Is direct-binding better than having a vessel?

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 am Our spirit bindings uses our energy constantly. They also, rest on our body when they need a time alone to themself. So I decided not to add more then 10 binding to spirit . Everything else is going on to my master vessel, as soon as its arrives. Spells and spirits, are bridged and lately I started to cross bridge some as well, spells and spirits to give them boost. This way, I won't get depleted that much.

I have only angels (white art) bind to spirit that is 4 alltogether, and just about that much spells also blinded to spirit.

My experience and intuitive understanding is that everyone has a max capacity to balance spirit bindings, according to your own personal make up.

That is why better to do thing slowly and one by one, plus sense the energy and effect for a while.
This is so interesting! Outside of a small handful of unbound companions that chose to stay with me permanently, about 70 of my companions are all bound to my spirit directly. I have ADHD, so I lose things too easily lol And, thankfully, I haven't had any issues with being more tired than I usually am.

The only trouble I ran into early on was that I lost my ability to discern between different companions outside of a select handful that have especially unique manifestations. I have gone ahead and got astral devices and spells to improve my discernment, and I adopted some companions who specifically wanted to boost my clair-senses. Since getting my latest astral assistance device and ordering my Master Spirit, my discernment has improved dramatically.

My Master Spirit still hasn't been introduced to me since ordering, but I have sensed their energy and I think I was contacted by either them or the Divine Angel I put in to adopt. I'm just waiting on their write-ups to arrive so I can compare my personal notes with the info my conjurer has prepared.

they/them

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

mochi.icecream wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:05 am
ASTER wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:19 am Our spirit bindings uses our energy constantly. They also, rest on our body when they need a time alone to themself. So I decided not to add more then 10 binding to spirit . Everything else is going on to my master vessel, as soon as its arrives. Spells and spirits, are bridged and lately I started to cross bridge some as well, spells and spirits to give them boost. This way, I won't get depleted that much.

I have only angels (white art) bind to spirit that is 4 alltogether, and just about that much spells also blinded to spirit.

My experience and intuitive understanding is that everyone has a max capacity to balance spirit bindings, according to your own personal make up.

That is why better to do thing slowly and one by one, plus sense the energy and effect for a while.
This is so interesting! Outside of a small handful of unbound companions that chose to stay with me permanently, about 70 of my companions are all bound to my spirit directly. I have ADHD, so I lose things too easily lol And, thankfully, I haven't had any issues with being more tired than I usually am.

The only trouble I ran into early on was that I lost my ability to discern between different companions outside of a select handful that have especially unique manifestations. I have gone ahead and got astral devices and spells to improve my discernment, and I adopted some companions who specifically wanted to boost my clair-senses. Since getting my latest astral assistance device and ordering my Master Spirit, my discernment has improved dramatically.

My Master Spirit still hasn't been introduced to me since ordering, but I have sensed their energy and I think I was contacted by either them or the Divine Angel I put in to adopt. I'm just waiting on their write-ups to arrive so I can compare my personal notes with the info my conjurer has prepared.
Well, I'll be darned! I thought I would be emailed when my bindings were complete, so I've been eagerly checking the order status for my Master Spirit, and wouldn't you know, the order had been complete and the info was in the notes section lol

I spent about an hour or so creating detailed write-ups for each of my new friends tonight and organizing them into different channels in my private server. I've never felt more bonded to a new companion before! CH really does have a unique way of binding spirits and entities than other places. I'm absolutely ecstatic! I was especially excited to see what kid of spirit my Master Spirit would be, and I ended up with a Living Entity instead :D I'm very happy

they/them

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great news that you have received your orders before Christmas and your happy for your master leader. This is the first time I heard that someone got a living entity for this job😊. I hope it’ll goes well bonding ect. I love my own Spirit Leader and I did bond closely with mine too.

