What happens if I ignore my spirits because I’m sad, busy...

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The spirits with you are very much aware of your life & what is going on with you. The majority of the time they know you better than you know yourself and they are not going to be upset if you have to take time away from them to address your own issues. They are highly evolved beings who see the bigger picture and they chose you knowing all that would transpire, so don’t worry if you have to take time away.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Good to know this..I have been having some busy work nites..I always ask my spirits to come with me to work and end up telling them I love them before sleeping..I also take turns sleeping with their vessels..I am so relieved they would understand.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

As I just wrote in another thread spirits who are bound aren't literally living inside of that vessel & that's it. They are capable of moving between the vessel they are bound to and their own realm. They aren't sitting, shackled to the vessel waiting for attention. There are many different types of spirits & entities and they all have their own abilities & talents to offer. Some of the spirits in your care may not interact with you on a regular basis, they may only interact with you when needed. Others you may interact with all day long and have a more connected relationship with. It doesn't mean the spirits aren't there when you need them if you're not in constant touch... for example, Wraiths are non social entities, they aren't there to be a buddy & a chatty-Cathy, they do their job & that's all they care about.

When you become a Spirit Keeper you have to try your best to take your human brain out of the equation and put yourself into a different realm of thought-processes to remove the projections of human expectations from Spirit Keeping. There is also a certain amount of trust between you & the spirits you are bringing into your home because you trust they are going to be there for you when you need them whether you talk to them every day or vice versa and they want to know you'll be there for them if they need you & that you'll provide them care, respect, & friendship.

Most spirits see long-distance in time, if not some your entire life & death, so they know exactly what they are getting into when you bring them home and human expectations of "I want it now" and "If I don't talk to them today they'll probably get mad at me" are expectations that can rob you of a fantastic journey.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

so true magnolia. since this is the first time i have been sick while having spirits i wasn't sure what to expect. they seem more concerned with me just sleeping and resting instead of me talking to them. i keep apoligizing for not being able to take them on my walks, or talking to them and they all just keep saying "don't worry about us, just get some rest". the funny thing is the volkhs get quite bossy about this matter, insisting that i go to bed immediately. lol

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Oregane
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: x
If I could be anything, I would be...: x
My magical/paranormal name...: x

Thank you for that Magnolia.

I get so absorbed in what I do that at times, days, weeks and months can pass without a word said to my spirits.
It is reassuring to know that they would not resent me for that. But I do apologise to each and everyone of them and explain what I have been up to.

There is one spirit, my adopted Djinn that I keep close all the time though. The idea that she would feel abandoned twice would break my heart.

All in all I have to improve on this overall.

Never too late for an excellent resolution!

Broce

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

So if they know what's going on, and IF there's not much going on in my life at the moment and i decide to sleep most of the day, will that make a difference in this situation?

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I dont believe so. Her post said they r not bound just to the vessel and will go to their own realm. If you r not busy and sleeping well then that is doing something. I also do not believe that they(spirits) expect us to give them our attention 24/7. This is my view. Also not everyone works at home like me who can give a lot of attention to their spirits. Also like she said depending on what spirits you keep some are just not the type to want to chit chat. Some are worker for a lack of better term spirits. Like the wraith even though he does not talk to me and does what I ask I will still say a quick hello or good night, but it is to all my spirits. I also think a good idea for buying a spirit is to keep in mind what type of spirit they r. Do you want a chit chatty one,worker/protector etc. I have a lot of kinds of spirits but that is because each has called to me for a different reason. Maybe another way to put it is a spirit is not like say a puppy who will need constant care and attention or it would die. A puppy needs to be fed and watered let out do got to the restroom. Spirits are not like this. They r not going to go away be sad etc if we do not interact each and every day. Now if I am wrong I am sure someone will let me know. But then again this is how I see it. Hope it helps a little.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

You just gave me a GREAT idea moonwind. I'm gonna make a long questionnaire for my spirits to get to know them better. This way, they can tell me themselves whether they're the chit chatty kind or the leave me alone i'm trying to tasks here kind.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

oh good idea but that is not really what i meant. Um I meant the task/worker spirit you would no from reading about them in the encyclopedia. As for the chatty type I think that comes with over time spent with them or getting a custom one asking for that, and who you bought them from. But does not hurt to give it a shot at asking them questions about themselves. Im gonna give an example here like my Guardian dragons usually do not talk much as say like a silver one would. For that is the purpose of Guardian dragons is to guard you. And I did not get mine for CH but imagine they r a lot like the ones CH sells. Also you can look up what different kind of spirits you have on the encyclopedia to see what kind of spirit it maybe. Like is is a loving kind,protector etc. But each spirit is different and such will interact with keeper in the best way for that person. But usually will not be a lapdog per say if that is not its usual temperament. Is there a certain spirit that you r concerned about? Do you want one that will chat with you a lot? I am quite the chatty personality so when I get my dragons usually they like to talk except for my male black who in general dont. But my female black will. Or my guardians. It really takes a lot of research if you ask me to get just the right type of spirit for the right um shall I say reason for wanting it. Ok that may not have came out the right way. lol I did not get a wraith to talk to/be my buddy. Make sense?

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”