Can spirits make you twitch, move, or be paralyzed?

shadeofdreams
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've yet to receive my vessels so I can't speak for the spirits from CH but in my experience there ARE spirits (unbounds) that can make you twitch or shake even, although the ones that I've seen that can do that have only done it to me through dreams. The strange thing about it though is when they're near, my body would shake/shiver too and my consciousness would be split between my physical body and my dreaming body. There are also entities who are feeders that paralyze you to feed from your fear, but if you don't feed them and are able to exhibit control over your fear/emotions they usually go away. There are those that would choose to stay, since the 'fear' thing is like a test they would give you to see if you're worthy enough for them to work with. They are akin to the inorganic beings written about by Castaneda in his books.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

shadeofdreams wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:03 pm I've yet to receive my vessels so I can't speak for the spirits from CH but in my experience there ARE spirits (unbounds) that can make you twitch or shake even, although the ones that I've seen that can do that have only done it to me through dreams. The strange thing about it though is when they're near, my body would shake/shiver too and my consciousness would be split between my physical body and my dreaming body. There are also entities who are feeders that paralyze you to feed from your fear, but if you don't feed them and are able to exhibit control over your fear/emotions they usually go away. There are those that would choose to stay, since the 'fear' thing is like a test they would give you to see if you're worthy enough for them to work with. They are akin to the inorganic beings written about by Castaneda in his books.
Wow thank you for sharing this. I get weird creepy sleep paralysis that feels pretty intrusive and I've always wondered what exactly is happening. I'll hear a weird voice and such talking sometimes too when it happens. Perhaps it's the "fear feeders" you mentioned?
Do you know a good source where I could find out more about that? There's so much opinionated stuff about sleep paralysis on the internet that I haven't even really bothered researching it ever :p

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
shadeofdreams
new here
new here

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:44 pm Wow thank you for sharing this. I get weird creepy sleep paralysis that feels pretty intrusive and I've always wondered what exactly is happening. I'll hear a weird voice and such talking sometimes too when it happens. Perhaps it's the "fear feeders" you mentioned?
Do you know a good source where I could find out more about that? There's so much opinionated stuff about sleep paralysis on the internet that I haven't even really bothered researching it ever :p
They might be! In my experience they don't usually talk though, they just send this "wave-like force" that keeps you paralyzed. So it's not *technically* paralysis in my experience but it's them trying to have an energetic wrestling match with you. x*D Although the voice COULD be part of the fear agenda, since usually we would see them through our own filters and they would utilize the images or concepts that we find horrifying to extract that fear out of us. They do manifest with that creepy feeling. That's the first indicator that they're there. It's like the kind of fright that is visceral and depending on how strong they are, even existential, that they can literally turn your perception inside out, which is what the Toltecs used in their practice. (Castaneda's tradition) The only source I know would be Castaneda's books actually, or you could also check out the Castaneda subreddit. It's kinda wild in there though, since they actively seek out these beings to work with them. I was able to work with a few of them too before but not for long. I didn't know about bindings, so they eventually left. I do I feel like they're the "demons" that most shamans may have utilized in ancient times to "eat" diseases, since one time when I sent one of them to a friend who was feeling suicidal, (the being has been with me a while and they felt friendly and willing to help) she informed me that she felt like the being "ate" or that feeling from her as well as everything else that had been bothering her and she felt lighter afterwards, even better. That's just my personal experience with them though.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

