How is a spirit bound to my spirit? What is bind to spirit?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Binding a spirit to your spirit should never be mistaken for soul binding. Your spirit & your soul are two very different things. Binding to spirit means binding to your essence, the field of energy that comprises your unique spirit, that some believe is split into pieces & reincarnated, while your soul moves on to whatever you believe is your version of Heaven. If someone tells you Binding to Spirit means soul binding you can tell them they are ignorant of the facts. Having a spirit bound to your spirit is typically not noticeable in any way to you in terms of feeling like there is something extra inside you or experiencing anything out of the ordinary with your physical body. Most don’t even experience anything they would not experience by having a vessel instead.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Bump.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

i am wondering
creepyhollows wrote:Having a spirit bound to your spirit is typically not noticeable in any way to you in terms of feeling like there is something extra inside you or experiencing anything out of the ordinary with your physical body. Most don’t even experience anything they would not experience by having a vessel instead.

here Magnolia says that most would not experience things outside of ordinary but several of the truemates for Carpathian vampires have had theirs bound to their spirits and from what I read on here every one of them has experienced strange physical phenomena now. is this just an anomaly? food for thought...

thanks for bumping these threads NoctemA.

Cheerz,
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Thanks, Magnolia for clearing that up.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Pieter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N.A. yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks. Finally I have an understanding of the 2. :thumbup:

QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

creepyhollows wrote:Binding a spirit to your spirit should never be mistaken for soul binding. Your spirit & your soul are two very different things. Binding to spirit means binding to your essence, the field of energy that comprises your unique spirit, that some believe is split into pieces & reincarnated, while your soul moves on to whatever you believe is your version of Heaven. If someone tells you Binding to Spirit means soul binding you can tell them they are ignorant of the facts. Having a spirit bound to your spirit is typically not noticeable in any way to you in terms of feeling like there is something extra inside you or experiencing anything out of the ordinary with your physical body. Most don’t even experience anything they would not experience by having a vessel instead.

Hi Magnolia,

To differentiate, then how would you consider bound to spirit vs Triumvirate? I like to see comparisons =) So if you consider the spirit the "over-field essence" (aura I guess), then how do you picture a soul? how do you picture an Astral Body? and what about a Light body? This is a thread for questions that should be stickied as many people need to know what all these terms mean as there are so many confusing labels. Also have to account different practitioners have different terminology.

Go Big or Go Home.
Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
Zodiac:

I agree with QuantumWater I would like to know more.
::bump:: ::Anyone::

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

magic8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: GypsyRose
Zodiac:

::eeek:: I am bumping this because I had a spirit bound to me and I thought this was not dangerous only to be told but a very well known practitioner that its very dangerous and could end in possesion if things ever went wrong...What!!! Nothing like being completely freaked out!
So can someone please calrify this for me so I can sleep tonight! It is my understanding this binding was to my spirit not my soul and that it was a convenience thing more than anything else. So am I safe? I do feel really close to this spirit and I havent had anything bad happen but her argument was that living spirits can evolve/change and his feelings if something bad were to happen in his realm will effect my feelings and actions. This vamp came to me on his own and then I had him bound . I was told he has a mate so to speak so then why would he want to be bound to me if he already has a partner for that? I am very confused and I know some the more experienced can help me with this so I hope you will offer some guidance....Thanks

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”