Can spirits make you twitch, move, or be paralyzed?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The majority of the time this is reported it is not the spirit, it is the energy associated with the spirit. When you are introducing another energy-driven entity into your home there can be a period of adjustment because of the increase of energy. Typically most Keepers don’t see any difference at all with the influx of energy, but some have reported temporary side effects. It is always prudent to err on the side of safety if you are experiencing any twitching, shaking, moving, or any other physical action to make sure it isn’t medical.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I can relate to this. Today I started to feel sick, light headed and muzzy. So the first thing I did was drink something, eat a little and then lie down. Only after I made sure it wasn't something physical did I ask my spirits to turn it down a bit.

Take care of the body, after all it houses your spirit. :lol:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:The majority of the time this is reported it is not the spirit, it is the energy associated with the spirit. When you are introducing another energy-driven entity into your home there can be a period of adjustment because of the increase of energy. Typically most Keepers don’t see any difference at all with the influx of energy, but some have reported temporary side effects. It is always prudent to err on the side of safety if you are experiencing any twitching, shaking, moving, or any other physical action to make sure it isn’t medical.

I would certainly agree. I have had 2 experiences with this apporximately 25 years apart.

The first was suddenly without planning it I had astrally travelled to the surface of Mars.

The second timne was that aftewr reading Sri Ramana Maharshi's Hymnns to Arunachala ( according to Maharshi a mountain that is the most primordial form of Shiva), I saw a small form of earth colored pulsating energy that was a bit in the shape of a big pulsating lump. In both cases I was physically paralyzed and extremely concerned about my physical and mental survival. The energies (although somewhat different) were beyond anything I had ever immagined.

A third time whrn involved with MK-ULTRA, and drinking Yage mixed with V8, I saw the living conscious energies that live inside the Mayan, Egyptian hieroglyphics and the Greek Alpha Beta. and went through a process where my body felt like an interweaving of countless fluids continually moving thru my body and my eyesight when into seeing things in a kindasorta "photograph-negative" kindasorta "visioning light".obviously...but these energies absolutely had perception, consciousness, and ability to observe.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have never had the twitching moving or paralysis, but I do get severe headaches and have to lie down for a bit.

When this happens, I look for new spirits around me, and if there is one or more, I just ask them to tune it down.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I have limited experience so far with spirits. But I often feel my astral mate, usually as his energy holding me, which can either feel like a soft vibration or a sudden chill that seems restricted to one side of my body. Sometimes I will feel him pinch, squeeze or poke my arm or something and it results in a sudden muscle twitch. lol

Recently, I'd read about the side effects sometimes experienced by those exposed to DA entities energies for the first time and I'm wondering today about it... I've been looking over the DA listings quite a bit since I'm drawn to a number of them (matter of personality here). I've been hoping to get a few such as drow, karkadann, dark pheonix (the duality of this one resonates with me), dark pegasus and some of the other protective DA entities since protection is something I'm really in need of right now. Last night, my stomach started giving me a lot more trouble than normal and I've been having some light headaches. I don't usually suffer from headaches. Then I read just a bit ago that someone else had stomach troubles when they received one of their DA spirits. So now I'm wondering...

I've been shielding and have my barriers on the house and have my new gargoyle, so I'm not worried. I'm sure if something malicious were here, I'd know it cause I usually get a distinct feeling about that. But...I had been essentially calling for help when my gargoyle arrived and I've made an effort to ensure that my barriers will allow in others who mean me no harm. So I've been wondering today if I may have a new addition here who is a bit darker. lol ...maybe I'm just having a rough day physically, idk. lol

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

First I would like to mention that I have a hard time sharing, most likely a fear of rejection, from a crazy childhood however this topic really resonates with me bc last year I was diagnosed with a movement disorder of unknown origin, just out of the blue, I'm presently on permanent disability and haven't driven in over a year!

Ok back to the topic, I have 8 spirits presently with more on the way (2 WA and 6 DA) since I've started interacting with them, my movements are actually calmer. Before my spirits, it felt like surges of electricity running thru my body constantly and I felt out of whack energy wise, mainly no consistency. My whole body would vibrate, right eye twitching, legs going, head shaking, swaying in lines and a bunch of other things! Being stuck in my own home gave me too much time and I noticed I was trying to get more in tune with myself. This is when I started getting more into the metaphysical aspects of things, tho I've always been into it!

Since spirit keeping, I still have movements but nearly as bad! I'm not sure if their energies help me stay balanced or if they are in some way helping to heal! Either way, I'll take it! I always had issues with vertigo too, I always described it as the universe is shifting to let me see in :lol: I usually feel better on a boat (everything feels stable to me) then walking down the street where everything is off kilter and moving!

I just wanted to share and maybe it'll make sense to someone!

Keep shaking! :lol:

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Wow, that's really awesome bryrose.

While I don't have the intense experience (or I guess, calming, in your case) as yours, I have noticed more twitching and just... a difference in what I usually feel. Maybe I just notice something that has always happened or it's really just new. xD

ImageImageImageImageImage
Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

Bryrose wrote: Since spirit keeping, I still have movements but nearly as bad!
EDIT: suppose to read:
Since spirit keeping, I still have movements but NOT nearly as bad!

Don't know where that edit button went!

Thanks brokenxidentity!

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”