shadeofdreams wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:54 pm They might be! In my experience they don't usually talk though, they just send this "wave-like force" that keeps you paralyzed. So it's not *technically* paralysis in my experience but it's them trying to have an energetic wrestling match with you. x*D Although the voice COULD be part of the fear agenda, since usually we would see them through our own filters and they would utilize the images or concepts that we find horrifying to extract that fear out of us. They do manifest with that creepy feeling. That's the first indicator that they're there. It's like the kind of fright that is visceral and depending on how strong they are, even existential, that they can literally turn your perception inside out, which is what the Toltecs used in their practice. (Castaneda's tradition) The only source I know would be Castaneda's books actually, or you could also check out the Castaneda subreddit. It's kinda wild in there though, since they actively seek out these beings to work with them. I was able to work with a few of them too before but not for long. I didn't know about bindings, so they eventually left. I do I feel like they're the "demons" that most shamans may have utilized in ancient times to "eat" diseases, since one time when I sent one of them to a friend who was feeling suicidal, (the being has been with me a while and they felt friendly and willing to help) she informed me that she felt like the being "ate" or that feeling from her as well as everything else that had been bothering her and she felt lighter afterwards, even better. That's just my personal experience with them though.
See I get it so often that I don't even keep track of the experiences anymore lol. And they're very much like a dream where as soon as I'm out of them I forgot exactly what I had even experienced. And so I can't even really recall what the talking is like when it's happened. Just like mumbling and I've heard my name and threats maybe once or twice before too. I've seen stuff before but in my recent experiences I can't recall actually seeing anything (other than color visuals). I just get weird feelings, sensations, paralysis, and even sound frequencies running through my ears/mind. But it seems like some times are different from others. But that creepy feeling is definitely there and even though I'm so used to it that creepy feeling still gets to me because like you said, my perception and state of consciousness just gets turned around all weird!
But yeah I've just always been curious if it is something or if it's just my own energy tripping out by being in a half awake state. Both perhaps :p
Anyway thank you for sharing that with me, I appreciate it! And that's dang cool they helped your friend!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
shadeofdreams
new here
new here

If you're really drawn to investigating this phenomenon or if it feels very significant to you, I say go ahead and do that. Have you asked your keep on what they think about it? I find that inorganic beings (if these are the beings that are making themselves known to you) would usually keep their interactions with you in what the toltecs call the "second attention" or like the deep trance states that shamans go to in order to access other worlds. So when you wake up abruptly it feels out of your reach. There's a brief transition period from sleep to waking where a bridge is available to us which enables us to remember our dreams (which is also a part of the second attention) but some people are cut off from that unless they actively work at it.

I've heard someone say that fear is the opposite of power and that whatever or whoever is able to incite fear from within us is someone we've surrendered our power to. In my experience there is some truth to this, especially with my encounter with the inorganics. Whenever I'm able to reach and overcome that threshold of fear they're almost exhilarated and I feel this power in me that I haven't noticed was in me all along and they mirror that too. At that point it becomes a balancing act where they want you to master being in that space by testing you and poking at your other fears haha but this is them caring and wishing you to step into the person you could be (in this case an impeccable sorcerer or a warrior) and also so they can have more interactions with you. That's just my experience. They don't have human sensibilities so they show their "caring nature" by giving you tests and lessons to learn. Haha.

You're welcome! They can really be helpful if you find one willing to work with you.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

shadeofdreams wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:50 am If you're really drawn to investigating this phenomenon or if it feels very significant to you, I say go ahead and do that. Have you asked your keep on what they think about it? I find that inorganic beings (if these are the beings that are making themselves known to you) would usually keep their interactions with you in what the toltecs call the "second attention" or like the deep trance states that shamans go to in order to access other worlds. So when you wake up abruptly it feels out of your reach. There's a brief transition period from sleep to waking where a bridge is available to us which enables us to remember our dreams (which is also a part of the second attention) but some people are cut off from that unless they actively work at it.

I've heard someone say that fear is the opposite of power and that whatever or whoever is able to incite fear from within us is someone we've surrendered our power to. In my experience there is some truth to this, especially with my encounter with the inorganics. Whenever I'm able to reach and overcome that threshold of fear they're almost exhilarated and I feel this power in me that I haven't noticed was in me all along and they mirror that too. At that point it becomes a balancing act where they want you to master being in that space by testing you and poking at your other fears haha but this is them caring and wishing you to step into the person you could be (in this case an impeccable sorcerer or a warrior) and also so they can have more interactions with you. That's just my experience. They don't have human sensibilities so they show their "caring nature" by giving you tests and lessons to learn. Haha.