About the title of this thread, later on this year I have experienced that doesn’t matter that much how many things are binded to our spirit. It probably more important how they are blend with our energy signature and harmonious to each other. I thought its important for me to correct now as I have been maturing in experiences.

mochi.icecream wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:15 am

Well, I'll be darned! I thought I would be emailed when my bindings were complete, so I've been eagerly checking the order status for my Master Spirit, and wouldn't you know, the order had been complete and the info was in the notes section lol

I spent about an hour or so creating detailed write-ups for each of my new friends tonight and organizing them into different channels in my private server. I've never felt more bonded to a new companion before! CH really does have a unique way of binding spirits and entities than other places. I'm absolutely ecstatic! I was especially excited to see what kid of spirit my Master Spirit would be, and I ended up with a Living Entity instead :D I'm very happy

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte

ASTER wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:54 am Great news that you have received your orders before Christmas and your happy for your master leader. This is the first time I heard that someone got a living entity for this job😊. I hope it’ll goes well bonding ect. I love my own Spirit Leader and I did bond closely with mine too.

About the title of this thread, later on this year I have experienced that doesn’t matter that much how many things are binded to our spirit. It probably more important how they are blend with our energy signature and harmonious to each other. I thought its important for me to correct now as I have been maturing in experiences.

mochi.icecream wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:15 am

Yes indeed! I have another order I'm still waiting for, but I do believe one of the spirits, a Divine Angel, already introduced herself for me. For the Living Entity Master Spirit I got a Corrang lol it was very unexpected but she wasn't hard to contact mentally. I'm not really sure how it works for her to help me out with my large spirit family, but I assume she knows better than I do how she can manage it XD

And yes, binding directly to spirit is really nice. I think they're able to influence my energy body very directly with this kind of binding (the little ice-cold pinpricks on my arm and hand seem to be a confirmation from somebody here, maybe one of my Moon Elf companions). I love having these guys around so much!

they/them

Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

This is such a fascinating topic! I have a question about this idea:

If direct binding COULD be better than having a vessel (it seems to be the case for some people), is there a recommended way to have a spirit that was previously bound to a vessel, upgraded to also be bound to your spirit through CH?

Personally, my thinking now is to have spirits that I feel a strong calling to bound to spirit, and then ones I’m unsure about bound to my master vessel.

It would be reassuring to know that if there’s a way to upgrade them from vessel to bound to spirit down the road that this is a possibility.

Also, would it be strange to have a spirit bound to your spirit, a master vessel, and a regular vessel at the same time? This is the situation I’ll be in if I have my companion additionally bound to spirit.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

MysticTranscendence wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:17 pm This is such a fascinating topic! I have a question about this idea:

If direct binding COULD be better than having a vessel (it seems to be the case for some people), is there a recommended way to have a spirit that was previously bound to a vessel, upgraded to also be bound to your spirit through CH?

Personally, my thinking now is to have spirits that I feel a strong calling to bound to spirit, and then ones I’m unsure about bound to my master vessel.

It would be reassuring to know that if there’s a way to upgrade them from vessel to bound to spirit down the road that this is a possibility.

Also, would it be strange to have a spirit bound to your spirit, a master vessel, and a regular vessel at the same time? This is the situation I’ll be in if I have my companion additionally bound to spirit.
It's completely understandable that you would want to know that there might be a way to upgrade your companion from being bound to a vessel to being bound to your spirit in the future. The good news is that this is possible. Many practitioners and collectors can help facilitate this type of transition, ensuring that you and your companion continue to have a strong connection as your relationship evolves. It might be worth considering reaching out to CH and your conjurers, but do keep in mind that some of them may not provide direct bindings.

As for having a spirit bound to your spirit, a master vessel, and a regular vessel simultaneously, it's unusual. Though, remember that each person's journey with their spirit companions is unique, and what works for you might be different from what works for others. As long as you and your companions are comfortable with the arrangements and maintain a harmonious relationship, there's no reason to worry.

