How is a spirit bound to my spirit? What is bind to spirit?

EidolonMoon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:
I hope this helps.

Yes it does! Thanks again :hug:

randomness94
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a question. I ordered the SUMMON CONJURATION FOR SILENCE but I was unable to receive my package because I have not been home. I have it bridged to me, so what you are saying is that I can still use it and I don't need the vessel?

edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx
Zodiac:

Reading this post really scared me a lot about the soul binding, I never felt really comfortable with the idea of have another entity attached to my spirit and less to my soul, got thing more clear after reading all the thread, but is a subject that make me think about many details, like how I now if a spirit binding is really a spirit binding and not a soul binding, if you got it from here, yes you can have some confidence but in other situations will be different, something that I gonna research more about it, have many concerns that lead me to even more questions about how exactly know what or when something happens here there should be a way to realize about before you start speak in languages and walk by the walls.

Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I have a werewolf bound to my spirit and I feel no different even with a full moon.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

Quick question: Is binding to a keeper's spirit the same as binding to a keepers body? The seller I bought my spirits from says all my spirits are bound to my "body". Is this the same as spirit binding?

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

dissonance wrote:Quick question: Is binding to a keeper's spirit the same as binding to a keepers body? The seller I bought my spirits from says all my spirits are bound to my "body". Is this the same as spirit binding?
if you dont mind me asking, which seller did these come from?
no a spirit binding is different from a body binding, slightly
Its always best to ask the original seller, however this is what my seller told me:
body - can help with weath, health and healing (more so than vessel or spirit bound)
spirit - can help with energy and magick (again, more so than vessel or body bound)

As i said, best check with the original seller ;)

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

Gloss_Reality wrote:
dissonance wrote:Quick question: Is binding to a keeper's spirit the same as binding to a keepers body? The seller I bought my spirits from says all my spirits are bound to my "body". Is this the same as spirit binding?
if you dont mind me asking, which seller did these come from?
no a spirit binding is different from a body binding, slightly
Its always best to ask the original seller, however this is what my seller told me:
body - can help with weath, health and healing (more so than vessel or spirit bound)
spirit - can help with energy and magick (again, more so than vessel or body bound)

As i said, best check with the original seller ;)

I got mine from Luke (metaphysicalbeginnings)

Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

::bump::

I understand the concept of bridging, binding to spirit and vessel. This body binding is another option that bunbun offers.

I recall hearing many stories here in Indonesia of how old people have difficulty to die. I know this sounds stupid that people wanting to die, but these old folks have kept spirits, , ilmu Khodams that are from Muslim community. These can't be just coincidences.

The other I heard my dad's friend perform a ritual to help someone die. This family came to him and ask to help their elder to pass away. This gramp is almost 90, bed-ridden sick from being just old for the last 5yrs, but he would not pass away. It was said that he was into Khodams or something else when he was young.

Now I read that body binding can affect one's physical presence...could it be that a DA or a BA, for their duality, becomes too attached to their keepers so they're keeping him alive? Or spirit binding can do that same thing?

Is there a fail safe trigger words for us to say to unbind at our death bed? I actually feel safe with the idea of bridging. However, I'd like the idea of binding the spirit directly for closer bonds and not afraid of misplacing the vessel. I need to believe direct spirit binding will not caused the above though. Does anyone know?

doji

Ps: All he needed was a piece of hair from the gramp, and told the family by 2 am, he'd be gone. True to what he said, he got a phone call in the morning to come to the funeral. WTF, eh?

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

::bump:: cause I'm contemplating on a spirit binding...not 100% sure on this just yet

Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::bump::
so if you have a spirit bound to your spirit - how do you recharge their energies ?

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”