You're welcome! They can really be helpful if you find one willing to work with you.
Wow that's awesome! I never would have thought that if it was some kind of entity that they were maybe trying to help me or work with me! I always figured I was like spiritually/energetically vulnerable somehow and that they were trying to get something from me (assuming it was some kind of entity). And no, I've never asked my keep about it, although I've wanted to. My communication skills with them just aren't there yet. But yeah, I'm feeling more drawn to this from what you've shared with me. I've definitely tried to "go further" during these states of sleep paralysis because I thought it was some kind of beginning stage of astral projection but it's never gotten me anywhere other than some cool visuals. But my problem with it isn't so much the fear part, it's more that when this happens the energy and sensations that I'm receiving are so intense and overwhelming that it actually feels like it's unhealthy for my body, you know? Have you experienced that?
But now I'm really curious about experimenting with this from the new perspective you've given! I would say it's definitely significant to me. I've had sleep paralysis my whole life, in fact. And I've always been interested in dream work, so maybe there is something here for me that I'm overlooking. Thank you very much again for sharing this with me!! Maybe they're my 'friends' (assuming it's inorganics) after all and do want me to be an awesome spiritual dream worker warrior hahah

"It's mee!" - S
shadeofdreams
new here
new here

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:43 pm Wow that's awesome! I never would have thought that if it was some kind of entity that they were maybe trying to help me or work with me! I always figured I was like spiritually/energetically vulnerable somehow and that they were trying to get something from me (assuming it was some kind of entity).
Haha, I get that. I used to feel the same way. Years ago I experienced what I thought was consistent "psychic attacks" from these beings. Granted, it wasn't all "them", some of it had been from my own self-created phantoms and others were probably actual unbounds and the like, but to me, taking the stance of the 'victim' never helps. It might be true that these experiences expose our 'vulnerability' but that's something that is brought into light for us to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR, rather than something to feel victimized by. I learned this the hard way. And I mean the hard way. x*D

Now, I see these encounters as 'gifts' or rather 'omens' of something being imbalanced within me, or something that is 'in limbo' (since you encounter them in hypnagogic states) but that's just my interpretation of that experience. It's still good to consider all fronts, if perhaps it's a psychic or magickal attack from another practitioner. Most consciously directed ones are rare, imo. All of these experiences can be seen as 'tests' and 'initiations' in a way, rather than simply 'attacks' that is directed at you out of malevolence or whatever. Taking this stance gives YOU the power in these types of scenarios and gives you a choice to stand your ground, rather than just letting it happen to you. Or even if you let it happen, you'll be the detached observer, trying to learn everything you can about why it happened and what its purpose could be, and what you could learn from it. That way whatever damage you might sustain serves a purpose - that of learning.
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:43 pm And no, I've never asked my keep about it, although I've wanted to. My communication skills with them just aren't there yet.
How do you usually communicate with them, if you don't mind me asking? I've been reading some of the posts here, and most people seem to rely too much on telepathy or dreams, (I haven't explored much but that's the most common methods I've seen) but I haven't seen anyone recommending shamanic journeying to commune with their spirits, or even active imagination for that matter. It takes a certain level of sensitivity to be able to commune with spirits directly, but meeting them halfway can help you get used to their own energy and form a KEY of it to identify them with. These are like the sigils that magicians used to summon spirits in ancient grimoires, but they don't have to be overly complex, just significant and symbolic enough for you to identify them with. It could be an image, a shape or a scent. This would also allow you to learn the main clairsenses that they can use to communicate with you based on what you experience in these journeys.
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:43 pm when this happens the energy and sensations that I'm receiving are so intense and overwhelming that it actually feels like it's unhealthy for my body, you know? Have you experienced that?
I haven't experienced anything too intense since I usually astral project from dreams, especially lucid dreams. The only overwhelming feeling I'd get sometimes is when a spirit or a being would try to touch me from my back when I'm lying down it would feel like they just placed a defibrillator on me and I would jolt up and sometimes I'd have to catch my breath or something. Lol. I think if the energies are too much for your body, try doing some Qi Gong or Tai Chi, maybe even some Kundalini Yoga to allow your system to adjust. :)
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:43 pm But now I'm really curious about experimenting with this from the new perspective you've given! I would say it's definitely significant to me. I've had sleep paralysis my whole life, in fact. And I've always been interested in dream work, so maybe there is something here for me that I'm overlooking. Thank you very much again for sharing this with me!! Maybe they're my 'friends' (assuming it's inorganics) after all and do want me to be an awesome spiritual dream worker warrior hahah
I love doing dream work! You can try "stalking" them in your dreams, actually if you haven't already. I've had dreams when there would be "beings" in them pretending to be dream characters. Hahaha. If they make themselves known during sleep paralysis chances are they could also be in your dreams. They would usually act like how dream characters normally would, yet they'd have way too much energy to be "normal". You can single them out if you have enough energy, like if you're fully in your dream body and have a range of abilities that you could do to defend yourself or escape for example (though I suggest you recruit some allies, maybe some members of your keep to confront them) and tell them you know they don't belong in your dream and ask them what they want. I was able to single out one that immediately dropped the act and smirked at me, saying, "Oops," LOL. I think they were a "scout", but I woke up from that dream rather than following them. Usually when that happens there would be a 'static' in my dream or the dream would sort of start to disintegrate or become blurry around them, but they would still be intact. Scouts are usually agents sent by inorganic beings to 'fetch' you to go into their world.

