Nylsia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If a spell or spirit is bridged to you, do you still need to wear the vessel to exchange energy/bond or is that continually occurring?

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
~ Robert Frost
:*3
fyrelite
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Ainsley wrote:If a spell or spirit is bridged to you, do you still need to wear the vessel to exchange energy/bond or is that continually occurring?
I have quite a few spirit stones and I don't carry their stones around with me. I just ask them to come with me when I am going about my day. I haven't had any issues with bonding this way. When my Bronwyn Angel, my first, was conjured I started talking to him way before I got his vessel. The only ones that I keep with me constantly are the ones from other sellers who are not bridged to me. Hope that helped!

1 arkan sonney, 1 bernbaud dragon, 1 black dragon, 1 bronwyn angel, 1 cambion, 1 caberra, 1 cherris dragon, 1 djinn, 1 fire faery, 1 divine dragon, 1 silver dragon, 1 hippogryph, 1 gryphon, 1 pegasus, 1 phoenix, 1 arklight dragon, 1 midnight dragon, 1 briar cove dragon, 1 baby black/gold dragon, 1 volkh, 1 weretiger, 1 blood unicorn, 1 hellhound, 1 delica faery, 1 sterling angel, 2 divine angels, 1 star faery, 1 white dragon, 1 golden high elf, 1 vorin, 1 concuan, 1 garden elf, 1 butterfly faery
Nylsia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

fyrelite wrote:
Ainsley wrote:If a spell or spirit is bridged to you, do you still need to wear the vessel to exchange energy/bond or is that continually occurring?
I have quite a few spirit stones and I don't carry their stones around with me. I just ask them to come with me when I am going about my day. I haven't had any issues with bonding this way. When my Bronwyn Angel, my first, was conjured I started talking to him way before I got his vessel. The only ones that I keep with me constantly are the ones from other sellers who are not bridged to me. Hope that helped!
Yes, thank you very much! :7 I assume the same would be true for spelled items? Since they are bridged, they don't need to be near all the time for the energy exchange?

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
~ Robert Frost
:*3
damancross
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Daman Cross
Zodiac:

I think this is awesome. I will be buying a Bridging Stone soon. I love the versatility this offers!
Thanks for this kewlness ya'll. :)

1 Soulmate Fallen Angel, 1 Dark Gregori Watcher, 2 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Astral Werewolf, 1 Sterling Angel, 1 Cambion, 1 Courtwind Angel

A relationship with a Spirit Companion is both an honor and a privilege.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Sophia wrote:Hi all, I had asked this in another thread and it hasn't been answered yet, so I thought I might ask here too with a little more detail in what I wanted to know. I want to cross bridge everything to my MVs instead of just transferring them using the incantations. Will all the spells that are placed on the MV by Magnolia and Ash (Description from shop: A Master Vessel is imbued with a special blend of spells that allow the layering of combined Art classifications... a complex layering system of protection, shielding, and barrier spells... and an eternal energy source that does not need recharging to keep all spells & spirits at their optimum level. Thus, the Master Vessel never needs recharging) still work with the spells and spirits that I am cross bridging if I am just cross bridging to the MV instead of transferring them all using the incantations that came with the MV? Hope this isn't to confusing
Bumping Sophia's question... (sorry, but to me it's confusing, so I can't answer..)
::bump::

Greetings,Tasha
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:
Sophia wrote:Hi all, I had asked this in another thread and it hasn't been answered yet, so I thought I might ask here too with a little more detail in what I wanted to know. I want to cross bridge everything to my MVs instead of just transferring them using the incantations. Will all the spells that are placed on the MV by Magnolia and Ash (Description from shop: A Master Vessel is imbued with a special blend of spells that allow the layering of combined Art classifications... a complex layering system of protection, shielding, and barrier spells... and an eternal energy source that does not need recharging to keep all spells & spirits at their optimum level. Thus, the Master Vessel never needs recharging) still work with the spells and spirits that I am cross bridging if I am just cross bridging to the MV instead of transferring them all using the incantations that came with the MV? Hope this isn't to confusing
Bumping Sophia's question... (sorry, but to me it's confusing, so I can't answer..)
::bump::
I think I get what she means...I think she wants to know if the bindings on the MV will work with items that are only cross bridged to the MV and not moved/added to it (did I get it right Sophia?)
Well I really have no idea about that as i haven't done that...I would have thought most folk that want to cross bridge would move everything onto the master vessel and then cross bridge the master vessel (plus all on it of course) to another vessel, the cross bridged vessel is then the one they generally take out and about with them so they don't loose the master vessel.

The point of the Master vessel is to have all your spirits and/or spelled items all in one place.

As for the incantations that come with the MV they are for adding/moving items to the MV not cross bridging, to cross bridge you need a different spell/instructions, it is posted here in the forum so a search for 'cross bridging' should find it.

Hope this helps!

Wenona <3
Sophia
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Thank you Cell 28 for the bump and Wenona for your reply. Yes that is what I was asking. I wasn't sure I would be able to cross-bridge to another vessel if I had already placed everything on my master vessel first. One more question, I have received a master vessel ring that I want to transfer to another vessel because the master vessel is beautiful, but I wouldn't wear it because it is kind of big. The ring I want to make into the master vessel already has some of my spirits on it. Will I need to transfer out those spirits to a temporary vessel first in ordet to make the master vessel or can I keep them on it when I transfer the original master vessel to the new one (spirited vessel)? Thanks a bunch

Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

Sophia wrote:Thank you Cell 28 for the bump and Wenona for your reply. Yes that is what I was asking. I wasn't sure I would be able to cross-bridge to another vessel if I had already placed everything on my master vessel first. One more question, I have received a master vessel ring that I want to transfer to another vessel because the master vessel is beautiful, but I wouldn't wear it because it is kind of big. The ring I want to make into the master vessel already has some of my spirits on it. Will I need to transfer out those spirits to a temporary vessel first in ordet to make the master vessel or can I keep them on it when I transfer the original master vessel to the new one (spirited vessel)? Thanks a bunch

Oh, not sure about that...I feel you may need the vessel you want to use as your MV to be 'empty'...temporarily transmute your spirits to another vessel, then using the instructions that came with your master vessel create your new MV (use the MV you bought as though a stone to create ya own), then using the instruction that came with the MV add your spirits, spells etc. to the new MV you have just created.

Note I am not 100% sure about this but this is how I feel it would work.

Wenona <3
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Wenona wrote:
Sophia wrote:Thank you Cell 28 for the bump and Wenona for your reply. Yes that is what I was asking. I wasn't sure I would be able to cross-bridge to another vessel if I had already placed everything on my master vessel first. One more question, I have received a master vessel ring that I want to transfer to another vessel because the master vessel is beautiful, but I wouldn't wear it because it is kind of big. The ring I want to make into the master vessel already has some of my spirits on it. Will I need to transfer out those spirits to a temporary vessel first in ordet to make the master vessel or can I keep them on it when I transfer the original master vessel to the new one (spirited vessel)? Thanks a bunch

Oh, not sure about that...I feel you may need the vessel you want to use as your MV to be 'empty'...temporarily transmute your spirits to another vessel, then using the instructions that came with your master vessel create your new MV (use the MV you bought as though a stone to create ya own), then using the instruction that came with the MV add your spirits, spells etc. to the new MV you have just created.

Note I am not 100% sure about this but this is how I feel it would work.
Awesome, this thread is continuing! :D
So many interesting questions and answers..- I never thought about these things, but am glad they are mentioned here, since I also have a MV in creation, so all of this is very informative for me! Thanks guys! 8)|*

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”