Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I hope these images will help.
Does it mean that I'm creating a second bridge, from Vessel A/Person A to Vessel B/Person B? Such that if I wanted to create one small vessel and "cross-bridge" it to all my spirits' vessels, I can? That would be convenient, as it would allow me to leave the original vessels safe at home.
A Bridging means the spirit/spell is linked to you & the vessel. Cross-Bridging means that the spirit/spell is linked to you & someone else (such as a spouse, child, relative).

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Great diagrams !!! :thumbup:

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 165
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

A Bridging means the spirit/spell is linked to you & the vessel. Cross-Bridging means that the spirit/spell is linked to you & someone else (such as a spouse, child, relative).
The picture shows cross bridging to another person, can you cross bridge to another vessel instead?...a master vessel for example!

Wenona <3
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Thanks for the responses!

That's my goal -- being able to cross-bridge everyone to a portable vessel.

I am getting all spells and spirits on gemstone orbs. Since I already HAVE a collection of those, they'll fit right in (and no one need be the wiser, as there are very, very few people with whom I share any kind of metaphysical dialogue). The orbs will be great for when I'm at home; however, carrying orbs around with me is sure to raise eyebrows if anyone sees them. So I'm thinking of creating either a master vessel with "everyone", and updating it as needed, or creating a piece of jewelry and just adding individual, cross-bridged stones to it as needed. I already have gemstone beads that correspond to at least some of the creatures that are headed here, and I can track down more beads as the family grows.

Either way, the ability to cross-bridge to another vessel will be very convenient. That's what it appears this will do, but I just want to make sure I'm understanding it correctly before I do anything. Then, when the items I've ordered do arrive, I'll be ready.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

SOUNDS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT IS A MASTER VESSEL. THEN YOU CAN HAVE THE ORIGINAL VESSELS & THE MASTER VESSEL, ALL OF WHICH, CAN BE BRIDGED TO YOU. BUT THE ORIGINAL VESSEL, & THE MASTER VESSEL DON'T NEED TO BE LINKED TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE THE SPIRIT OR SPELL IS ALREADY LINKED TO THEM.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:SOUNDS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT IS A MASTER VESSEL. THEN YOU CAN HAVE THE ORIGINAL VESSELS & THE MASTER VESSEL, ALL OF WHICH, CAN BE BRIDGED TO YOU. BUT THE ORIGINAL VESSEL, & THE MASTER VESSEL DON'T NEED TO BE LINKED TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE THE SPIRIT OR SPELL IS ALREADY LINKED TO THEM.
I have a master vessel on order and was originally just going to move everything to one vessel but then i got to thinking i may just cross bridge to a master vessel so that the originals are still intact should i loose the master vessel.

This seems to be what you are saying Ash but i don't understand the bit where you say the... "THE ORIGINAL VESSEL, & THE MASTER VESSEL DON'T NEED TO BE LINKED TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE THE SPIRIT OR SPELL IS ALREADY LINKED TO THEM".

I thought the master vessel would have to be cross bridged like in the illustration only with a master vessel instead of a person...how can the spirits/spells in original vessels already be linked to a master vessel if you don't link them with the cross bridging?

Wenona <3
Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

::bump:: ::Anyone::

Wenona <3
Sophia
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA and DA
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Hi all, I had asked this in another thread and it hasn't been answered yet, so I thought I might ask here too with a little more detail in what I wanted to know. I want to cross bridge everything to my MVs instead of just transferring them using the incantations. Will all the spells that are placed on the MV by Magnolia and Ash (Description from shop: A Master Vessel is imbued with a special blend of spells that allow the layering of combined Art classifications... a complex layering system of protection, shielding, and barrier spells... and an eternal energy source that does not need recharging to keep all spells & spirits at their optimum level. Thus, the Master Vessel never needs recharging) still work with the spells and spirits that I am cross bridging if I am just cross bridging to the MV instead of transferring them all using the incantations that came with the MV? Hope this isn't to confusing

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:SOUNDS LIKE WHAT YOU WANT IS A MASTER VESSEL. THEN YOU CAN HAVE THE ORIGINAL VESSELS & THE MASTER VESSEL, ALL OF WHICH, CAN BE BRIDGED TO YOU. BUT THE ORIGINAL VESSEL, & THE MASTER VESSEL DON'T NEED TO BE LINKED TO EACH OTHER BECAUSE THE SPIRIT OR SPELL IS ALREADY LINKED TO THEM.
The reason I was asking about cross-bridging is that I was thinking I could use it to create my own master vessel.

For example, it crossed my mind to make my eyeglasses into a master vessel by cross-bridging everything to them. Then I'd never have to worry about carrying the original vessels with me. If not the glasses, then the keyring I carry every time I leave the house would be another option.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
The reason I was asking about cross-bridging is that I was thinking I could use it to create my own master vessel.

For example, it crossed my mind to make my eyeglasses into a master vessel by cross-bridging everything to them. Then I'd never have to worry about carrying the original vessels with me. If not the glasses, then the keyring I carry every time I leave the house would be another option.
Wow..these are really good ideas! never thought about that possibility! :thumbup:

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”