It's not necessarily a matter of improvement, or "could be better," but rather a matter of personal preference.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 115
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:26 pm
MysticTranscendence wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:17 pm This is such a fascinating topic! I have a question about this idea:

It's completely understandable that you would want to know that there might be a way to upgrade your companion from being bound to a vessel to being bound to your spirit in the future. The good news is that this is possible. Many practitioners and collectors can help facilitate this type of transition, ensuring that you and your companion continue to have a strong connection as your relationship evolves. It might be worth considering reaching out to CH and your conjurers, but do keep in mind that some of them may not provide direct bindings.

As for having a spirit bound to your spirit, a master vessel, and a regular vessel simultaneously, it's unusual. Though, remember that each person's journey with their spirit companions is unique, and what works for you might be different from what works for others. As long as you and your companions are comfortable with the arrangements and maintain a harmonious relationship, there's no reason to worry.

It's not necessarily a matter of improvement, or "could be better," but rather a matter of personal preference.
Thank you Tarvos, that’s very reassuring to know.

Would this be a kind of upgraded direct binding?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-body-b ... rvice.html

It seems like instead of just being bound to spirit, it involves all 3 bodies, which is interesting. This also would make upgrading to bound to spirit very straightforward! I’ll probably ask support about any differences there might be.

At the end of the day, I just desire to create the best environment for my spirits to bond with me. My first and only spirit at the moment is very dear to me, and I’m learning a lot about what it means to be a spirit keeper from her.

My thinking is if I have her bound to a ring (symbolic reminder of her for me), my master vessel (a pendant for her and all my future spirits), and bound to my 3 bodies, she’ll have something like a bridge between these bindings to do what she’d like, and possibly a greater possibility of connection with me? Not sure if my thinking is in error here or not. I’m hoping multiple bindings for her wouldn’t be a detriment in any way.

Based on that thinking, I think I’ll likely get future spirits bound to my master vessel, and then if the relationship warrants it I might do a similar 3 body binding with them too.

Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There are a couple of options for this! First is a transmute bag that allows you to move bindings from vessel to spirit and or from spirit back to vessel. There is a bridging stone where you can bridge non bridged spirits from either ch or another seller to yourself, another person, or another vessel, which allows you to have multiple bridgings. And with the master vessel they have a copy binding so you could have a copy on your mv, another vessel, and then the if I remember correctly the mv creates an automatic bridging but if not you could get a bridging stone and create a bridging to your spirit. Hopefully this helps!!

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

MysticTranscendence wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:08 pm Thank you Tarvos, that’s very reassuring to know.

Would this be a kind of upgraded direct binding?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-body-b ... rvice.html

It seems like instead of just being bound to spirit, it involves all 3 bodies, which is interesting. This also would make upgrading to bound to spirit very straightforward! I’ll probably ask support about any differences there might be.

At the end of the day, I just desire to create the best environment for my spirits to bond with me. My first and only spirit at the moment is very dear to me, and I’m learning a lot about what it means to be a spirit keeper from her.

My thinking is if I have her bound to a ring (symbolic reminder of her for me), my master vessel (a pendant for her and all my future spirits), and bound to my 3 bodies, she’ll have something like a bridge between these bindings to do what she’d like, and possibly a greater possibility of connection with me? Not sure if my thinking is in error here or not. I’m hoping multiple bindings for her wouldn’t be a detriment in any way.

Based on that thinking, I think I’ll likely get future spirits bound to my master vessel, and then if the relationship warrants it I might do a similar 3 body binding with them too.
The binding you linked here isn't your typical direct binding. Instead, it's a 3-body binding, which is different. Now, some folks might think that having a spirit bound to multiple vessels would increase their connection, but it's kind of like giving them a work phone, a personal phone, a group chat phone... you get the idea. It doesn't actually make things better.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

While I understand that some people may have a preference for direct binding, I personally don't believe it's necessarily better. However, I won't bore you with a long list of reasons why I prefer having a vessel. Ultimately, it all comes down to personal preferences. But hey, to each their own, right?

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”