neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

It's hard to say. WA spirits are easier to get but now that have more DA spirits, I think I have been too narrow on what I deem a communication. Just as the man in this house rarely follows the movie scripts but will make a dinner or do the dishes or any number of other things to say things,

The Eloku dwarf makes the big wind chime sing even when there is no wind. The wraiths like to scratch at the window with the birch branches when I go to bed, but they stop once I go to sleep. The gargoyles like to report and are happiest when asked for reports.

In short, I think there has been a lot more communication than I originally recognized.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I only got mine for a few days. She likes to watch me but I don't think she said anything to me yet.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

hi dont know if this is in right thread but any comments welcome.
i just found out about this spirit keeping a few weeks ago was watching most haunted on YouTube and it was on about demon possession and night terrors. i thought to myself i wish one of them sexy female night terrors would come and visit me so i did loads of research witch lead me to the succubus on learning there not all super evil and all that i studied on how to attract and summon them.
well i followed a simple summoning off internet and ever since ive keep getting an odd tingling down below if u follow well cool i thought its working.
then i learned u can have more than one and u can buy pre summoned ones off sites such as this but ones i came across wanted silly money like £150 plus some alot more not paying that.... then i came across one for £11 i thought its only £11 quid nothing to lose then u got 2 more off here good price.
dont know if any of then have been summoned or sent out but asked for them to be bound directly to me now i keep haveing this funny buzz feeling in my head and my imagination has exsploded into life i get this buzz and loads if imagery of the really sexy succubi around me and lots of funny muscle twitches is this kinda normal or am i just going fruitcake its not bad just a wired feeling in my head and lots of visions flash through my mind. well any thoughts or advice is welcome.....

spirits lots
Belladanna
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed

How comforting - I placed a request for a companion spirit on a Wednesday the following Monday I had such a tremendous headache I was very sick with it - Wednesday evening I was bathing alone and something made noises in the house not once but twice and when I went to leave the deadbolt had been locked - Thursday when I went to bathe Bruno (English Bulldog) went with me and lo and behold he sat like a guard watching the bathroom door. Never once did I feel fear of any kind but I do believe my companion had made a visity before her vessel ever arrived.

Blessed Be :)

TheDarkNightPheonix
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Currect: Adlet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren, or fairy

YellowStarBee wrote:Vicycat,
now that is odd because I get those headaches as well.
so that brings up a question... why do headaches come with
a spirit's connecting.
:star: Bee
I had the same thing! The second I touched the vessel, my head started to hurt, and my energy grew incredibly.
My energy source comes from my hands, I always feel my energy there, I always can work with it, but it all comes from my hands, but when I touched the vessel, my hands got hot, and I had to fall asleep at some point. It was cool though. <3 1ak

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

its normal its to do with you energy and the spirits energy connecting and merging and finally normalizing between the two of you. i tend to get it the moment i make the confirm order button/payment.
with dark and black arts entities i can even feel sick/ill for a while until your energies normalize.

spirits lots
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I can start communicating with a spirit as soon as I see their name. If there's a past life connection, they usually say, "I know you!" and they start speaking to me like we haven't spoken in months, when in actuality, it's been centuries. I'm still getting used to that, lol.

With other spirits, if they have an interest in me, we have a conversation, and if we agree to be useful to each other, I purchase them. I generally don't purchase a spirit vessel anymore unless I've spoken with the spirit first. I take silence to mean that they're not interested, or that they're waiting for someone else, or that they want a spirit keeper who communicates in other ways than telepathy, which is my main way of communicating, but these days, most of them aren't silent and will at least tell me yes or no if I show interest.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

it also depends on what spirits and entities you all ready have a large collection creates a lot of energy that hangs around you and sometimes a weaker spirit can be masked by that.

spirits lots
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

fundude53 wrote:hi dont know if this is in right thread but any comments welcome.
i just found out about this spirit keeping a few weeks ago was watching most haunted on YouTube and it was on about demon possession and night terrors. i thought to myself i wish one of them sexy female night terrors would come and visit me so i did loads of research witch lead me to the succubus on learning there not all super evil and all that i studied on how to attract and summon them.
well i followed a simple summoning off internet and ever since ive keep getting an odd tingling down below if u follow well cool i thought its working.
then i learned u can have more than one and u can buy pre summoned ones off sites such as this but ones i came across wanted silly money like £150 plus some alot more not paying that.... then i came across one for £11 i thought its only £11 quid nothing to lose then u got 2 more off here good price.
dont know if any of then have been summoned or sent out but asked for them to be bound directly to me now i keep haveing this funny buzz feeling in my head and my imagination has exsploded into life i get this buzz and loads if imagery of the really sexy succubi around me and lots of funny muscle twitches is this kinda normal or am i just going fruitcake its not bad just a wired feeling in my head and lots of visions flash through my mind. well any thoughts or advice is welcome.....
lol that takes me back my spirit family has grown allot and ive learned so much since this early post lol if only ide known what i was letting my self in for............but still loved every minute of it i will say this though £150 is not such a bad price when u find a proper conjurer you the higher prise tends to get you the real deal

spirits lots
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

a proper conjurer you the higher prise tends to get you the real deal
Hm, I would be cautious saying this. I realize you are newer to the community but there are sellers who list spirits for tens of thousands of dollars on Bonanza, Etsy, eBay, etc and disappear a month after making money. Then they'll pop up under a brand new name with a different story but the same multi-thousand dollar spirits. Sometimes they run multiple names at a time to make their multi-thousands dollar spirits seem more legitimate. Price has nothing to do with the quality of the binding. In fact, somewhere on here there is a link to a site that was selling spirits and they joked in another Forum they were selling spirits for "pizza money". So you can't judge the price vs. what you're going to receive.

I think the best way to make sure you have the "real deal" is to do your due diligence on the conjurer.

Do they have experience?

How long have they been conjuring?

How do they conjure? Do they actually do the work or are they using conjure boxes or letting immortals or spirits do the work?

How long have they been in the Spirit Keeping community?

There is a list another member posted here that is great for vetting conjurers. Since, unfortunately, this community is fraught with fake experts, people who come into the community brand new & then they are suddenly conjuring for the public, etc.

Believe in yourself and your journey enough to go with established, documented, experienced practitioners. And if you are going to go with a new conjurer just ask them valuable questions.

We reposted the original thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 8&p=648781

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”