new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: ghostarrow

creepyhollows wrote:For some this happens before the spirit even arrives at their home. For others the contact can be anywhere between a few days to a few months. It truly depends on the type of spirit or entity and how social an entity they are. Sometimes spirits will not contact you until they are needed, whereas others are more companion-like and are friendly & active.

Your effort & energy put into the relationship is what you will derive. It is not advisable for you to rely on others to be a go-between for you & your spirit(s). Channelers, psychics, and readers are valuable assets to the paranormal community for many reasons; however they should never be a substitute for you creating interaction & contact between you & your spirit(s). If you do not take responsibility to strengthen & grow your paranormal energy for contact & interaction with spirits you will never obtain the ability to know what is truly going on with your spirits and you will be vulnerable to rely solely on the words of others.

If you are going to embark on the adventure of Spirit Keeping you should be ready, willing, and able to put forth the effort of bonding & initiating contact with spirits or you should not be a Spirit Keeper.
Thank you for this. This is really going to help me. I did put on some violin music for my Bronwyn Angel for a few hours since I read they like that. So, I will keep trying.

LunarLady
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dark arts
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

So I will be getting my package tomorrow. Anything I should keep in mind or any tips? Also these 2 will be my very first spirits.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Don't have any expectations. It's like any other relationship with their own dynamics.

keren824
new here
new here

Great thread :applause:

For someone who has never had spirits before... would you reccomend a Custom Conjure over a pre-bound entity?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

keren824 wrote: For someone who has never had spirits before... would you reccomend a Custom Conjure over a pre-bound entity?
I believe custom conjuration would be better.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Squart1994
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Soter

My contact was the same day in multiple manifestations. When just relaxing and talkimg had a glash like a flame in my eyes while closed . seen a white orb . made contact and possible travel ; but i asked for that day one .

Jimwelder
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

I ordered my spirit and its bridged to me and has a vessel, does the vessel need to arrive for it to be here? Is its presence stronger when the vessel is here? I didn't have the vessel charged so perhaps it will need charging when I get the charging box I ordered. I'm completely new to this so all input would be appreciated. Thank you.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Jimwelder wrote:I ordered my spirit and its bridged to me and has a vessel, does the vessel need to arrive for it to be here? Is its presence stronger when the vessel is here? I didn't have the vessel charged so perhaps it will need charging when I get the charging box I ordered. I'm completely new to this so all input would be appreciated. Thank you.
Spirit's are usually with you even before the vessel arrives. Before the order is even completed, for the most part. Even if they don't show themselves, they're most likely checking you out and getting ready to become officially part of your keep. Most times their presence can be stronger when the vessel is with you.

The vessel is just the anchor for the spirit to find its way to you, and what you'll be charging is that connection to the spirit. If you already have a charging box on its way, good! But you don't have to keep the vessel in there all the time to keep the binding charged.When the vessel first arrives, it should be chalk full of energy already so don't be afraid to keep it on you or that you need to immediately charge it. : )

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Jimwelder
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

Thank you very much, very helpful.

WaywardCompanion
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Raina

I just made a couple orders and have already had two spirits make contact. I work 3rd shift in a group home so I'm up all night but tend to lightly doze off around 3 in the morning because everyone is asleep and my work is all done until in the morning when I have to wake everybody up. Anyway I was in a very light sleep while stretched out on the couch. And almost as if I were wide awake I see two handsome young men walk into the room. One of them comes directly to me and climbs onto the couch and gives me a hug. Not realizing what was going on I immediately thought one of the people I care for was up out of bed and I jerked awake looking around really confused and then realized two of my new spirits had tried to make contact and I ruined it because I mistook them for two of my charges at work.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”