What happens if I ignore my spirits because I’m sad, busy...

ledastrae
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Maheekabuga

Thank you for verbalizing this so well, Magnolia. I know that in the past I put most of my spirit work on "hold" while dealing with some very heavy life issues. Occassionally I would feel one "nudging" me, so to speak, and would welcome that spirit into the chaos. Most times they KNEW they could help and did, even if it was just to relieve some of the pressure I was feeling. And, I love your statement to remind us that they're not just living in the vessel. They have their own agendas in their own world and come here to assist us, not to be our plaything, prisoner or bff (even though they may care about us!) :) :clap:

Gary8192
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 155
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thanks for the post Magnolia!! very Informative, especially for a newbie like me! Thanks again!

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

Yes Than You Magnolia. For some reason after reading her post I always feel better no matter what. :)

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

this is why they were bumped back out, because as new keepers you should have as much information as possible. sorry i haven't had a chance to bump out the other posts that she wrote as well but they are in the end of this section.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

im not sure i know what you mean by bumed back out. was in deep down in the thread? And when you say you new keepers should have as much info as possible. R you referring to me? I am not a new spirit keeper. But this will be a big help to others.

ImageImageImage
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:im not sure i know what you mean by bumed back out. was in deep down in the thread? And when you say you new keepers should have as much info as possible. R you referring to me? I am not a new spirit keeper. But this will be a big help to others.
these threads were buried in this section and were on the last page of this section. and by new keepers: keepers who are new to keeping spirits and to the forum.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

yeah I thought that is what happened to them :applause: Glad you brought them to the surface of daylight. lol Answers a lot for people.

ImageImageImage
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
Zodiac:

Dark Abyss wrote:
moonwind wrote:im not sure i know what you mean by bumed back out. was in deep down in the thread? And when you say you new keepers should have as much info as possible. R you referring to me? I am not a new spirit keeper. But this will be a big help to others.
these threads were buried in this section and were on the last page of this section. and by new keepers: keepers who are new to keeping spirits and to the forum.
Thank you so much! Although I've dug deep in here (and still doing so, while I'm awaiting my 1st spirit friend), it's still really helpful to have this kind of information at the forefront.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think so also. Cause no matter how long you have been a keeper it always helps to refresh what mags and ash have said. Although this is just my opinion.

ImageImageImage
MorningRain77
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: MorningRain

I was just wondering about this too since my first thirty days of bonding haven't gone so well since I had a filling fall out of a tooth and cause a really severe toothache to which I finally broke down and told the dentist to pull several teeth and just give me partial dentures because I'm tired of getting work done only to be in pain again a few months later. Today I just got the dentures done and wow am I in pain. I'm taking some pretty heavy duty painkillers, and my attempt at mediation turned into a four hour nap. I told my spirits I was going to be not the best keeper for the next week or so but made it up to them by buying them some presents my fairies had been asking for a water fountain to play in and a local store had them on clearance so I picked up two that was a big hit with them. I also found a incense burner that looks like a castle and that was a huge hit with all my spirits. I bought a bunch of new incense and candles so I tried to spoil them in advance of my being too doped up to communicate much this week. We had all kinds of fun Saturday and Sunday I burned them incense and candles and played them their favorite music. Things went so well that a god who claims to be an ancestor and pops in from time to time showed up. Today I was apologizing for not spending much time with them when my spirits basically told me they had a blast this weekend and they could wait until I was feeling better. The god at the moment is still around and he and my angel, masheba and incubus are all telling me to take my meds and go to bed. The god just told me go to bed or he'd knock me out himself. He's actually being rather mother hen like today which is really unlike him since he usually tends wear me out his energy is so strong and almost manic in it's intensity, but today he's been very mellow and doting.

I'm really glad my spirits are so understanding and seem to want to protect and coddle me till I feel better it's very sweet of them and just another reason why I'm so thrilled to have them here. I don't know how Magnolia and Ash picks such perfect spirits for us but I'm sure glad right now that they do.

The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well preserved body, but rather to Slide in sideways, Espresso in one hand bullhorn in the other, body completely used up and thoroughly worn out, yelling and HOLY CRAP, what a ride!

"Never play leapfrog with a unicorn."

Sam - "Close encounter? What kind? First, second? Third kind already? You'd better run man, I think the fourth kind is a butt thing."
Dean - "Empathy Sam, empathy!"

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”