If you have spirits does it attract more spirits?

Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Magnolia wrote: Fri May 21, 2010 11:58 pm No. The only spirits who will come to you are those looking to share time with you. Unbound spirits are not uncommon and their presence amongst humans is a regular occurrence whether the person believes in spirits or not. They move & exist just as we do and coming into contact with an unbound is a certainty for every human being on Earth. Welcoming spirits into your home doesn’t make you any more or less susceptible to other spirits.

Absolutely, I agree with your perspective on spirits and their interactions with us. Unbound spirits, those not tied to any specific place or person, are indeed a regular part of our world, moving among us regardless of whether we believe in them or not. Their presence is a certainty for every person on Earth, and welcoming spirits into our lives doesn't necessarily make us more susceptible to other spiritual encounters. However, I do believe that engaging with spirits could potentially attract more unbound spirits.

As a Spirit Keeper, I think it's important to have protective measures in place. Like you, I've set specific rules in my spiritual practice. I allow the spirits associated with my spirit family to invite their friends and family, as long as they abide by these House Rules. This approach helps in maintaining a safe and controlled spiritual environment.

Moreover, it's worth considering that our interactions with spirits and magic, no matter how limited, might draw the attention of various entities. These entities could be curious about our activities, our progress, or what they could gain from interacting with us, whether their intentions are positive or negative. While it's unlikely that these entities would draw too close, the possibility always exists.

Therefore, learning and employing various protection techniques is crucial. Having protection spirits within your spirit keep acts as a significant defense mechanism. It's also wise to have a diverse range of tools and methods in your magical and paranormal toolkit. This diversity not only enhances our protective measures but also prepares us for different scenarios we may encounter on our spiritual journey. Adopting a pragmatic and spiritually astute approach in managing these interactions and protective practices is essential for any Spirit Keeper.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”