Other Inorganic beings let themselves known by trapping you in your dreams via false awakenings. The more layers you wake up in, (in my theory) the stronger the being or the more it likes you. x*D

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Your first two paragraphs, great advice! Truthfully I’ve never felt victimized, I’ve never really had any hard assumptions about what’s happening, just guesses and curiosity, and it’s always made me feel special having these experiences haha, so I really do appreciate everything you’re saying here. It resonates a lot.
shadeofdreams wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:14 pm How do you usually communicate with them, if you don't mind me asking? I've been reading some of the posts here, and most people seem to rely too much on telepathy or dreams, (I haven't explored much but that's the most common methods I've seen) but I haven't seen anyone recommending shamanic journeying to commune with their spirits, or even active imagination for that matter. It takes a certain level of sensitivity to be able to commune with spirits directly, but meeting them halfway can help you get used to their own energy and form a KEY of it to identify them with. These are like the sigils that magicians used to summon spirits in ancient grimoires, but they don't have to be overly complex, just significant and symbolic enough for you to identify them with. It could be an image, a shape or a scent. This would also allow you to learn the main clairsenses that they can use to communicate with you based on what you experience in these journeys.
It’s mostly a lot of talking on my part (lol).
I ask them for help with different things and I look for omens and signs of them being active in my life. I’m still having trouble dedicating myself sincerely to my different endeavors in life, so I fall in and out of honest work with my spirit friends. But yes, I’m guilty of relying on dreams lol. I also use tarot cards too, mostly for ‘yes’ or ‘no’ questions. I do my best to receive impressions and information from them during meditation. I ask questions, ask to feel their energy or anything they’d like to offer me and then interpret any impressions I get from the meditation and compare it to my question, or to the information I’ve been given by the conjurer about the spirit/what I already know about the spirit and my intuitive insights about how I feel about the spirits personality and role in my life. I basically interpret impressions I receive via meditation and journal it.
I don’t trust my telepathic skills, I test it out sometimes, but for the most part I don’t use that. I mainly talk to them and look for omens in my environment that’s either an obvious physical sign from them or a subjective one based on what’s happening in the moment. And of course I try to pay attention to any “random” thoughts that may not be mine. So that’s where I’m at right now!
Shamanic journeying sounds like a wonderful way of connecting!! I suppose I do try something a bit like this when meditating but a very informal version of it lol. I’ve just gone with whatever picture story unfolds in my mind as I’m meditating on the spirit and then try to interpret the picture story in relation to what I’m asking or what I know about the spirit. That’s actually what active imagination is though, huh?
Thank you so much! You’re really helping me consciously understand what it is I’m doing with my spirit work right now hahah. It’s always been my goal to be able to meet them halfway!
shadeofdreams wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:14 pm I haven't experienced anything too intense since I usually astral project from dreams, especially lucid dreams. The only overwhelming feeling I'd get sometimes is when a spirit or a being would try to touch me from my back when I'm lying down it would feel like they just placed a defibrillator on me and I would jolt up and sometimes I'd have to catch my breath or something. Lol. I think if the energies are too much for your body, try doing some Qi Gong or Tai Chi, maybe even some Kundalini Yoga to allow your system to adjust. :)
Oh yeah the intensity I feel during sleep paralysis is quite extreme. Again, I can’t really recall any of my recent experiences but I always seem to get overwhelming sensations and body vibrating and I’ve even regularly had high pitched sound frequencies and noises that run through my ears and mind and it can sound like my brain is literally short circuiting with electricity to the extend of it feeling dangerous! This hasn’t seemed to happen to me recently though. I can see how AP from dreams might make a big difference haha. Thank you for the exercise/energy adjustment recommendations!
shadeofdreams wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:14 pm I love doing dream work! You can try "stalking" them in your dreams, actually if you haven't already. I've had dreams when there would be "beings" in them pretending to be dream characters. Hahaha. If they make themselves known during sleep paralysis chances are they could also be in your dreams. They would usually act like how dream characters normally would, yet they'd have way too much energy to be "normal". You can single them out if you have enough energy, like if you're fully in your dream body and have a range of abilities that you could do to defend yourself or escape for example (though I suggest you recruit some allies, maybe some members of your keep to confront them) and tell them you know they don't belong in your dream and ask them what they want. I was able to single out one that immediately dropped the act and smirked at me, saying, "Oops," LOL. I think they were a "scout", but I woke up from that dream rather than following them. Usually when that happens there would be a 'static' in my dream or the dream would sort of start to disintegrate or become blurry around them, but they would still be intact. Scouts are usually agents sent by inorganic beings to 'fetch' you to go into their world.

