and magick intended for their release.
But you do not know how they were bound to begin with by the conjurer. I know there are rituals that one can perform to release a spirit that is bound but I don't know what those are and if they are even effective on all bound spirits.

Can you see/hear/sense your spirits yourself? If so, I would behoove you to "look around" and see if they are still there. You might want to give some time as Khodams are notorious for not being easily bonded with in the first place. They may have temporarily left to their own realm. But that doesn't mean they are gone for good.

If I were you, I would first try to ascertain WHERE they are and from there, try to discern FOR YOURSELF what actually happened. Taking to the time to do this on your own with no quick fixes via others who are "mediums" or psychics.
I can sense my own spirits yes and they are gone. However they do come up to check on me every now and again.
Okay, I am officially withdrawing from this thread because I have a headache now and don't want to lose my cool.

I still dont know if YOU saw the shackels or if someone else did. If it was someone else....my advise and most of the people in this thread is to take it with a grain of salt.

If YOU saw them....then please go back to one of my earlier posts and try to ascertain what that may mean...without the intervention of Huffette, as I assume that is the friend who are speaking about.

I have had plenty of odd visions and images presented to me while meditating with my spirits. If it is something out of the norm or odd...my first stance is to try and figure out what it is they are trying to tell me. 9 times out of 10...it is a message when I dig deeply. If it is truly odd or whatever, I KNOW it is my Negative Ego sticking its big ugly nose in where it doesn't belong. And I tell it to go somewhere else because it's input is not needed or welcomed at this time.

It might do you some good to look into working with Negative Ego and see where that may lead and if anything is cleared up because as I said earlier...if you don't put it in its place...it WILL try and trick you. That is why it is called a NEGATIVE Ego...and we all have one so don't take what I am saying personally.

Your story keeps changing. The nuances and shades keep shifting to one thing and then the next. It appears to me that you truly want to believe that your Khodams were tricked and bound against their will and that you released them. And now they are coming back to visit...okay fine.

I can't keep going round in circles with someone who doesn't want to learn and possibly grow from a situation. I wish you well. Good luck to you. And I hope you find a way to resolve the situation to your satisfaction.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

is your medium familiar with muslim or indonesian traditions and entities?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Our spirits all leave quite often to visit their own realm.
Releasing a can be quite complicated. With some you have to know exactly how they were bound in order to unbind them.
Since you can communicate with them, why don't you try calling them. They should answer.

You need time to digest everything. Relax and take time the time you need.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have no problem admitting that I was one of the people that was scammed in the last go round of 'spirit communication'. She was a very popular member, had great feedback & seemed very genuine & well respected. Little did I know.... Not only did I lose damn near $70 for her to 'speak' to my spirit companions, I had to deal with some pretty major heartache too. I was told that all of my Dragons were fighting amongst themselves, jealous of each other & that they weren't happy with the offering I was giving them. Hmmm, ok, but if they aren't happy with diamonds, gemstones & jewelry, what the heck do they want? That was something for me to think about, but what 'got' me was when she said that my most beloved companion 'L' wasn't happy with me & wanted to live with my sister. When I brought up the point that I'm an only child so no sister, she decided that it was a close girl friend. Ummm, no, I didn't have any close girl friends at that time. Ok he's just unhappy & wants to go, so I should look for a girl I'm close to, that's who he wants to be with. She also 'talked' to my husband who at that time had just recently passed. It was a very traumatic time in my & my childrens lives & the things she said in no way brought me comfort. By the end of the 'reading' I was a mess. I thought on all that I'd 'learned' for a few days, but it ALL felt so wrong, it made me sick to my stomach. Whenever I would think about 'L' leaving me I wanted to throw up, I knew it was wrong, I just knew it. My problem is that I was a newer member to the forum & I didn't want to question a member who had been here much longer than I, who had so many 'forum buddies' that I suffered in silence until I just couldn't take it any more & I reached out to two amazing Elders of the forum & asked for their help & impressions. Thank the gods I did & they helped me to confirm for myself that it was all a scam. I was unable to communicate with my companions for myself at that time & was unsure of myself as a keeper & let myself walk right into that. It was a very, very valuable lesson for me to go with my gut. I KNOW BEST what my spirits think, no one else. So now if I get info from anyone else about MY companions, I take what they've told me & I ASK my companions myself. I've gotten some good info from popular members on my companions, but I've also gotten lots of wrong info on them & if I blindly believed what I was told, it would only serve to hurt me & my companions. All I can tell anyone else about letting others talk to your spirits, is that it's so vitally important for you to know how to communicate for yourself, to verify what you've been told.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Thanks for sharing your story, Untaimed. It's very sad to hear, but I'm so glad you got to the bottom of it without further damage.

I just wanted to post my opinion on whether spirits can be forcibly bound. Speaking of living entities, occult history says that they can, and they are, and this is a frequent practice by those with a level of mastery. This was done by King Solomon when he bound 72 entities into a vessel - you can bet they did not want to be mastered and dominated and bound. Binding such living entities is a way to control them. I don't know that much about old traditions of binding djinn, but the stories would seem to suggest that those traditions area also about binding djinn in order to master them. And that's why you get old folklore about angry and evil genies, manipulating wishes and so on. There is truth to those stories. Some traditions are very much about mastering dark and powerful entities. Binding them is one such way to do this.

But if the question is only about spirits, then my answer wouldn't apply.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think know who you are talking about Untaimed. Don't worry Magnolia took care of it. :superman: ;)

In order for Bryan's psychic to read a Khodam she needs to be familiar with the spirit type and where it comes from. I had a really good psychic who could probably tell me what the color of my underwear was, doesn't mean she told me the correct information when she called my Khodam a demon. She was probably picking on my first djinn who was mislabelled as female. But I was eager to believe something. She wasn't trying to lie to me, she was unfamiliar with all spirit type. Imagine how many psychics who can't even fathom a vampire being real.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

adelphia, a few good points but i think magnolia stressed the point already that the only practitioners that would force spirits or living entities to be bound are ba practitioners. even then it behooves no practitioner at the level of mastery it takes at that point (a master level with decades behind them) to force any spirit or living entity to be bound - this is a case where acting with respect on the part of a practitioner towards spirit wins over shear brawn or stupidity of another looking only out for themselves and their needs, desires or wants. not sure this is what happened here but rather a miscommunication all around it seems. :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Et3nalL?vers
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 113
Spelled Number: 7

I just want to say, I learn so much from your posts, crone! :D

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

thanks sweetie, i'm going to try to help you new members a lot more if i can so if any of you have questions post them here as threads and i'll try to get to each to help you all along on your journey. :) :hug: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:thanks sweetie, i'm going to try to help you new members a lot more if i can so if any of you have questions post them here as threads and i'll try to get to each to help you all along on your journey. :) :hug: :hug:
::bop:: :dancing: ::hail:: :superman: Yay! Crone is back!!!

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”