What happens if I ignore my spirits because I’m sad, busy...

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

I have a long history with spirits, seeing and sensing them since I was a child, but only got into spirit keeping back in 2011 and I've learned a lot along the way; my sensitivity to activity and my ability to telepathically connect with spirits of all types, since I was young, I think prepared me for what to expect as far as connecting and communing with the spirits and entities in my keep er spirit family, but with that said... you're not alone on that one hon, but those dreams are most likely communication from your spirits, as random as they may seem, try looking for symbols in the dreams and then look up the meaning of those symbols to hopefully bring you some clarity. I, myself would like my spirits to communicate with me per my schedule and ideal way too, but have found that's unrealistic, plus it's limiting. if you're wanting them to only communicate during the day you're not only placing limitations on them but you're limiting yourself too; try letting go of those stipulations so you can truly enjoy the process :) that's my two-cents worth, lol

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
WishIHadYou
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Minotaur/hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one I guess, So I don't know

This made me cry, I have been gone for years, Simply because I forgot, (Memory loss, and lost of interest due to my autism, I jump from interest to interest) I hated the fact I lost it at all, I love this place so much and regret it all the way, I love my girls and boys, so much and want to reconnect so bad. My Minotaur showed me this in a dream, protecting me from a nightmare, I never forgot his name, it stuck with me like glue, and I will always love him and everyone with me.

I have a number of spirits but over the years(and My short term memory loss) I have forgotten and want to retry everything. I remember most (Naga, 4 hell-hounds, black dragon, genie, faery, divine dragon, three nymphos, T-Rex, brontosaurs, velociraptor, psy vampire and a Sanguine vampire, a Minotaur, a killer whale, a unicorn, Karkadann, light Pegasus, Dark Pegasus, a Arkan Sonney, and a gargoyle and a pet spirit.)
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I gave mine a break or actually I asked for a break and told them they can go back to their realms or stay, but I won’t be able to interact much. Completely exhausted and my mind is fried. I know they’re understanding so I’m not worried much.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

I didnt know I had 3 Jinns with me, never took care or talked to them.

Then I realized they smokin with me the half of cigarette.
Because the energy is their food.

So nothing happened actually.

Only problem was I recited the whole Qur’an to a glass of water, drank; and then I couldnt breath good, became dizzy.

There I understood they not Muslim Jinns for sure.

But they were friendly, they didnt cause hardship.

Then I called my friend because breathing was not good for couple days after; he who has Muwakkils , and Huddams. Very professional level.

One Muwakkil can get the whole world blackout , get the whole electricity gone in one second ; its very top level Guards.

He sent many of them, then I got in to crying crisis for 1 hour, I didnt know what the hell is
Happening.

Then when he called me is it better know?

What happened? I asked.

You had 3 of them non muslims bro, but not harmful. But they told us they converted to Islam.

I said then they can stay with me?

He said , Nah; we always test first, we taking them with us and watch them closely if they lyin or not.

Just when I thought I was out... They pulled me back in.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

bleepyy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:03 pm You had 3 of them non muslims bro, but not harmful. But they told us they converted to Islam.
This part sounds worrying.

Did the djinns convert because they wanted to convert, or because of your friend forcing them to convert?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:07 pm
bleepyy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:03 pm You had 3 of them non muslims bro, but not harmful. But they told us they converted to Islam.
This part sounds worrying.

Did the djinns convert because they wanted to convert, or because of your friend forcing them to convert?

They were asked and they said we want to convert , it wasnt forefully.

Because the friend said with Muwakkils you cant harm even a little ant on the ground , or they leave you. They very sensitive with the rules, and respect to God’s creations.

But Im not sure if they were scared from the Muwakkil, really dont know! Because I cant see you know, I didnt watch but I was crying when all this happened, crying like never cried before. I think they didnt want to leave me, they liked me.

The watching part is probably just to make sure in case if they wanna come back and cause problem to me because I told them to Muwakkil kind a thing. But no harm, no force, no hurting for hundred per cent because its really not allowed in our religion even to a ant, to a flower, to a Leaf, and this is Jinn which is much higher ranked than a flower.

I will soon ask him to send them back , Id love to have some Muslim friends.

Weirdly they loved cigarette kind of smoke; but also some beautiful smelling Incenses too. I couldnt make connection there. So they like the bad smell and good smell, couldnt understand that.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

bleepyy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:47 pm But Im not sure if they were scared from the Muwakkil, really dont know! Because I cant see you know, I didnt watch but I was crying when all this happened, crying like never cried before. I think they didnt want to leave me, they liked me.
That's one reason spirit reading is frowned upon in the forum: you don't know whether the reader is right or not.
For all we know, your crying could also mean that they were intimidated to either leave or convert to your religion, thus they conveyed their message via your emotion. Who knows.

You really need to learn to connect and communicate directly, not to rely on other party. And it may be better not to introduce your other non-muslim spirit companions to your friend or any other person, just in case.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

bleepyy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:03 pm I didnt know I had 3 Jinns with me, never took care or talked to them.

[...]
Darkwing Dook usually gives very wise advice on these things. But I wanted to ask: are you saying you think you may have had 3 unbound Djinns with you and you only realised it - or thought that - very recently?

I don't think you're talking about 3 conjured and bound Djinn companions?

If this is correct, how do you know that you had 3 unbound Djinn around you? Did someone say that to you?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte

Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:46 am
bleepyy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:03 pm I didnt know I had 3 Jinns with me, never took care or talked to them.

[...]
Darkwing Dook usually gives very wise advice on these things. But I wanted to ask: are you saying you think you may have had 3 unbound Djinns with you and you only realised it - or thought that - very recently?

If this is correct, how do you know that you had 3 unbound Djinn around you? Did someone say that to you?
Lewk wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:46 am

[...]

In summary, I didnt know anything, didnt feel them for 1 year ; or see, or hear. Then when this glass of water thing came to my mind ; I realized I cant breath. I detected its not physical matter, but spiritual.

Then my friend had a look with his Jinn friends and Muwakkils, and he seen that they with me for 1 year, and they are not harmful, but they influencing the thoughts so if you want.

After that part (because I dont see and hear I only tell what he says, and what I felt when these happening ) ; Friend convinced the Jinns to leave kindly with his soldiers, they wanted to convert to Islam with their freedom-of choice with no force; because even when Im crying it was positive energy around that you can feel, very soft and gentle energy waves.

But not sure where they come from; I usually have daily rituals extremely long time lasting. Probably just a friendly visitors that wanted to hang around with me in my home which I never knew or detected until 1 year passed :)

bleepyy
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:17 pm
bleepyy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:47 pm But Im not sure if they were scared from the Muwakkil, really dont know! Because I cant see you know, I didnt watch but I was crying when all this happened, crying like never cried before. I think they didnt want to leave me, they liked me.
That's one reason spirit reading is frowned upon in the forum: you don't know whether the reader is right or not.
For all we know, your crying could also mean that they were intimidated to either leave or convert to your religion, thus they conveyed their message via your emotion. Who knows.

You really need to learn to connect and communicate directly, not to rely on other party. And it may be better not to introduce your other non-muslim spirit companions to your friend or any other person, just in case.

Ill get a service for this okay thank you! Let me first complete the fear practise that you taught me , looking and watching scary things.

So I found why Im scared; only thing Im scared is their Original Form ; not their other forms they get in. Just the original one. Ill focus on this.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”