Other Inorganic beings let themselves known by trapping you in your dreams via false awakenings. The more layers you wake up in, (in my theory) the stronger the being or the more it likes you. x*D
I’m not at the level of lucid dreaming yet or AP but I would love to and actually I’m setting out to learn that right now! Stalking them? That sounds really funny lol. Now I’m even more curious lolol. Thank you for the insight. That all sounds really really cool and I definitely feel even more inspired now as my dreams have always been important to me so thank you!
And lol! Back at my old house, for this one period of time I would regularly get sleep paralysis and had a couple of false awakenings too! Interesting… Those sleep paralysis events were the hallucinogenic type too. I would see "demon" looking creatures in my room during paralysis, have scratching at the back of my head, a creature breathing under my pillow, creepy stuff like that! Then I would wake up, sit up for a while, not realizing that I never woke up at all until the false awakening dream happened and I'd find myself wake up a second time lol. I don’t get those anymore though.
Dang all so interesting! Lol

"It's mee!" - S
shadeofdreams
new here
new here

WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:48 pm Your first two paragraphs, great advice! Truthfully I’ve never felt victimized, I’ve never really had any hard assumptions about what’s happening, just guesses and curiosity, and it’s always made me feel special having these experiences haha, so I really do appreciate everything you’re saying here. It resonates a lot.
That's good. Assumptions, fueled with potent emotions and wild imagination, create powerful phantoms. Hahaha. I wish I'd known that before. LOL. Anyways, you're welcome! I'd love to hear your experiences after this if you don't mind. It would be interesting to know how the beings would react.
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:48 pm I’m still having trouble dedicating myself sincerely to my different endeavors in life,
Would it be okay to ask for you to elaborate? Since depending on what you mean, I think know how this feels. Lol. If it's about having different interests and having your energy scattered all over the place then I've been there. It's hard but for me, narrowing things down or combining things made my life easier. lol. I got tired of always staying on the surface of things or never committing to anything deeply, so I sat down and really whittled down the list to the things that mattered to me and dedicated my energies on those.

