How is a spirit bound to my spirit? What is bind to spirit?

Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just Wondering- What happens to spirits who are bound to my spirit and I have surgery with general anesthesia? would it affect them? :ot:

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

no. not at all :D

nothing lasts
Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Thanks - was just wondering

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
valhalla
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

all spirit can bound to us or with certain criteria like our DOB or anything?

canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

yeah. any spirit can be bound directly

nothing lasts
lovelearnrespectdragon99p
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/werewolf/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome green

::bump::

Now if they are bound to my spirit/body would that make it more easy to maniufest? Also how do I give them treats/offerings, and how do I recharge them, do I need a charging box?

To all the Ba spirits out their. I have friends in high places, do not mess with me unless you want to mess with my dragons, werewolf, and gryphon. /D :wizard: :sly: ::dragons:: ::bleh:: :werewolf: I love my spirits! :grouphug:
lovelearnrespectdragon99p
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/werewolf/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome green

:feedback: I want to bind some spirits this full moon! If they are bound to me directly and if I was in an emergency could I have them possess me, like if I was attacked I am sure my werewolf could kick some butt?

To all the Ba spirits out their. I have friends in high places, do not mess with me unless you want to mess with my dragons, werewolf, and gryphon. /D :wizard: :sly: ::dragons:: ::bleh:: :werewolf: I love my spirits! :grouphug:
mizguided1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea

creepyhollows wrote:Binding a spirit to your spirit should never be mistaken for soul binding. Your spirit & your soul are two very different things. Binding to spirit means binding to your essence, the field of energy that comprises your unique spirit, that some believe is split into pieces & reincarnated, while your soul moves on to whatever you believe is your version of Heaven. If someone tells you Binding to Spirit means soul binding you can tell them they are ignorant of the facts. Having a spirit bound to your spirit is typically not noticeable in any way to you in terms of feeling like there is something extra inside you or experiencing anything out of the ordinary with your physical body. Most don’t even experience anything they would not experience by having a vessel instead.
Has there ever been a case of mistaken identity when it comes to spells & spirits being bound to someone without even needing an item of personal value prior to the casting?? My concern/reason for asking is due to the fact of being adopted & given a name that to my surprise is extremely common. Even with a birthday and year of birth there is still a chance of someone else having the same name birthday & born in the same year. How do you know if the right person gets what they asked for when it comes to spirit binding?? :?

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

::bump::
mizguided1 wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:Binding a spirit to your spirit should never be mistaken for soul binding. Your spirit & your soul are two very different things. Binding to spirit means binding to your essence, the field of energy that comprises your unique spirit, that some believe is split into pieces & reincarnated, while your soul moves on to whatever you believe is your version of Heaven. If someone tells you Binding to Spirit means soul binding you can tell them they are ignorant of the facts. Having a spirit bound to your spirit is typically not noticeable in any way to you in terms of feeling like there is something extra inside you or experiencing anything out of the ordinary with your physical body. Most don’t even experience anything they would not experience by having a vessel instead.
Has there ever been a case of mistaken identity when it comes to spells & spirits being bound to someone without even needing an item of personal value prior to the casting?? My concern/reason for asking is due to the fact of being adopted & given a name that to my surprise is extremely common. Even with a birthday and year of birth there is still a chance of someone else having the same name birthday & born in the same year. How do you know if the right person gets what they asked for when it comes to spirit binding?? :?
would like to know this too! ::bump::

Greetings,Tasha
knightsbridge
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon