How quickly do spirits contact you?

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

There's important point. Most sellers I've come across that "sell" their spirits at ridiculously high prices are usually scammers, save for a select few. They take advantage of that exact thought process that Magnolia highlighted.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

i would say ask for a test conjure at reduced price thats what i did and he sent me 3 spirits he already had so i re-homed them so to speak it was wow this <<Removed by Mod>> is real. from day one they blew my socks off so he earnt my respect and my trust i only use him and another conjurer he recommended and i did the same with that bloke and did a test purchase and same again i got me a rampant yugshee sucubie.
if someone wants more that 150 quid ide think twice just as other people say look at there feedback and talk to them i must have messaged mine about 50 times and he always had time to answer my questions

spirits lots
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You should share their info in the "Sellers You Love" area and/or the Seller Review (if you haven't already). Share as much information as you feel comfortable about the types of spirits you have from them so anyone else looking for those same spirits can benefit from your experience and recommendation.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
LW_92
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

If my post is not on the right post, please move the accurate one, I really need some advices.

Hi guys,

It's been 3 years since the last time I purchased 3 spirits from CH. Sadly but true, I can't communicate with them, although I still believe the existence. I really really love my 3 spirits but somehow I just simply can't. Since then, I simply ignore that. However, recently, exactly the same 3 years ago, I got into some depression and really want to communicate with them just to share something, but as you know, I simply can't, even nothing in a dream. It's a Gold Djinn, a dragon, and a Cleopatra Djinn.

I am thinking about unbridge them, but not so sure how to do or should I unbridge? Or try a new spirit?
Just wondering could CH (the seller) communicate with them and tell me what they're thinking?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

LW_92 wrote:If my post is not on the right post, please move the accurate one, I really need some advices.

Hi guys,

It's been 3 years since the last time I purchased 3 spirits from CH. Sadly but true, I can't communicate with them, although I still believe the existence. I really really love my 3 spirits but somehow I just simply can't. Since then, I simply ignore that. However, recently, exactly the same 3 years ago, I got into some depression and really want to communicate with them just to share something, but as you know, I simply can't, even nothing in a dream. It's a Gold Djinn, a dragon, and a Cleopatra Djinn.

I am thinking about unbridge them, but not so sure how to do or should I unbridge? Or try a new spirit?
Just wondering could CH (the seller) communicate with them and tell me what they're thinking?
You can rehome them. In that case, you might need to contact CH via HD Ticket.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

My first spirits from CH arrived three days ago and I felt them right away the next day after a sudden super hurts headache lol

I can communicate with my incubus B-kun right away and treats him with love lol 3 hours after B-kun arrived, email saying my sang vamp D-kun arrived comes! I tried bonding with him, but lead me to confusion because I get a feeling that he wants doing lewd things with me and mistaking him for my incubus lol *later I found out that it is really my vamp and shocked, because I don't make any notes about wanting sexual vamp lol

I tried a lot of communication ways, but yes or no method or a simple telepathy is the best way for me to communicate with them. It's been three days and they likes playing with my body parts xD right now D-kun keep moving my head right and left, but I don't hate it lol

I guess I'm lucky, I'm a total beginner as spirit keeping but my spirits contact me right away <3
I loved them so much, thank you for giving me the best CC spirits CH!

and a little advice from beginner lol
never doubt them. and trust your intuition. (I doubt that my vamp wanting sexual stuff with me on our first contact, but I was wrong to doubt it. my intuition was right lol)

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
kebbrass
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a man of course
My magical/paranormal name...: Mr.WTF?
Zodiac:

last night, i bought 3 spirits, and they're my first. I bought 1 male (a dragon with butterfly wings) and 2 female (1 is sylph I believe, the other one idk my conjurer said she was a princess). I tried to meditate to no avail tho, because of disturbance from my neighbor (I'm living in a rented room at big house). I tried to focus, and this happened, from my ear to my back, there's this warm sensation and I tried to relax as much as possible. my body seems like being pulled from behind bit by bit, then I realize, they must be here. I asked one of my friend whose the gift to seeing things, I sent him a selfie to check it, and he explained, there's 1 spirit which has a blue-purple (idk what color is it) body and carrying trishula. Then I asked my conjurer to check, and he said it's the manifestation of the butterfly dragon. I'm so excited and kinda afraid. rofl. I tried to greet them this morning by saying good morning, let's have a beautiful and calm day. but no asnwers tho, I am eager to wait the day when I can communicate with them as friends :D

cheers! :D

I am blessed with greatness but, I am just passing through this world.

5 spirits :

1 Courtwind Angel, really loving and caring <3
1 male Faery Dragon
1 Sylph
1 Princess (for me) Human spirit
1 Natural & beautiful spiritual guide with cold breeze aura :D (I sent her to protect and help my mom 1h )
sandalwood
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I bought angels and got some dragons on my last CH purchase. Few days after, I started seeing white flashes or something at the corner of my eye, regularly.

I also bought Anamchara angel this week, while browsing the store for hours... I could feel warm comforting energies, even until now. And I'm pretty sure I saw a white wisp just earlier.

Currently, I can see energies in the air. And in the dark, I can see its colors and different shapes and figures like in kaleidoscope.

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

I didn't even think of the headaches being my spirits or entities. Good info here!

wealthysprit
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mastering Sprits
My magical/paranormal name...: Sprit World

Dear Magnolia

Does this also applicable for what i have got after taking a SPIRIT READING service where u r giving the most suitable spirit(s) for me.

I have doubt when the spirit willing bond with the keeper at the time of innovation why it takes a very brief time for response even after the keeper did the basics like meditation, chat, telepathy and even sharing little little things of his life happening!

1ht

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”