Btw, thanks for giving me such a detailed response on your practice! I love how sincere and dedicated you are in your own way. I think there's a tendency for us to try and make the practice "grand" or super involved in a way, but I think it's okay for it to have cycles of being hyper focused and whatnot to periods where there's barely anything going on, as long as we keep the connection active, even if it's just a simple "thank you" and "hello" in the morning. I'm still waiting for my vessels lol it'll probably take a while but even though I haven't bridged my spirits I've felt them with me during the initial period of the order being completed. One of them even taught me something about my vulnerabilities on the psychic front, which I've noted in my order so that was neat. I actually do similar things with my spirit guides regarding finding omens in my environment and the like. It's amazing to converse with spirits that way! I remember there was one time when I was in a bookstore with a friend and my guides would butt into the conversation USING THE BOOK TITLES WE WOULD FIND :'D It was wild to say the least. My energy was very high at the time so that might have helped for me to align with their messages too.

I'd be curious to know about your experiences with shamanic journeying if you don't mind sharing. Haha. There's another practice that I want to recommend but I'm thinking of testing it out first before sharing it with others. It's a bit hard core but if you're willing to give it a go, I think it might ease the process when it comes to communicating with your spirits. And yeah, what you've been doing is almost like active imagination although you CAN attempt to step into that vision and interact with it, kind of like the way you would in a lucid dream instead of just interpreting it afterwards.
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:48 pm Oh yeah the intensity I feel during sleep paralysis is quite extreme. Again, I can’t really recall any of my recent experiences but I always seem to get overwhelming sensations and body vibrating and I’ve even regularly had high pitched sound frequencies and noises that run through my ears and mind and it can sound like my brain is literally short circuiting with electricity to the extend of it feeling dangerous! This hasn’t seemed to happen to me recently though. I can see how AP from dreams might make a big difference haha. Thank you for the exercise/energy adjustment recommendations!
Have you had any recent experiences as of late? Yeah that sounds like a frequency adjustment issue. Haha. It actually takes a lot of energy to astral project consciously, and if the body isn't wired for that kind of current of energy but they're being pulled anyway, it gets intense. Let me know what happens the next time you experience another episode after trying the exercises!
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:48 pm I’m not at the level of lucid dreaming yet or AP but I would love to and actually I’m setting out to learn that right now!
Try the All Day Awareness technique. That should help you a ton with regards to lucid dreaming. Practicing visualization and shamanic journeying/active imagination also helps, since if you're able to completely walk into your visions that's almost half the work you need for doing the WILD technique. Most people start with making their bodies fall asleep before trying to see things but most don't really talk about doing the opposite, and instead accessing the hypnagogic states, or the in-between states. That's a valid way to try it out too, ALTHOUGH, you might have sleep paralysis much more often. x*D
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:48 pm And lol! Back at my old house, for this one period of time I would regularly get sleep paralysis and had a couple of false awakenings too! Interesting… Those sleep paralysis events were the hallucinogenic type too. I would see "demon" looking creatures in my room during paralysis, have scratching at the back of my head, a creature breathing under my pillow, creepy stuff like that! Then I would wake up, sit up for a while, not realizing that I never woke up at all until the false awakening dream happened and I'd find myself wake up a second time lol. I don’t get those anymore though.
Those seem like inorganic beings alright, especially since you mentioned that they were the hallucinogenic type. How many times did you try to wake up? Haha.

