You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Then what you are saying is that the ritual of offerings that some sellers advocate is not necessary?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Just thought of something... If you have one cherry and many spirits, do you:

a) Ask them to share the cherry.

b) Cut the cherry into many pieces, one piece for each spirit, then offer each piece one-by-one.

c) Eat the cherry, and wait for a time when you can get them all a cherry each.

d) Other.

Right now I have few enough spirits that I would be able to feasibly cut the cherry, or get them separate cherries. Though I was thinking about how Caiyros said he had a 666 vampire ring... When your spirits get to be in such great numbers, it doesn't seem too feasible to me... :think:

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Kim Junsu wrote:d) Other.

say if you are offering to a vamp/ to vamps that love cherry, well even out the field through many ways of offering! :D

* set out a plate of cherries (just because theres a few, doesnt mean all the energy in them cant be shared)
* drop cherry scented oils all over
*fill the air with cherry incense
* offer cherry candies
*astraly give much more cherries- allow energy to be given through this!

well....i think that gives off the idea. just because the one and only cherry could be good (as it is of nature and good energy), doesnt mean that thinking outside the box of cherry cant be applied) :D this can be apllied in many cases of offerings!!

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte

caramellesweet wrote:
Kim Junsu wrote:d) Other.

say if you are offering to a vamp/ to vamps that love cherry, well even out the field through many ways of offering! :D

* set out a plate of cherries (just because theres a few, doesnt mean all the energy in them cant be shared)
* drop cherry scented oils all over
*fill the air with cherry incense
* offer cherry candies
*astraly give much more cherries- allow energy to be given through this!

well....i think that gives off the idea. just because the one and only cherry could be good (as it is of nature and good energy), doesnt mean that thinking outside the box of cherry cant be applied) :D this can be apllied in many cases of offerings!!
Thanks for replying!=) LOL! I asked about cherries, as I have a cherry, and they seem to enjoy it more than raspberries or chocolate!=P Still exploring their likes and dislikes though!=) But how do you astrally give cherries?=P I haven't astral traveled before, and don't know how to...XP I asked this question, for situations where you only have a cherry, and don't have any candles, or scents, cause, then what do you do?=( Though the astrally giving cherries idea is really intriguing, and would be really great if I actually could learn how to do it!=P

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kim Junsu wrote:I asked this question, for situations where you only have a cherry, and don't have any candles, or scents, cause, then what do you do?=( Though the astrally giving cherries idea is really intriguing, and would be really great if I actually could learn how to do it!=P
If you have one cherry, you might as well just give it to them for whoever wants it! :)

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Kim Junsu wrote:But how do you astrally give cherries?=P

If you are good at making a clear picture/scene/visual in your mind and can make it so that this can be recieved by your spirits (basicaly to think of an actual cherry/cherries and to give it a clear form in your thoughts) and then think of your vampires (or any other spirits that like cherry) and allow them to take the cherry as they please (the vampire in your mind-as your spirit can take the cherry off of a plate, take it from you handing it off to them, or really any other way you can think of). If you can make a clear representation of a cherry in your mind and pass the thought to your vampires, they may enjoy that as well. (also if they are a psy vamp, they may just enjoy helping you with the visualisation) :D as you make this thought energy should be provided through intent of the thought. :D -its a bit hard at first if you are not good at meditation or visualisation, but its a good substitute if you need a offering way to be provided that will go unseen!

sorry if this is confusing, im not really good at explaining visualisation/meditation things! :silent:

LU.??MS
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte

Chelly: Thanks!=D That'll probably work!=D

caramelsweet: Thanks for elaborating!=D It'd be really awesome if I can learn how to do that successfully!=) Now I just need to go practice meditating first!XP

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Bought a tiny thing called a "forever offer" from HC and after that no more specific offers to my spirit friends.
I place also the chosen Spirit vessel individually into a bag invented by Julianas_gmc to honor them and give offering of their chosen energy, the bag will read and understand the energy they require and summon it for them. Somehow I perceive them as very satisfied and responsive with these two offering modes. Very innovative :)

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Quick question here:

Would incense be categorized as offerings?

We use incense all the time with our spirits and they love it. They seem energized after we use it. I know that with as many spirits as we keep, giving them fruit all the time would be impractical, but would the incense do the same thing?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote:Would incense be categorized as offerings?

yes, when you light an incense stick or cone for your spirits, you are offering that incense to them. Incense fills the air with its own natural properties and can also be used with a spirits associations! such as if a spirit were to have pine associated with it, you can light pine incense and that should make them happy.
:D

LU.??MS

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”