NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I have a slightly different question.

I know that with spirits, unless you have the bridging stone and make changes to the bridging spell, or specially request Magnolia and Ash to change the bridging process, when you die, the spirits are freed, and the object they were attached to becomes an empty vessel... but what about spells? Are those, being non-consciousnesses, bridged for the life of the object and thus able to be passed on to others after the death of the person they are bridged to... or are they, too, set to come undone at the termination of the spirit of the keeper?

And also, if the vessel that a spirit or spell was bound to becomes empty due to the passing on of a keeper, will there be any... I don't know, stains, ummm... resonances/energetic film/leftovers/traces of the spell/spirit that can be registered, or does the object become completely clean and empty, and therefore ready for reimpregnation with another spirit or spell?

Just feeding my curiosity.
Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Residue was the word I was looking for. lol

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

I can answer part of that. The item will have remaining energy from the spirit. Similar to say items from a haunted house might feel like they have a lingering feel from that house. Or how objects like houses can linger with energies from former occupants. That is basically what the vessals is a house or room for the spirit while here with us so there would be a lingering energy from the former tenant so to speak.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I've tried looking for the answer to this question but I need a definitive answer rather than my interpretation of another post!.....

Can the bridging stone be used on spelled items/spirits purchased from other sellers? and is there a limit as to how many items you can bridge at one time? :think:

Thank you and sorry if this has been asked a gazillion times! :oops:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Athena_Winter wrote:I've tried looking for the answer to this question but I need a definitive answer rather than my interpretation of another post!.....

Can the bridging stone be used on spelled items/spirits purchased from other sellers? and is there a limit as to how many items you can bridge at one time? :think:

That's actually the point of the bridging stone, since everything you purchase from CH is automatically bridged to you unless you request otherwise. :D

I don't think there's a limit on how many you do at one time. I've done upwards of 20... I like to break them into batches, just for my own concentration.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

Farrell wrote:
Athena_Winter wrote:I've tried looking for the answer to this question but I need a definitive answer rather than my interpretation of another post!.....

That's actually the point of the bridging stone, since everything you purchase from CH is automatically bridged to you unless you request otherwise. :D

I don't think there's a limit on how many you do at one time. I've done upwards of 20... I like to break them into batches, just for my own concentration.
I agree. I bridge items from other sellers because the ones from CH I get already bridged to me. I too like to do mine in batches it is easier then tring to do them all singley. It would take me years to do them all one by one at 7 days a wack. I tend to do 10-15 at a time if need be.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Fantastic! thank you Farrell and jsross79! I purchased one today and that's exactly what I wanted to hear ;)

Wow...that's a pretty impressive piece of kit! I have a feeling this will come in handy for many years to come :mrgreen:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bumping as well ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:It is a process invented by Creepy Hollows where the spirit or spell is bound to both a vessel & the Keeper. This gives the Keeper the freedom of having the spirit with them without having to have the vessel. It allows them to call the spirit to them when they desire as well as sending the spirit back to the vessel if needed. In the case of spells it allows the Keeper the ability to call upon the power of the spell whether they have the vessel with them or not.

You may read more in this Encyclopedia article: http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... dging.html
On researching bridging, and seeing a spell for something called "cross-bridging" involving the spirit, the vessel, ourselves, and another person/vessel, I need to ask: What is "cross-bridging"? It's not defined anywhere that I can detect.

Does it mean that I'm creating a second bridge, from Vessel A/Person A to Vessel B/Person B? Such that if I wanted to create one small vessel and "cross-bridge" it to all my spirits' vessels, I can? That would be convenient, as it would allow me to leave the original vessels safe at home.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Likes2Read wrote: Does it mean that I'm creating a second bridge, from Vessel A/Person A to Vessel B/Person B? Such that if I wanted to create one small vessel and "cross-bridge" it to all my spirits' vessels, I can? That would be convenient, as it would allow me to leave the original vessels safe at home.
As far as I understood, that's what it is, kinda a love triangle, just more spiritual :crazy:
You should search for master vessel, because that's exactly what you'd want if you want them all linked to one vessel.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”