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

shadeofdreams wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:31 am I'd love to hear your experiences after this if you don't mind. It would be interesting to know how the beings would react.
I'll make sure to share if anything happens! I've been excited for something but lately it does seem like I've been having sleep paralysis a lot less, so nothing new yet :p I'll let you know though!
shadeofdreams wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:31 am
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:48 pm I’m still having trouble dedicating myself sincerely to my different endeavors in life,
Would it be okay to ask for you to elaborate? Since depending on what you mean, I think know how this feels. Lol. If it's about having different interests and having your energy scattered all over the place then I've been there. It's hard but for me, narrowing things down or combining things made my life easier. lol. I got tired of always staying on the surface of things or never committing to anything deeply, so I sat down and really whittled down the list to the things that mattered to me and dedicated my energies on those.
It definitely started out how you described.. I'm interested in many different things, it's hard to feel that one particular thing is for me, so I don't know which direction to go in.. and one second I'm feeling into something and then the next I'm not feeling drawn to it as much. But now it's kind of just this annoying cycle of apparent confusion and not committing to anything :p It's also a lack of confidence. So I need to get over all that :p
I also realize I'm more of and idea/initiator type of person, so I guess it's hard for me to commit to one thing with my intuition firing off in different directions all the time. It feels hard to orchestrate my constantly changing feelings lol. ... And how you just said you were feeling is really how I'm feeling rn lol. It's been on my recent to do list to finally sit down and figure out what I want for myself so I can really commit this time lol. And I know that figuring out what I want for myself is also helpful for my spirits friends too, so they can more easily assist me in life. Thanks for the synchronicity!
shadeofdreams wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:31 am Btw, thanks for giving me such a detailed response on your practice! I love how sincere and dedicated you are in your own way. I think there's a tendency for us to try and make the practice "grand" or super involved in a way, but I think it's okay for it to have cycles of being hyper focused and whatnot to periods where there's barely anything going on, as long as we keep the connection active, even if it's just a simple "thank you" and "hello" in the morning. I'm still waiting for my vessels lol it'll probably take a while but even though I haven't bridged my spirits I've felt them with me during the initial period of the order being completed. One of them even taught me something about my vulnerabilities on the psychic front, which I've noted in my order so that was neat. I actually do similar things with my spirit guides regarding finding omens in my environment and the like. It's amazing to converse with spirits that way! I remember there was one time when I was in a bookstore with a friend and my guides would butt into the conversation USING THE BOOK TITLES WE WOULD FIND :'D It was wild to say the least. My energy was very high at the time so that might have helped for me to align with their messages too.
You're welcome. And thanks!
I totally agree! I just feel like I kill that connection a lot with all my back and forth :p I annoy myself lol.
Oh that's awesome you've got some spirit friends on the way! I wonder what races you got? Haha. That's awesome one is already helping (:
Ah hahah I can totally see that book title thing happening to me!! That's awesome! Back when I had a computer with thousands of songs on it the same thing would sometimes happen to me where each song title after song title would perfectly relate to my thoughts. I know the feeling haha.

I actually don't have any experience with shamanic journeying! I've just always heard of it and have heard about sessions being held but I've never gone to any. I've just always wanted to do it. Because I used to feel really in tune with that type of meditation, I was pretty good at receiving and interpreting symbols from my subconscious, and really just communicating with my subconscious in general, and so I was just drawn to it. I feel way worse at meditating now though z.z I need to get it back.
But if you do post that method I'll definitely read about it!

Thanks for the AP and lucid dreaming tips!! I maybe would have had an experience by now but I've been slippin (not being productive) since last weekend :p
shadeofdreams wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:31 am
WaterSunFireRising wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:48 pm And lol! Back at my old house, for this one period of time I would regularly get sleep paralysis and had a couple of false awakenings too! Interesting… Those sleep paralysis events were the hallucinogenic type too. I would see "demon" looking creatures in my room during paralysis, have scratching at the back of my head, a creature breathing under my pillow, creepy stuff like that! Then I would wake up, sit up for a while, not realizing that I never woke up at all until the false awakening dream happened and I'd find myself wake up a second time lol. I don’t get those anymore though.
Those seem like inorganic beings alright, especially since you mentioned that they were the hallucinogenic type. How many times did you try to wake up? Haha.
Darn if only I knew back then haha. It would happen so often but it would only happen at my dads house! Which I definitely have always wondered why that was... If you know anything about inorganic beings and if your location can make a difference? :p)
But yeah I definitely don't get hallucinations like that anymore.
Lol, well I only woke up twice I guess? I would just keep getting scary paralysis and I'd have to keep sitting up in bed and waiting, and then I'd try to sleep and it'd happen again so I got to the point where I was like, screw it, and I went into my dads room and told him I was having nightmares or something and then as soon as I lied down in his bed and closed my eyes I woke up back in my bed lol.
I imagine waking up more than twice would be super trippy lolol.

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”